18

Recap: "Come get me tomorrow night. We can escape then. Okay? But I can't tonight. I'll be on watch. I have to make them think that I still love Ryan and I don't remember anything. Okay?" I say hoping that he will just listen. He's so stubborn that sometimes it kills me. He sighs and looks into my eyes with concern.
"Alright...but I'm coming tomorrow! And we're gonna get you back home! I'll be here at 11 pm. Be ready. Don't bring anything with you. Just yourself." I nodded and we walked to the window.
"I love you Roe."
"I love you too." He kissed me one last time and climbed down the tree. I watched him as he ran down the sidewalk going to who knows where.
I sigh and walk back into my room and lock the door again. I turn off my light and lay down on my bed. Thinking about Titanic.
'You jump, I jump.' Is the last thing I thought of before I fell into a deep sleep.
------------------------------------------
Ross POV:
I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs coming from downstairs. I open my eyes slowly and hiss at the light coming in from the windows. I bring my hands up to my face and rub my eyes. I squint at the clock next to me. 9:37. Great...it's early...I'm just gonna go back to sleep. I roll onto my side away from the clock and take a deep breath in and then out. I sigh and sink more into the comfortable. As I start to doze off I hear footsteps in the hall and my doorknob being turned. I pretend to be sleeping as I hear someone come into the room. I feel the bed shift and someone lay down next to me. I keep my eyes closed and feel two arms wrap around my body. I feel an arm go under my head and my head go onto a warm chest. I squirm a bit but the arms just hold onto me tighter. I stop and I feel a hand on my face. A finger gently grazes my cheek and I instantly feel butterfly's in my stomach. I moan a bit as a single that I'm waking up. I slowly flutter my eyes open and look into a pair of bright blue crystal eyes. Ryan smiles down at me, honestly if I didn't hate him his smile could have melted me. He continues to have his hand on my face as he goes down for a kiss. He gently kisses my cheek and...I don't stop him... I KNOW I KNOW! I should have but it would make him even more concerned and watch me more today cause he'll be worried! I haven't forgotten about Andy nor will I ever again. I feel his kisses move down to my mouth and he kisses me passionately but with more force. I gently out my hands into his chest and start to push him away a bit. I breath in feeling out of breath and move my face away from his. He breaths heavier and has a confused look written on his face.
"W-what's wrong R-Liv?" He stumbles on his words and I smirk to myself but look back at him with a confused look.
"What did you almost call me?" I ask and his face goes blank for a second but recovers.
"Nothing, it's just early and I just woke up so I'm tripping over my words." He smiles down at me and I just shrug and don't ask any more questions. I feel him stare at me and his hand go to my face pulling me back to face him. I don't smile just look at him. How could I ever love him again? He broke me. I could and won't ever forgive that. He goes down to kiss my neck but I stop him.
"No...not right now Ryan..." I push him slightly away but he doesn't let me. He hugs me tighter and I grunt at the tightness.
"You've been so distant after we saw that guy Andy at the park! What happened!" He shouts. I try to get his grip off me but it doesn't work, I stare at him blankly and shake my head.
"Nothing happened! I just don't feel like it right now." I say slightly fearful of him. He flips us from our sides so he is now on top of me. He pins my wrists down next to my head and starts to kiss my neck.
"Ryan! Stop! Please!" I cry out. I keep trying to kick him and lift my hands up but it doesn't work. I try to love my hips so I can flip him over but that doesn't work either. He has too much force pressured down on me. I keep moving my head but he just follows my movements and kisses my neck when my head is to one side and switched sides when I turn my head. I start to cry but he doesn't care. He keeps kissing me and I start to scream. He kisses me on the lips and muffles my screams. I start to feel light headed and stop struggling. I just lay there tears running down my face as he kisses me all over my neck and a bit of my chest. I stare at the ceiling until I hear him breathing heavily and come into my view. He kisses me gently on the cheek but I flinch away. He looks at me sadly and kisses my forehead.
"I'm sorry...I just...sometimes I can't control myself..I know your in a lot of pain...b-" his voice cracks.
"But I am too." I look into his eyes and instantly feel my heart tug. I know I shouldn't give into him, but he looks so sad. How could I not comfort him.
"I'm sorry...it's just a lot.." I whisper and look more into his eyes. He she's soften and I feel him lose some pressure on my body. He leans down and grazes his lips onto mine. He pulls back a bit and comes back down and slowly start to kiss me. His hands don't hold my wrists down, he intertwined our fingers together while still holding me onto the bed. We both sigh into the kiss and he kisses me more passionately. I let him continue as I play along, feeling guilty the entire time. I'm only leading him on more and more...and what would Andy say. He would probably say do whatever you need to do so we can be together. And I am! So...why do I feel so dirty. Ryan stops kissing me and rests his head in the crook of my neck. I can feel his smiling and breathing heavily into my neck. But yet I don't get chills like I would with Andy.
"BREAKFAST IS READY!" We hear Ace yell from downstairs. Ryan lifts up his head and gives me a small peck on the lips and then gets up helping me up with him. He grabs my hand and we walk downstairs together. I put on a smile and sit down at the table while reaching for some bacon and the bowl of eggs. We all quietly eat while music is being playing in the background. I eat the turkey bacon and smile to myself at how good it is! I hear Ryan chuckle and I give him a glare.
"You look happy." Ace says, looking at me.
"Of course she is..." Ryan says with a big smirk on his face. I roll my eyes at him knowing what he's referring to.
"Yup! I LOVE the turkey bacon! So thank you Ace!" I smile widely at him and take another bite.
"So what should we do today?" Ryan asks looking at me and then at Ace.
"Well I have to go and make sure that I got the new phone I ordered came in. So I'll be gone since the place is like an hour away." Ryan nods at Ace and looks over at me.
"How about you?" He asks. I swallow my bacon and take a sip of water.
"I think I'm gonna go swimming again...it was really nice yesterday." I smile and rotate my glass in my hand making the water swirl around. Ryan smiles at me.
"Alright by me. I might just have to join you..." He smiles at me and moves his eyebrows. I start to laugh and shove his shoulder. Ace coughs and we both look at him being awkward as heck.
"Ryan remember that you do have a meeting today from 12-4 today." Ace says as he gets more eggs and pours some orange juice into his cup. He's like a little child, no coffee, just juice. I giggle to myself quietly and continue eating.
"Aw shit! That's right. Sorry Liv, maybe tonight we can go for a night swim." He sends me a sexy grin and I give him a shrug with a cute smile.
"Maybe..." The fact is that I won't be here tonight...so I couldn't say yes. He smiled at me,
"Playing hard to get...I like it." He gets up from his chair and carries his dishes to the sink. I follow behind him and start to wash the dishes. He wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on my shoulder. Kisses my ear and holds me there until I'm done. I give him a peck on the check and run up the stairs to my room. I go get my bathing suit and grab a towel with my sunglasses. I brush through my hair and walk down the stairs to the back door. I open it to be engulfed in warmth and hotness of the sun. I quickly shut my eyes and out on my sunglasses shielding my eyes from the sun. I quickly run across the hot deck and throw my stuff onto a chair. I run up onto the diving board, while my feet are still burning from the hotness of the ground. I dive off the diving board and hit the cool water. I go down to the bottom and push off the floor. I shoot to the top and hit the surface taking in a big gulp of air. I swim over to the side and decide to swim a couple laps before getting out. I swim back and forth and get tired after 10 minutes of swimming and diving. I get out and grab my towel laying it down onto the warm tile and laying down on that. I put on my sunglasses and decide that I want some music. I get up and walk over to the door sliding it open. I walk over to the counter where the stereo is and set it to playing outside and pick a station. I look at the time and see that it's 12:15. The house is quiet which means the boys have left. I sigh and walk back outside. I hear the music play and I lay back down into the ground thinking about Andy. Then Amber runs into my mind. I totally forgot about her, my best friend! I hope she's okay, she must be worried sick. Oh my gosh I am officially te worst best friend in the world. I close my eyes and start to doze off when all the sudden I feel water splash on me. My towel gets soaked! I get soaked! Whoever did that will die! I whip off my sunglasses and see someone in the pool. I can't see who it is cause I didn't have my glasses on. Yes I wear glasses but I usually don't cause I hate them but I still have them. I watch the person swimming through the water. It's definitely a boy so I'm guessing it's Ryan. I run over to the house of the door and look at the clock inside. 1:16. Wait...that means it can't be Ryan. I run outside to see no one. I take a step out of the door frame and look around the backyard. I don't see anything so I walk back out to my towel. It's still soaked so I couldn't have been imagining anything. I grab my sunglasses and hold them in my hands. I look at them and see my reflection. But that's not the only thing I see. All the sudden a pair of hands grab me and jumps us into the pool. I start to frantically kick the person and try to swim to the top. I get to the top and take a deep breath and look down at the person. They start to sink and I sigh and dive down. I grab the body and swim them to the shallow end. I catch my breath and look at him wow! It's stupid stupid Andy. I slap him and he instantly rubs his arm.
"OW!" He whines, "that hurt!!!" I glare at him,
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ME!" I glare at him more and wrap my arms around my body. I was so mad, but...it was him...so I couldn't be mad much longer. His face grew concern and he wrapped his big arms around me.
"I'm sorry Roe...I didn't mean to." He tried to smile at me but I didn't judge. Then he kissed me on the lips. And I smiled. A big smile.
"Okay...I guess I'm not mad any more." I smiled at him and he hugged me. I don't know how long we stayed like that but we stopped and we both got dried off.
"We have to leave like now while they're still gone." He says quickly as we go upstairs. I start to pack but he tells me to leave everything. I nod, knowing them they probably have trackers in everything. Andy was smart enough to bring me my clothes from my actual house! I changed and we ran to his car parked in a different drive way for a house for sale. We jumped into his car just in time as I saw Ace returning to the house in his car. He walked into the house and in a minute he ran back out looking everywhere. He whipped out his phone and was yelling into it, though I couldn't hear him. Andy quickly started the car and started to drive away, I saw Ace get smaller and smaller as we drove. I sighed letting out all my air and collapsed into the car seat. Is tatted playing with my split ends and saw Andy giving glances at me.
"What?" I asked sitting up and looking at him. His face stayed straight as he grabbed my hand in his.
"I'm so happy to have you back."
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So thanks for being so patient and understanding and leaving comments! Love love LOVE the comments! Please vote for my stories cause that always in sprites for me to write more cause I'm making more people happy! Love you all!
Xoxo Peace