dangerous love // myg

By jazunyan

"Dangerous love, you're no good for me darling." Agust D. Many feared him, girls were head over heels for him... More

하나
다섯
여섯
rebel hearts → dangerous love
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열두
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
스물
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물 넷
이십오
이십 육
스물 일곱
스물 여덟
스물 아홉
서른
삼십일
삼십이
삼십 삼
서른 넷
삼십 오
발문 // epilogue
boy meets _ // sneak peek
book two ???
thank you
HAPPY SUGA DAY ♡

열아홉

8K 233 126
By jazunyan

170612 - vacation; day three
22:42

Yoongi & I had been avoiding each other all day. I think the others have noticed, but haven't said anything.

Since it was our last night and we were leaving tomorrow afternoon, we decided to have a party.
We had just finished swimming in the ocean and gathered together in the living room of the beach house, still wearing our swimsuits. Rapmon brought out the alcohol that he bought at the liquor store earlier and poured everyone a drink; everyone except the makenae, Jungkook.

"Hyunggg I want a drink too !!" Jungkook whined.

"But you're too young to drink" Rapmon replied.

"So ?"

"Here bb, you can have some of mine" V interrupted, handing the younger his cup.

Before Rapmon could protest, Jungkook had already downed the whole cup.

"Well fuck what can I do now ?" Rapmon said defeated, refilling V's cup.

Meanwhile, I thought to myself: the entire trip my thoughts have been eating me alive, for tonight at least I wanted them to shut the fuck up. I had multiple rounds of the pungent tequila in attempt to make the voices in my head stop. I think Yoongi was doing the same.

We were all in a circle on the floor, drinking and talking while music was blasting.

"Hey ! Let's play truth or dare !" Jungkook suggested.

"That's such a middle school game, fetus." Yoongi said coldly, taking another sip.

"I think it'll be fun !! C'mon, let's play !!" V defended.

They grabbed an empty beer bottle and spun it in the middle of our circle to determine whose turn it would be.

Rapmon spun first to see who he would be giving the truth or dare to. The first victim was J-Hope.

"Hobi, truth or dare ?"

"Dare !!!" J-Hope said, raising his arms up in excitement.

"I dare you to belly flop into the pool." Rapmon said, laughing. The pool was especially cold at night, making it a more difficult dare.

"You're on." J-Hope replied, already making his way to the backyard.

J-hope stood at the side of the backyard and ran towards the pool, jumping and making a starfish pose whilst in the air, then plunging into the cold water. We all laughed as some of the water from his dive splashed onto us. He got out of the water, shivering but still smiling as he thought that was fun. He then wrapped himself in a towel and we went back to our game.

J-Hope spun the bottle and his victim was Jungkook.

"Little maknae, truth or dare ?"

"Dare, Hyung !!"

"I dare you to finish the rest of the tequila over there" J-hope said, pointing to the bottle on the coffee table beside the group. The bottle had about 1/2 - 1/3 of alcohol left which was quite a lot, especially for a newbie. It'd be interesting to see how Jungkook was drunk as we haven't seen him in such state.

"Easy, I'm the golden maknae; I can do anything" Jungkook bragged.

(a/n : pretend he's shirtless & drinking a big bottle of tequila & not beer lmao)

Jin, being the oldest and most responsible, protested against the dare; but Jungkook ignored him, chugging the remaining alcohol. He then sat back down and drunkenly spun the bottle, which landed on Jin.

"Jin-hyung, truth or dare ?"

"Truth !" Jin replied innocently.

"If you could describe Jazmine in one word, what would it be ?"

"Beautiful," He answered immediately. Jazmine began to blush at her sweet boyfriend.

"Beautiful, inside and out. She's perfect." He finished.

"Awwh baby, I love you." Jazmine said, leaning over to Jin to give him a kiss.

"Ugh, get a room." Yoongi said with attitude from across the circle. He seemed kind of jealous as he said that. Maybe he was because it wasn't us being all cute like them.

Jin then spun the bottle which landed on V.

"V-ah, truth or dare ?"

"Dare .." He said, not paying much attention to the game; he was too busy looking at Jungkook and playing with his hair.

"I dare you not to touch Jungkook for the rest of the game."

"But Hyungggg" he whined, unsatisfied with his dare.

"You chose dare !" Jin defended.

"Fine." V sulked, taking his hands off of the maknae, then spinning the bottle.

"Mina ! Truth or dare ?" V asked.

"Uhmmm, truth !"

"Are you still a virgin ?"

Mina started to blush at the question and nodded shyly.

"Ahh don't worry, so is Jiminie !" V exposed. Jimin hit V in embarrassment.

Mina then spun the bottle and landed on none other than her crush, Jimin.

"Chim Chim, truth or dare ?" She said cutely.

"Hmm, dare !" He replied. Interesting. Jimin is also more of the innocent type, it was surprising that he chose dare.

"I dare you to kiss me." Mina said bluntly. All of us were taken aback. Mina, the most preppy and innocent of the group dared her crush to kiss her. It was probably the alcohol talking at this point.

The two smiled at each other and began to kiss. The rest of us cheered for them, except Yoongi. He seemed sick of all the cute couple-y shit.

"Okay, okay that's enough. Let's get back to the game." Yoongi said saltily. Yup, definitely sick of the couple-y shit. Mina sulked at him and proceeded to spin the bottle, landing on Jazmine.

"Hmm, Jazmine I don't have any truths or dares that I can think of for you, sorry."

"It's okay, can I take your turn ?" Mina nodded. Jazmine spun the bottle and it ended up pointing to me.

"[Y/N], truth or dare ?"

"Dare." I was drunk and at a party; I figured that I might as well have fun.

"I dare you to sit on Agust's lap for the rest of the game !" She said, giggling.

"OuhHHhHHhhHh [Y/N]-noona & Agust-Hyung !!!" Jungkook teased whilst slurring drunkenly from the chugged alcohol he had earlier.

"Fuck no !" I protested.

"C'mon babygirl. You always sit on my lap anyways, what's the big deal ? A dare's a dare." he teased.

"No !" I protested again, crossing my arms and pouting.

"Okay, I dare you to belly flop like J-Hope did earlier then."

"Are you fucking serious ?" Jazmine nodded. I was too afraid to belly flop, imagine how hard your boobs would be hitting the water when you jumped.

"Fine, I'll sit on his lap .." I sulked.

I crawled across the floor to Yoongi's side of the circle and proceeded to sit on top of his crossed legs.

"I'm starting to like this game" Yoongi said, smirking.

"Shut up." I said, saltily.
Damn this was awkward. I was basically almost naked, still being in my bikini from earlier while Yoongi was only in his beach shorts. I looked down and Yoongi had his arms around me. I was surprised at how pale he still was, considering the amount of sun he's been getting these past few days.

We then continued on with the game. I spun the bottle which pointed to Rapmon across from me.

"Rapmon, truth or dare ?"

"Uhm, dare !"

"I dare you to dance for the entire length of a song."

"Y'all know my name is Rap Monster, not Dance Monster. You know it's R-A-P Monster, not D-A-N-C-E Monster, right ? Because rap is my stuff, that's what I'm all about. I don't know how to move my body technically, or beautifully." He explained.

"A dare's a dare !" I joked.

Rapmon then got up and started to dance awkwardly to a Beyonce song. We all started laughing, especially J-Hope since he was the dancer of the group.

Once the song finished, Rapmon sat back down, embarrassed & spun the bottle. The bottle landed on me again but since I had already taken a turn, Yoongi became the victim.

"Agust, truth or fucking dare ?"

"Fucking dare."

"I dare you to give [Y/N] a hickey." Rapmon smirked.

"Are you fucking serious, Rapmon ?" I said, glaring at him.

"A dare's a dare !" He mocked.

Before I could protest further, Yoongi was already working his magic on the side of my neck. Involuntarily, a moan escaped my lips from the way his lips and tongue moved. I tried to control myself, making it seem like it didn't feel good, but failed. Yoongi kept going at it while the others cheered him on.

I then began to feel a familiar stiffness beneath me again and my eyes widened.

"OKOK THAT'S ENOUGH NOW !" I protested, hitting his knee.

Yoongi released his lips from my neck, revealing the large marking he left.

"You're right ! Game's over !" Yoongi exclaimed. The group seemed confused. Why was the game over ?
Yoongi then got up, making me drop onto the floor. He stood and picked me up fireman style like before at the beach and drunkenly walked away from the group with me over his shoulder.

"What the fuck ?? Put me down ! Where are we going ??" I yelled.

"Bedroom."

"Why ??"

"To complete some unfinished business." He replied, referring to the stiffness underneath his beach shorts. He then closed our bedroom door behind him and locked it. We could hear cheers from outside the door from the others.
Yoongi then dropped me onto the bed and got on top of me.

[ Yoongi's point of view ]

[Y/N], you're a dangerous love. You're no good for me darling.
You constantly turn me away. You constantly reject my love and hurt me when you do;
but I know I wanted to do this. I miss you too much.
My heart has had enough of the give & take and rebelled against what you had said.
I just need you again.

[ end of Yoongi's point of view ]

Min Yoongi, you're a dangerous love.
I'm pushing you away, because I'm afraid of getting hurt again.
But oh, how you hold me; I get a chill inside & nothing frightens me anymore.
In this moment my heart rebelled again, and I stopped pushing you away.
Your kiss and your touch made me forget.

a/n :

(( and then they did some freaky deaky shit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ))

epilogue to this chapter :
- The game ended and Jungkook & Tae finally got to put their hands all over each other again, also ended up doing some freaky shit. (( VKook ftw !!! ))
- Mina and Jimin the two innocent lil mochis were making out in a corner somewhere.
- lots of making out between the couples bc they're drunk & cannot control their teenage hormones lol.
- Jazmine & Jin left to take a walk on the beach at night
- Namjoon & Hoseok had a drink off,, they didn't have anyone to makeout with unfortunately; then danced around crazily due to the amount of alcohol they drank. They also had a pillow fight and rap battle bc why not.

~ jazunyan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 258 15
It's hard coming to terms with unrequited love. past friend!myg x f!yn (ft. bff!pjm) college!au angst | fluff | smut 18+
1.5K 21 43
'I love you, Y/N, and I will make you love me back' - As soon as you step into your new college, you immediately become the school heartthrob's vict...
191K 6.6K 25
but hey, you figure, you can hate someone's guts and also want them to fuck your brains out, right? Pairing: Yoongi x Reader Genre: smut, fluff, ang...
925K 52.6K 39
"we weren't supposed to be together," he pants, distaste patterned on his tongue «a promise overdue, an arranged marriage in set. he kisses me and do...