16

Note: These past chapters and future chapters have not been fixed with spelling. So there will be some mis-spelling errors, if you need to know what the word is. Highlight it and leave a comment. I will respond back to you!

Recap: I see Ryan at the end of the hall way walking into his room and shutting the door. I decide not to snoop so I walk past him, and go outside to the pool. I put my stuff down onto a table and throw my shades on while dangling my feet in the cold but cooling water. I look up at the sun and sigh.
It's gonna be a long hot day.
----------------------------------------------
Andy's POV:
"Look! I want her found now! Not soon! NOW!" I yell at the officer. For the past two days all they've been saying is 'we're trying the best we can. Sir please calm down. I'm sorry but there isn't much more we can do.' Bullshit. They say that if we have any problem to call 911, that they will handle it! And wha are they doing? Putting up stupid signs and sitting on their fat asses making calls instead of going to places. I miss Roe so much, she's the best thing that has ever happened to me and now she's been taken away! It's not fair! I feel tears prick at my eyes but I quickly wipe them away. I look at the women again with anger and hate. I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I look back to see Amber. Hers eyes are all puffy and red. She's been crying for the past two days too. She grabs my hand and walks me into another room, after trying to smile and apologize to the officer.
"Why did you apologize?! We have nothing to apologize for!" I say raising my voice at her. She looks up at me with her big blue eyes and I try and calm down a bit. My anger isn't helping us get Roe back, and it won't help. I take a deep breath in and breath out.
"I'm sorry." I say quietly getting her attention.
"I know I've been...emotional these past two days....it's just a lot to go through." I look at her and see a tear run down her cheek.
"Don't you think it's hard for me too?!! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!" Amber yells loudly and I look at her in surprise. Does she think it's my fault for her going missing?
"Amber.... I..." I start to say, not really knowing where I'm going with this.
"NO! OKAY! This is all your fault! If you and Roe weren't-" I cover up her mouth not wanting anyone to over hear. She grabs my hand for her mouth and glares at me.
"You idiot! We're in a small room! It's soundproof I made sure! NO ONE CAN HEAR US!" I stare at her as her face gets angrier and angrier.
"IF YOU AND ROE WERENT DATING SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE! SOMEONE PROBABLY SAW YOU TWO AND TOLD! OR WHAT IF IT WAS RYAN??? HUH? WHAT IF RYAN IS DOING THIS AS A REVENGE?!" She screams again. I imminently get up, and walk out of the room. I can't believe she just said that.

Ambers POV:
I scream again and louder. Andy imminently gets up, and walks out of the room. I can't believe I just said that. I hear the door shut as I look down at my hands in my lap. I know he's heartbroken...I know he probably blames himself...I didn't need to make it worse. I mentally slap myself as I run my hands through my hair nervously. I sigh and scream again. I should go and apologize. I get up out of my chair and open the door up. I look down at my phone and see the time. 1:16 pm. Ugh, great. It's still early, in so tired from not sleeping though. I close my phone and start walking through the halls trying to find Andy, when I see my phone light up. I look down and see a reminder.
"ROE'S BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS! REMIND ANDY TO GET HER A PRESENT!!! 🎁🎁" I gasp and start to cry. She won't be here for her birthday. This was a special one. She was gonna turn 18...she was gonna get her official driver license. I start to walk trough the halls feeling eyes all over me. I spot Andy and walk up. He turns around and I see his eyes all red. I sigh and pull him into a hug.
"I didn't mean it. I'm so so so sorry Andy. I was mad. I'm sorry!" I say with my head in his chest. I feel him shaking and breathing lightly.
"I'm not gonna be able to celebrate her birthday with her." He says with a weak voice. I look up and see him with his eyes closed as tears fall from them. I start to cry more and we stand there hugging for who knows how long.

Roe's POV: 
After about 4 hours outside listening to music, swimming and getting tan. I come inside and walk up to my room. I go and take a quick cold shower. Yes a cold one, I'm too hot for a warm one. I get out and put my hair into a French braid going all the way down to my hip. (Yes I know in the character picture it shows her with shorter hair. That's a little bit lower than the shoulder but I want her hair to be long and thick!) I dry the end of the braid and throw on a pair of running shorts and a cute white tank with a little sun image in the corner on the boob pocket. (haha yeah yeah boob pocket, I didn't know how else to describe it! XD)
After looking in the mirror and liking how I looked, I added a bit of concealer, powder and chap stick. Not bothering with mascara or lipstick. I put on a pair of converse and walk out of the bathroom. Laying on my bed I look out my big window behind the bed. I see children playing and riding around on bikes and teens on longboards. I wonder how old I am. I'm probably 17 right? Oh well....wait! This is perfect timing! I can go into the guest room and check. I quietly open up the guest room door and walk over to the computer. I turn it on and go onto google. Even though I have lost my memory I still know how to work things. I can't look up my name since I don't know my last name. So I look up previous kidnapped teens.
'Rosalina Catherine Cortez, age 16, birthday June 9th. Has been kidnapped by unknown kidnapper.' Is the first thing that pops up. I look down and see the next five links are about the same thing. I decide to click on the first one. But quickly open up another tab. I look up cute artsy photos. Just incase one of the guys walks in, I want to hide what I've been searching, so instead it'll look like I'm searching up artsy pictures. I'll just have to make sure I delete my history. I go back to the Rosalina story and start to read through the news article.
'Rosalina was reported on June 5th missing from her close friends house. Only 5 days out of school. When usual teenagers think that they will have the best summer, it's quickly coming to an unhappy beginning.' Great dramatic much? I roll my eyes and keep reading.
'Andy, the older brother of Amber. Rosalina's best friend says this "we have a suspicion on who kidnapped Rosalina or how we call her Roe for short. But we don't know yet, all I can hope for is that my little sisters friend is okay." ' I start to smile at that, it's so sweet how much he cares for his family.
'We ask Andy and his sister Amber why Roe was left alone at his house. This is what Amber said. "Roe and I are basically sisters and we treat her like family. Both our parents aren't home all the time so we like to stick together. Andy is like a brother to Roe and Andy and I just want our 'sister' back." ' I stop reading as I think about the times and dates..I mean..I came here two days ago, she was kidnapped two days ago. But my name is Olivia! Not Rosalina! My head snaps to the door when I hear footsteps coming down the hall, I quickly close the page and erase my search and watch history. Just in time as the door opens I'm looking through tumblr photos.
"Hey cutie pie." I hear Ryan's voice say behind me. I act surprised and jump a bit. I chuckle lightly and turn to him.
"Don't scare me like that." He smiles at me as I turn back around to look at the page.
"Whatcha lookin at?" I hear him as he walks towards me. I feel his arms wrap around my shoulders into a hug. I sigh and start to push his arms off me when I stop and think. If this really is my kidnapper I need to gain his trust. Instead of unwrapping his arms I grab them and hold onto them. I feel him grip a little tighter onto me and I sigh. Trying to relax and make him fall for it. Luckily it works. He spins me around and leans his head towards mine. I blush and turn away, but he gently puts his fingers on my chin turning me more towards him. I blush more, not wanting to but I know I have to. I close my eyes and he leans in and kisses me gently. I sigh into the kiss and actually start to enjoy it. He moves his hand from my chin to my back and pulls me more towards him. I wrap my arms around his neck and start playing with his hair. He gives me a signal to wrap my legs around him and I do as asked. He lifts me up with ease and out me down softly onto the bed. He raises up my arms to where they are next to my head and holds them down, intertwining our fingers. He puts more pressure down onto my small body and I feel like he's trying to make us one. I start to feel uncomfortable and break the kiss. We both breath heavily and I look into his eyes. He has a smirk on his face while mine is still in complete shock from my actions and his. He try's to go back for more but I turn away.
"I'm sorry, just....I'm still a virgin..." I say quietly and he sighs.
"yeah I know. I'm sorry I don't want to force you into anything. He just lays onto if me and we stay like that for I don't know how long. I start to feel tired and almost fall sleep when I feel my body get lighter. I look up to see him getting off the bed and me. I sit up and fix my shirt and pull down my shorts.
"do you wanna go someplace today? I mean...this is your new home. Let's go explore." He asks and I quickly nod. Getting up from the bed he grabs my hand and leads me down the hall way.
"Wait! I wanna grab my shades!" I say running into my room and grabbing my sun glasses from the vanity. I walk out of my room and he grabs my hand intertwining our fingers again. I look around and see no Ace.
"Hey where's Ace?" I ask looking up at Ryan. Ryan looks nervous but quickly recovers with his usual face.
"Oh he's just out getting you more of your things. We still haven't gotten everything from your kidnappers house." I look at him in surprise.
"Wait! You mean he's going back?? Won't he get caught??!!" I ask worried for Aces safety. Ryan chuckles a bit and squeezes my hand,
"Naw he'll be alright. Ace is friends with Andy still. It's okay." I sigh in relief and walk out the door with Ryan.
--------------------------------------------
We walk out of the ice cream store called Frozen Frosty and I have a waffle cone with two scoops of Sea Salt Carmel. Apparently I love it! I lick my ice cream while I hear Ryan chuckling beside me. I look up at him and see him staring at me.
"And what may I ask, is so funny mister Ryan?" I ask with a snobby horrible British accent.
"You have a bit of ice cream on your lip." He laughs and I giggle and blush. As I'm about to take it off with a napkin I feel his lips suck onto mine, licking the ice cream off.
"Oooooh Carmel!!" He smiles like a child and I glare at him with a goofy look as we both start to laugh. This is so nice, no more worries, or problems. I mean I still don't really know who I am...but I'm with the guy I guess I love. And if I have him...what else could I want? I smile up at Ryan and take another lick of my ice cream.
Ryan and I finish off our ice cream cones and walk around the nearby park. I see children on the playground and see old couples walking around, laughing and talking. I smile to myself, thinking about how perfect it is right now. Then I hear a little cry. I look around and see a little girl with a blue flower patterned hat next to a tree crying. I start to walk towards her when Ryan's hand grips me hard.
"Where are you going?" He asks looking at me intensely. I look at him nervous for a second but quickly reply.
"That little girl needs help. I'll be right back. Hey can you throw this out for me? I forgot to throw it out when we passed the garbage can back there." It was a piece of napkin from my ice cream cone. Ryan gives me one last look and then smiles as he turns around walking to the trash can. I watch him for a second and quickly make my way over to the little girl. She doesn't notice me as I start to walk up behind her.
"Um...excuse me?" I ask while tapping her on the shoulder. She turns around with her big blue eyes filled with tears all red and puffy. A little bit of my heart breaks when I see her. She sniffles and breaths put heavily, while her body trembles.
"I....I...I'm not allowed to-t-to talk to strang-gers..." She crys as she holds her little teddy bear close to her chest with both of her tiny arms wrapped around it. I giggle a little bit and show her a warm little smile.
"Honey it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you. I wanna help you." I get down to her level and look her in the eyes. She sucks in air again and looks at me intensely.
"But! But! M-my mommy says ne-never to trust a...a....stranger!" She says a bit more clearly than last time. I smile again at her and nod.
"Well that's good, you should never trust strangers! But I won't take you anywhere. Actually! You know what we're gonna do?" I ask waiting for her response.
"What?" She asks as she lifts up her head a bit and starts breathing normal.
"We're gonna stay right here and wait for my boy friend so we can call your mommy or someone to help us. Okay?" I ask her quickly glancing back at Ryan as he walks towards me. I smile at him and motion him to come faster. I turn back around when I feel a little hand grab my hand.
"Okay..." She try's to smile up at me and I smile back at her. I stand up as Ryan gets to us and keep a hold of the little girls hand.
"What happened?" He asks me as he looks down at the little girl who now is hiding behind my leg. I giggle a bit and clear my throat.
"She's lost and we need you to help us find her mom." I squat down next to the little girl.
"Sweetpea what's your name?" I ask.
"Lily... Lily Robinson-" she pauses for a moment thinking.
"Wha...what's your name?" She asks with a little smile coming to her face.
"I'm Olivia but my friends all me Liv. And we're friends right?" I ask with a small smile like hers. She nods her head quickly and grins at me. I smile back and stand up.
"And this is Ryan." I smile down at her pointing to Ryan next to me. He smiles down at the girl and she smiles up at him while pointing.
"Your boyfriend!!" She says with s big grin. I blush a bit and nod down at her as Ryan pulls out his phone and kneels down.
"Now Lily how old are you?" Ryan asks getting information out of her and trying to get her to remember her moms phone number. I look around the park as a huge gust of wind just us and Lilys hat goes flying through the air.
"My hat!" She starts to run after it but I stop her.
"It's okay! I'll go get it! You stay here with Ryan! I'll be right back!" I smile at her and she calms down turning back to Ryan who continues to talk to her.
I run after the hat that just keeps flying away. It hits a tree and goes right up into it. I jog up to the tree and search the branches when I spot it. I try and jump into the tree branch but I couldn't. I was too short. I try and jump again but I can't. I look around and see no one to help me but little kids on the playground. I jump once more and sigh in defeat. I close my eyes and stretch there for a moment. I can't go back to Lily with no hat, she'll be devastated. But if I get Ryan, then he can just get the hat for me! Perfect! I turn around and hit the ground after bumping into what felt like a rock. I sit up with my hands holding me up, still on the ground.
"I'm so sorry!" I hear a voice say in front of me.
"It's okay, I'm use to be being knocked down. Curse the day that I was born short!" I laugh and see a hand reach out towards me. I look up at the hand but can't see a face, the sun is right in my eyes so I throw on my sunglasses. I see a tall man with dark brown hair and bright green eyes. He looks at me as he helps me up with his mouth open. Wow rude much?
"Hey! It's not nice to stare buddy." I say with high levels of sass. Ugh men. I look back to the tree and see the hat still caught on the branch, I sigh and look back at the man. He looked about in his early twenties or so. He's pretty cute I have to say, for an older guy. He's wayyyy out of my league though.
"I'm sorry it's just that...well you remind me of someone. Um..." He pauses for a moment still staring at me with a daze. actually I'm asking people around....one sec." He pulls out his phone and I quickly know what he's trying to do.
"Look I'm not interested in giving away my phone number okay? But can you please get that hat down from the branch?" I ask losing the sass at the end and staring at him straight at the eyes. Though he probably can't see that because of my shades. He looks up and blushes.
"Oh! You thought! No no no!!! I'm not asking for your number. I'm looking for someone actually...but oh yeah! I can help you get the hat!" He looks up and reaches for it with ease. Finally! That stupid hat! I smile up at him taking the hat.
"Isn't that a bit too small for you though?" He asks chuckling a bit. That chuckle...it's so familiar. And that smile! No...no I'm imagining things. I giggle and nod my head.
"Yeah, it's not for me though, it's for a little girl. Have you seen a women around here? Looking for a child?" I ask him and his face seems to light up.
"Yeah!!! I actually have, I just passed her right before I bumped into you!" I sigh in relief, grateful that she's still here and looking for Lily.
"That's great! Where is she??" I ask looking around but seeing no lady.
"Here I'll show you." He grabs my hand, and pulls me with him. That hand. I know that hand!!! I'm so confused! He pulls me along with him through some parents and running children. I take off my sunglasses to get a better view and hold onto them with the hat.
"She was just here about a minute ago..." He looks around and then turns to face me. He lets go of my hand and covers his mouth in surprise. I give him a strange look and start to blush.
"Do I have something on my face?!" I ask, worried that I have a big Bloch or a pimple. Ugh I'm so embarrassed.
"Roe?" I hear him say, I look up to those big green eyes.
"Liv!" I hear another male voice yell from behind me.

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN! Yes I just left you on a cliffhanger! Your welcome! :) (note the sarcasm) haha so yeah I didn't really know where I was going with this chapter and then I was liked must write more!!! But I felt like I needed to make yall work for another update! Haha, so yes I am writing more right now. But I'm gonna wait till I get some comments on this chapter a few likes and MANY views. Please comment down below because I love answering your ideas and reading your thoughts! Like honestly, you guys keep me writing!
ALSO! GUYS THIS STORY ALMOST 4000 words long!!! Like I've never written this long of a story before!! So YAY!
Love you all! <3
Xoxo peace