My best friends brother

By Peace502

"Andy? Hello you there?" I whispered a bit louder. Maybe something happened and he's in shock? Was Amber alri... More

Summer Time
That night
That Morning
To be or Not To Be
The Mall
Great...he's back
Movie Night
Author's Note
The More The Marier
One gun shot. One hospital bed.
Authors Note
A Wonderful Day At the Beach?
13
I'm sorry guys
14
15
16
Chapter 17
18
NOT AN UPDATE!
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37

32

2K 59 20
By Peace502

Roe's POV:

Time slips away from you. Like one moment I had just had my anniversary with Andy and then next Valentine's Day is coming up.

I'm really excited cause I'm going to tell Andy that I've 100% chosen him!

I've been ignoring Lucas for a while now. It's not that I want to but I had to. I needed to focus on Andy and my grades.

Every time Lucas would ask to hang out I would give some random excuse like parents won't let me out, I'm grounded, too much homework you get it.

According to Amber he's had enough of it so I'm guessing he's gonna stop trying soon. I feel bad but I just can't get distracted right now. It's senior year and I need to think about my future.

My future with Andy.

----------------------------------------
I sit in my 6th hour class waiting for it to be over.

Lucas has been staring at me the entire time and I have to just act like I'm doodling in my book.

Mr. J is talking and Romeo and Juliet and a bunch of other crap. The next few weeks we will be getting assigned characters and I'm praying that I won't be Juliet and even more that Lucas won't be Romeo.

The bell finally rings and I quickly pack up my stuff sprinting out the door. My foot is better now I just have to wear a brace but I can walk fast with ease.

I hear my name being called the one and only Lucas. I ignore it and go a different way to lunch. I turn a corner and hear footsteps coming closer.

I don't know why I'm running but all I know is that I don't want to talk to him. And especially not about what hes gonna say.

I run down a hall and open a door to a flight of stairs and quickly go down them.

I hear the door fling open and a hand catch my wrist pulling me back.

I look up to see Lucas and look down to where I am trapped between Lucas and a railing.

"Roe why are you running from me?" He asks breathing heavily.

"I wasn't running. I was walking." I say looking at my shoes.

"Fast." He breathes out.

We stay like this for a solid minute before he speaks again breaking the thick silence.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" He asks and I shrug.

"I haven't been. I've just been busy that's all." I sigh and look up the wall to my right.

"That's a lie. You always tell me you can't hang out and then I see Amber post stuff with you on her story." He states and I can tell he's getting angrier by the grip he has on my waist.

"Lucas stop. You're hurting me." I say breathing in sharply.

"Yeah well you've been hurting me!" He quietly shouts.

I still look down but then feel a hand grab my chin.

"Look at me Roe. Now." He says and forces up my chin.

"Why? Why do you keep chasing after me? I've turned you down so many times yet you just keep coming back!" I yell again quietly but enough to get my frustration out.

"Cause I love you Roe. And won't stop until you accept it." He says and I sigh and pull my chin out of his grasp.

"Lucas I can never be yours. I'm Andy's. I'm sorry." I say and he loosens his grip enough for me to push my way out and start walking down the stairs. But I stop.

"Don't chase me anymore, cause you'll never catch me." I say monotone and turn back around walking out the door.
--------------------------------------------

"Hey what took you so long?" Amber asks pulling a chair out for me.

"Oh I just had to stop by my locker and then stuff spilled out and ugh it was a mess." I laugh and everyone else laughs and I get of courses and only Roe could do that's.

"Hey where Lucas? You guys always walk together." Kris asks and I shrug.

"I had to go to my locker and didn't want to drag him with me. I don't know where he is." I try to say as casual as possible. I mean it's true though I don't know where he is now.

Amber looks and me and I feel my phone vibrate.

"Bathroom now." I read and nod.

I signal my fingers counting
1
2
3
"I have to pee." We both say exactly at the same time. Everyone laughs and we get up and walk to the bathroom.

We go to the deserted dirty one to talk cause no one ever goes in there.

"Ok spill." She says and rests against the wall.

"Okay so basically I tried to escape from Lucas but he kept following me and so I ran down that old staircase that isn't very convenient for anyone and I thought I lost him but he found me and practically pinned me against the railing. And then we talked and stuff and he told me that he loved me and then I told him that it would never work out cause I love Andy and have chosen him 100% and amber I think I'm gonna tell him this Friday on Valentine's Day!!!" I giggle and she shrieks.

"OH MY GOSH ROE!!!! FINALLY!!!" She laughs and hugs me.

She quickly stopped hugging me and went back to her serious face and sighed.

"So Lucas?" She asks.

"I told him to stop chasing me. I could never be his cause I'm already Andy's. I think our friendship is over." I sigh and feel like I want to cry. I deeply do care for Lucas. I just can't love him like I love Andy.

"Well whatever you chose to do, I'll support you." She hugs me again and we both walk back to the lunch room, still no sign of Lucas.

It's almost time to go so I pack up my things and walk to Gym with Liz and kris.
---------------------------------------
Andy's POV:

I watch as Roe comes out of the changing room with her friend Liz and I instantly want to run over to her and kiss her plump lips.

But of course I would never, I wait until we're alone where no one could interrupt us.

I watch as her her hair sways back and forth when she walks over to her group of friends and I notice that Lucas is missing.

I smile to myself at that and happily check him absent.

The bell rings and I blow my whistle while everyone gets into their line. I quickly take attendance and then tell all the kids to run 3 laps.

Roe smiles at me as she passes and I send her a wink. I can see her blush and turn back to her friends and I smirk at the girl I love so deeply.

"Andy!" I hear behind me and see the other gym teacher.

"Come here for a sec!" She yells again.

I job over to her and put down my book and pen.

"What's up?"

"Dave wants to see you." She says while taking attendance.

"He wants to see me? What did I do?" I ask nervously playing with my fingers.

"I don't know but you'll be fine. He might just want to talk to you about your pay or something or a new job. Go down and I'll take over your class. You guys are just playing volleyball today right?" She asks and I nod while walking away.

Holy frick what if he saw me with Roe at some time? Or I did something else and am about to get fired?!

Dave is the principal of the school and when you get called for him it's usually not a good thing. I nervously walk down to his office while my mind is exploding with reasons for me being down here.

I knock on his door and wait.

"Come in." He says and I quietly open the door.

"Ah Andy good to see you." He smiles and motions me to sit down.

I close the door and walk over to the leather chair sitting down and trying to remain calm.

"Hi sir, you wanted to see me?" I ask.

"Ah yes. You see I've gotten a little something that I'm not too happy about Mr. Robinson." He says putting his hands together on his desk.

"Oh? What's the something?" I ask trying not to let him see me sweat.

"Well a teacher informed me that she saw you doing something with a student of yours." He says and pauses waiting for me to respond, but I just stay silent.

"Andy she saw you kissing a student pinned to your desk." He states and I sigh.

"Sir I-"

"We have a picture." He states again and pulls out his phone.

I sigh and fall back into the chair pinching my forehead.

"Sir I-" I start but get cut off again.

"You know that this is not allowed. I'm afraid you are in big trouble here." He says and I sigh.

"I know sir, but...I love her I mean...she's my everything." I say and hope that he will understand.

"I know what you mean Andy. I really do, I had almost the exact same thing as a teenager with one of my teachers. But it has to stop. If anyone else knew about this you would go to jail." He says and I grunt.

"Sir we will stop doing it here. You're right it's inappropriate here it really is. We'll stop, we will make it work we promise." I say but he just shakes his head.

"Andy if you don't stop this by Monday I will have no choice but to fire you and punish her. This will go on her permanent record, do you want that for her?" He asks and I sigh.

"No but-"

"Then do what's best for her. Let her go. It's for the best." He says and I get up from the chair walking to the door.

"Andy. I hope you'll make the right decision." He says and I nod.

"Oh and Andy?" He says before I get to shut the door.

"Yes?" I ask.

"She will know none of this." He says.

"What?" I ask stepping back into the room.

"She will not know about what we have discussed or else this picture goes out." He says.

"Why can't I tell her that we can't date cause we are student and teacher!?" I ask.

"Because then she will still love you and wait and I can't have you two looking at one another and wanting it during school. I'm sorry but it's just not right." He says and I angrily shut his door.

I can't believe that son of a bastard.
--------------------------------------------
I know I know! Peace you haven't written in forever and this is way too short! Yeah I'm sorry guys! Finals just ended so I was busy studying and stuff but now I'm back and ready to write! What do you think will happen to Roe and Andy? Will he tell her what's going on or will he keep it a secret to protect her future and his. Stay tuned!!!
Question of the chapter:
What's your favorite class?
Mine is English.
Xoxo Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 39.2K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
842K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
138K 7.6K 40
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...