20

Recap:
"Oh common! I carried you up here! And I'm tired!!! Please??? I won't be annoying or do anything!" He pleads and gives me puppy eyes. I roll my eyes and sigh with a nod. He smiles at me and turns off my lamp light. I sink my head into the pillow and feel his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer. I feel a little uncomfortable. But let it happen. I trust Kyle, he's like a brother that I never had.
"You don't mind right?" He asks, sounding like a little kid.
I smile to myself and say no. I can hear him let out a sigh of happiness.
"Roe...you know we are gonna talk about what happened." He asks in a serious tone. I nod my head but then realize that we're in the dark.
"Yeah..."
"Okay then...goodnight." He says and snuggles closer to me. I giggle on the inside and fall asleep. But then a realization hits me.
What will Andy think when he finds me in the morning like this?
-----------------------------------------
Andy's POV:
I yawn as I slowly open up my eyes to a squint. I see rays of sunlight coming threw the shades of the house. I move my head a bit and feel my a pain shoot through my neck. I feel so stiff and sore. I put my hand on the back of my neck and roll my head back and forth to loosen it. I sigh and give up, it's my stupid fault for sleeping on the couch. I try to fall back to sleep and make myself comfortable. I close my eyes. Wait. Why am I even on the couch? I open my eyes again and see two pairs of shoes. My shoes and ...oh my god Roes shoes! Wait where is she? I shoot of the couch and look around. I run around the house frantically and sprint up the stairs going two by two. I swear to god if they took her again. I started to get angry and feel stupid for just letting us sleep downstairs. Did I even lock the door when we got home? I run down the hall and whip her door open. I sigh in relief as I see Roe peacefully cuddling with Kyle. Wait! Kyle? Why is she with Kyle? I grunt in annoyance. He probably brought her up here last night. The nerve of that guy cuddling with my girl friend. Though they do look rather cute...WHAT AM I SAYING! That should be me! Not him! I start to get angry with jealousy. I walk over to Roe and pick her up out of the bed. Two can play at this game Kyle. She moves a little bit, but then nuzzles into my chest. I carry her to my room and lay her down on my bed. I get in with her and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her to me. I try to fall back asleep. I even started to count sheep, but I couldn't. So instead of being bored by myself. I decided it would be more fun to wake up my little monster. 😈 (yes I did just use an emoji!)

Roe's POV:
I take a deep through my nose as I feel something warm touch my neck.
I swear to god, WHO DARES DISTURBS MY SLEEP! If it's Kyle I will push him out my window and let him sleep outside like a dog. I'd even get him a dog house and a leash!
....ok maybe that's a little too harsh...NO! HE HAS AWOKEN ME!
I fully open my eyes and feel more warmness along my neck. I feel little kisses being out there. I want to moan at them cause they feel so good. But I can't, I mean this is kyle. I fully open my eyes. And see not the color of my walls but the color of Andy's. Wait. So this is Andy....makes sense. But it doesn't change that fact that I will MURDER HIM FOR WAKING ME UP! I close my eyes again and act like I'm still sleeping. I move my around so I'm facing him and I feel his arms around my waist change position and bring me closer to him. I bet he's wondering how I'm not awake yet. He-he. He's not gonna want me awake. I nuzzle into his neck and I feel him hug my tighter. I separate my lips a little bit and bite his neck just a pinch. He instantly pulls back and I open my eyes.
"What the heck women!?" He asks looking at my like a crazy person. I don't blame him, I am crazy.
"That's what you get for waking me up!" I humph an cross my arms turning away.
"Aww, is someone cranky from not getting enough sleep?" He coos at me.
"I'm not a baby!.....but yes...I am." I pout and glare at him with anger. He starts to laugh and I jump onto of the bed and tackle him to the floor. We hit the floor with a thud but that doesn't stop us. Luckily I landed on him so he's more hurt then me. We start to wrestle on the floor and flip each other around. I got onto of him and put him in a hold which I was taught by from him of course when I was little, so he knew the way out of it. He got into his feet and so did I. He grabbed me and pinned me to the floor in some weird hold.
"ANDY IS THE SMARTEST AND BEST AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM! SAY IT!" He yells at me while holding me down. I struggle and try to free myself from the grip.
"NEVER!" I yell while laughing and kicking my legs. He keeps a string hold on me.
"SAY IT!"
"NO!"
"SAY IT!"
"NO!" I yell back and then he starts to do the unthinkable. He starts tickling me. I scream and laugh at the same time. My eyes start to tear up and I can't stop.
"ANDY STOOOOOPPPP!" I yell.
"SAY IT!" He yells again.  Can just picture the smirk of victory on his face.
I laugh some more and then sadly give in.
"ANDY IS THE SMARTEST AND BEST AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM!" I yell and Andy releases his hold on me and stops tickling. He turns me over so my back is on the ground and he's over me.
"That wasn't that hard now was it?" He smirks, while I just give him the death glare. He smirks again and kisses me on the lips. I smile and feel my cheeks go red. He just chuckles and keeps trying to kiss my lips. But sometimes I move away my head and dodge them. I laugh and all the sudden the door butts open.
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS HAPPENING IN HERE???!!!!" Kyle runs in with Amber and Nick.
"Nothing." Andy and I both say together.
"It sounded like someone was getting fucking murdered in here." Kyle sighs and runs his hand through his messy bed hair. He walks over to me and picks me up and hugs me.
"You were gone when I woke up. I was so lonely..." He pouts and gives me puppy dog eyes while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I giggle and see Andy. I give him a cute smile and he just rolls his eyes, while coming over to me and grabbing me out of Kyle's grasp. I laugh and have Andy put his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him and farther away from Kyle.
"Give me my wife back!!!" Kyle pouts and try's to take me from Andy. I start to crack up as Andy and Kyle go at it. I keep laughing and look over to see Amber and Nick watching us. I remove myself from Andy's arms and run over to amber. We hug like there was no tomorrow and we run to her room. We soon hear yelling after us and foot stomps. Amber and I quickly run inside and lock the door behind us. We hear pounding on the wall and Kyle whining that he wants to come in and hear all the girl gossip. Amber and I start to crack up but ignore them. They eventually leave, or they're secretly listening and sitting on the floor in the hallway. Which honestly I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
"Are you ok?" Amber asks with such concern. I totally forgot that I had been missing for two days? Three days? I smiled at her and nodded my head.
"Yeah, but it's just crazy. I mean it's just so weird that he could make me forget all of you, all of this! Like...what if that ever really happened? What if I lost my memory a-and" my voice cracked a bit, damn my emotions. "and I couldn't remember any of you. I just can't think about it." I start to feel tears coming but I stop them. I hate crying when I don't need to cry. I want to save my tears for more important things. Amber hugs me and we walk into her bathroom while she helps me get all my makeup from yesterday off and the horrible mascara underneath my eyes.
"Did he...hurt you?" Amber asks breaking the silence. I think for a moment. Not really knowing the answer. Did he hurt me? Emotionally...yes. But physically..he was just a rough kisser and he handled me pretty roughly. But not once did I get cut or threatened or beaten, like you would see in a kidnapping story.
"Emotionally..yes. But physically no. He was just kinda rough and sometimes he would be super on edge, haha and now I know why. But it was all so confusing then. I mean he made you guys seem like the kidnappers. Like it wasn't really him. He drugged me, he made me forget my whole life. He even gave me a new name. If Andy didn't find me, I would have grown up without knowing any of you guys and not remembering it." God I've wanted to say that ever since Andy got me out of that place.
"But I mean...the house, my room, the food, the pool. Everything was great. Ryan surely didn't go the scary route to try and make me his. He went the kinda approach for his story that he told me would seem more real. But the more I think about it, the more it feels like a dream." I say rubbing my face dry. I look over to see amber tearing up. I look at her concerned and turn my body fully to her.
"HOW THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING THIS SO LIGHTLY?! YOU WERE KIDNAPPED!" She yells and grabs both of my shoulders shaking me back and forth. I just stare at her in shock.
"You were gone Roe. My best. Friend. Gone. I didn't know where you were. I-I couldn't do anything, and whenever I tried to go out and find you Andy made sure that I wouldn't go or Nick would have to watch me like a hawk. Cause they were afraid I would be taken too. We thought that Ace had taken you, and-and we tried to track him down but he wouldn't answer his calls and when we went to his house they said that he never lived there. It's a different family, everything we thought was a lie." She said breathing heavily. Amber has anxiety, and when she gets anxious or stressed out she has a hard time breathing and can have attacks. I quickly hush her and hug her while we sat on the floor. I don't want her fainting while standing up. At least if she does it, it will be in my arms.
"Honey it's ok...I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere I promise." I say softly. She brings her head up from her shaking hands.
"Was Ace apart of it?" She asks looking straight into my eyes. I nod and she swears.
"I knew he wasn't to be trusted! We all knew it! I should have-"
"There's nothing that you could have done. Literally nothing. I have to fight my own battles and...well no one expected him. Not even Andy. And Andy watches me like a hawk." I chuckle a little bit and Amber giggles.
"Yay! There's that laugh!" I say with a smile. Amber's breathing calms down and we both stand up and walk out of the bathroom and unlock the door. We pull it open and watch as all three of the guys tumble into the room. I smirk at them and act surprised and sorry.
"O.M.G! I'm sorry! I had no idea yall were here!" Note the sarcasm.
"Yeah...you better be sorry little missy!" Andy shouts as amber and I run away from them and jump down the stairs. Yes jump! I hit the floor hard but keep moving. Amber and I just keep running not really knowing where we're going. We run for the back door and luckily make it out but the guys are right on our heels. We run across the yard and see all the guys by the back door. Amber and I giggle as we see the guys out of breath.
"Nick and kyle you get Amber. I'll handle the troublemaker." Andy tries to say in a whisper but we can hear.
"Who you callin a trouble maker?!" I yell across the yard. Amber laughs and so do the guys.
"Why do you get Roe???" Kyle whines.
"Cause..she's mine." Andy days with a cocky smirk. I roll my eyes and stick out my tongue. I try not to smile at what he says but..it was so damn hot. I don't know how I'm not suppose to smile at that.
"But I don't have a girl! Nick has Amber! You have Roe! And I'm all alone!" Kyle pouts. We all laugh and kyle stomps on the ground.
"That's it! I'm gonna go find a girl! Text me when yall wanna go do something!" He yells and goes out the gate to the front yard. It's just me, Amber, Andy, and Nick. The boys start to run sprint across the yard and Amber and I stay put waiting to for the right time to run. As soon as they are about a yard stick away Amber and I dodge there arms that try to grab us and we both sprint in different directions. She runs for the house and I run for the gate. Yeah she's smarter than I am. We both make it but Nick soon chases after her and I hear Amber squeal. I laugh and see Andy approaching me. I walk backwards as he's walking towards me. And then I turn and run. I can hear him behind me and I run try and run into the garage. Luckily it's open cause Andy was stupid and didn't close it. Sucker. I quickly sprint inside the house and dart for the basement cause I can hear Amber and Nick upstairs and I don't even want to know what they're doing up there. I shoot down the stairs and hide behind the bar table. I hear Andy's footsteps stomp down the stairs. Then I hear nothing. Crap! He probably took off his shoes so I can't hear him! I hate jump scares! I prepare myself for the worst, when all the sudden I feel two arms grab me from around the waist.
---------------------------------------------
AGH I UPDATED! Sorry it's been so long guys but if you saw my message that I posted its all in there! OMGG GUYS! My book has been seen over 34,000 times! I can't believe that so many people would want to read my book. Guys I never did this for fans or for I guess WattPad Fame lol. I just did it for fun and I never expected so many people to like it this much, that they would keep on commenting, and voting and sharing it. So thank you all so much! I appreciate you guys, and honestly yall are the ones that keep making me write this book! If it weren't for you I would t be writing all this!
Love you all!!! Oh and Happy Summer!
Some people I'd like to thank! They have been so supportive and honestly their comments made me want to write more! (Not that if you didn't get tagged that I didn't like your comment but that wonderful gals just stood out. Love you all tho!)
christina_ann01
MissBoutDatLife24_7
AverageGirly
tvdlover1760
Hotpink12712727

Xoxo Peace