Chapter Three

Picture of Katerina ------->

Chapter Three-

Katerina's P.O.V-

Everyone was laughing as Faith ran out of the room. I was in shock. How could Chase do that? I know he's a cocky player but he's not that heartless. Maybe there's a reason behind it.

I walked up to Chase and dragged him into an empty room and shut the door.

I turned to face him, glaring as I said, "Why?"

"I did it for her own protection." Chase admitted hanging his head down in shame.

I was taken aback. Protection? From what? "What do you mean 'for her own protection'?' I asked.

"The Alpha of the pack of rogues want's to take my spot as Alpha. He would do anything to make me surrender to him even if it mean's killing my mate. Killing Faith. Trust me Katerina, I didn't want to reject her. I know where she's heading. My cousin is  the Alpha of a pack South of here. She's heading in that direction. I told him what was happening and he agreed if they saw her they would see if Faith wanted to join there pack for a while till this rogue thing is over." He explained.

"Wow." I said in shock. "I knew there was a reason for that cause you may be a player or ex-player know, but your not heartless. And thanks for looking out for my sister, it means a lot."

"Thanks Kat." Chase smiled.

I smiled back and we walked back into the living room. I spotted Carson and Cody talking. Carson was Faith's best friend.

"Hey guy's." I greeted with a warm smile as I watched them.

"Hey." The replayed in sync.

I got a vibe from them and noticed instantly something was wrong. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Is Faith going to be okay?" Carson asked in a soft voice.

"Of course she is! In time she'll be back. I promise." I said hugging Carson who had tear's in her eye's.

What people don't know is that Faith and Cody are twin's even though they look nothing alike. Faith has blond hair and green eyes while Cody has black/dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. Some people mistake Carson and Faith as sisters because of their same blond hair.

But Carson looks up to me and trusts me more then anyone else does. I'm like a second mom to her since her real parents died I was taking care of her while my parents were busy.

She just turned 17 while I just turned 20.

"Yeah Cars, she's gonna be okay! She's a fighter!' Cody said smirking at the nick name we gave Carson.

"Don't call me that!" Carson said glaring at Cody who just chuckled. She always hated it when we called her Cars.

I knelled down so I was eye level with Carson and said, "Just get that in you head the Faith IS gonna be safe and WILL come back soon."

"I will." She said smiling then enveloping me in a hug.

I smiled. Because deep down I knew Faith was going to be safe and return hone in one piece.

-----------------------

Sorry for the long wait guys. I've been busy that I couldn't upload for a while. But now it's winter break and I have 2 whole weeks out of school. So, I'll use that time to upload more chapters faster!

Also, don't forget to:

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN!!

P.S Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Or Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc.