That Morning

Recap:
"Fuck....I was sleep walking..."
"Sleep walking??" Now that I think about it that makes sense....he wasn't responding to me and wouldn't let me go. I was in his dream then...wow. I couldn't believe it. My best friends brother just kissed me...
----------------------------------------
I was still in his room. We were both confused and wondered what might happen next. I look at him and he looks at me. We both say nothing. It stayed that way for maybe 2 or 3 minutes but felt like hours. He broke the silence.
"I'm sorry...." I quickly look over to him and our eyes lock in place. We both can't look away.
"It's not your fault don't worry..."
He just keeps looking, probably entranced.
"Why didn't you stop me?" He asked. I look down at my hands and start playing with my bracelets.
"I couldn't...you were too strong and over powered me." He smirked and threw his head back.
"Look I'm sorry Roe."
"It's alright." I give him a side smile. I think about the kiss. How he moved his tongue in my mouth, how I felt like I was on cloud 9. It felt so right, but seemed so wrong. "But..." My eyes shot back at him and then fell onto his pillow. He was on top of me. With all of his weight on my body, making us sink deeper and deeper into the mattress.
"I don't regret the kiss." He kissed me again, and this time I kissed him back. I felt so dirty and slutty. Here I was at 1 a.m kissing my best friends brother, and actually liking it. Though I wasn't actually having love so I guess I wasn't a slut. It was just a little kiss. A nice kiss, that I will always remember. His hands move up and down my back, and then towards my butt. He grips it and slowly and softly moves it. He's really into it. Guess it's my move now. My hands wrap around his neck pulling him closer to me. Then they slide smoothly into his shaggy hair. It was so soft and I was practically playing with it. He grabs my waist pulling me even closer and we split apart breathing heavily. The kiss was intense and felt amazing. I look into his blue eyes in amazement. Was this bad? Was I being a bad person? What would my parents say...what would his...what will Amber say?
"Andy...." I said quietly while still trying to get my breathing normal again.
"Wha-.....what would Amber....say?"
He just looked at me with those gorgeous eyes of his, he pressed his forehead to mine, our noses touching. His nose was so warm, and mine was so clod. He smirked and chuckled.
"Who said she has to know?"
Ugh men...
"She's my best friend, you know that. She has to know!" He nodded in agreement.
"Yeah I guess so..." I laid my back down onto the pillow.
"And my dad...crap..." I sighed and closed my eyes. Andy puts down his head, and it perfectly fits in my neck shape.
"They don't need to know." He lightly kisses my neck. I shivered at his touch. Did they really need to know? I don't know...I mean they both work full time now so maybe they don't need to...ugh it's so difficult! We just lay there. Together. It was so different being with a guy in bed. Andy had shifted around and now my back was against his stomach, while I lay on my side. I could hear him smell my hair and sigh. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me tighter to him. I could feel his little friend down there. But it wasn't doing anything...yet. He felt it too. My butt was slightly near it. He pulled me in tighter and I could definitely feel him. He moaned with happiness and put his head between my neck and shoulder.
"So....this is it huh?"
I tried to shift to look at him but he wouldn't allow me to. I was stuck.
"What's it? What do you mean?"
He smiled, I could feel it.
"You know...are we now gonna be a thing or was this just for fun?" He asked. I was surprised I didn't think of it just being for fun. I thought it was real, what if he didn't. It was just a game to him.
"Is this all fun to you?" I could tell he stopped breathing. He held in his breath, thinking of some way to answer me.
"No." I was shocked.
"What do you mean no?" I was so confused what did he mean?
"I've always liked you. Ever since Amber and you started hanging out." His grip got tighter and squeezed me even more in his arms. "I've always thought you were pretty but Roe your so beautiful! You were always sweet and kind and there for Amber when she needed you the most!" I couldn't believe it, he just confessed to me.
"But I'm only a child. Your 4 years older than me! This is wrong! I shouldn't be doing this!" He flipped me over so that I faced him.
"Is this wrong?" With that he left me speechless and kissed me a third time. I once melted into him. He hugged me. Tightly, like he would never let go. I felt safe like nothing could hurt me. I looked into his eyes.
"No...it's like a dream." He smiled and kissed my foreheads and with that, we both fell asleep ready to take on the world, that was soon coming for us.