His Baby | Brock Lesnar

By BriFlare

A routine clinic visit flips Nicole's life upside down. Inseminated by a specimen meant for a patient in the... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1

1.4

1.8K 43 0
By BriFlare

On baby's first Christmas
There's a beautiful tree
With many bright colours
For baby to see
Along baby's crib
Bells that jingle are strung
And close by the chimney
Baby's stocking is hung

On baby's first Christmas
There's wonderful joy
In giving to baby
That first special toy --
A ball or a rattle,
A soft teddy bear
That baby will cuddle
And take everywhere
~Jon Bratton

🎄※ CHRISTMAS ※🎄

"Do you think that tree is safe for the kids to be around?" Brock asked.

"As long as they don't go running around it, then yes, it's safe," I said.

"Did you have to dress the twins in that?" He asked.

"Yes, I need them to be in Christmas spirit, and I'm taking a lot of pictures," I said.

"I guess, but you look beautiful, Nicole." He said.

"Thank you, and you look handsome," I said, kissing his lips.

"Could you two stop it? There are children in the room." My dad said.

"Sorry, Paul, I can't keep my hands off of her." He said, causing me to blush.

"I think enough children are running around here, so try harder to keep your hands to yourself." My dad said.

"But you didn't tell Dean that," I said, watching Renee and Dean in the corner in an entire-blown make-out session.

"You two stop it. Do you want to get pregnant on Christmas, Renee?" My dad exclaimed.

"Damn, well, it's too bad she's already pregnant," Dean said, smirking.

"Oh my God! Renee! When were you going to tell me?" I asked.

"It was supposed to be one of your Christmas gifts, but I guess Dean is just too excited to keep his mouth shut." She said.

"Yes, I'm going to be a godmother," I said, doing my happy dance.

"Yay!" Kaya said, getting up and dancing with me.

"Kaya, do you even know why you're dancing?" My dad asked.

"Fun!" Kaya said.

"She's so adorable," Renee said.

"Okay, let's go make Christmas cookies!" I picked up Kaya and ran towards the kitchen, with Brock following us.

We walked into the kitchen. I checked on the food on the stove before putting Kaya on the counter. I pulled placed all the ingredients for the cookies out and the bowls too. I grabbed the Pillsbury dough from the fridge.

"Oh, and this time, actually read the instructions on the wrapping, Brock," I said as I handed Brock the Pillsbury cookies

"You aren't going to let me live that down, are you?" Brock asked as he took the pack from me.

"Probably not," I said as I smirked at my boyfriend.

"I hope Santa gets me a new girlfriend for Christmas," Brock said as he started to make the cookies.

"Well, if he does, she won't look better than me," I said as I made my way to the fridge.

"Of course, she won't." He said.

"Brock, go get Renee and go do something with the boys," I said.

"Fine." He said, walking out the kitchen.

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

The kitchen was a mess. There was flour spilled over the countertops, bottles, and packages of sugar, vanilla extract, butter, and the like joined the floured counters, and the used dishes of mixing bowls, wooden spoons, and cookie cutters were filling up the sink.

The kitchen was a mess, primarily because of the results from the untidiness of making cookies with Kaya.

The finished products could be found throughout the kitchen, resting on any free piece of flat surface that wasn't being used as a working area. The special treats ranged from chocolate cookies to sugar cookies to gingerbread!

A ringing sound filled the room, alerting the girls that not only had an angel just received their wings but that the cookies in the oven were ready to be taken out. Hastily Nicole turned off the bell ringing timer before slipping her Santa Claus oven mitts over her hands and pulling down the oven door.

Just then, Dean pushed through the swinging door and was welcomed into the room by the sight of Nicole pulling out a fresh tray of sugar cookies.

"Smells great, Nicole." He complimented with a slight grin.

Renee walked over to the oven and added another tray of cookies in the range.

Once Renee was standing back up, he walked towards her and placed a quick kiss on the top of her head, taking the opportunity to take a quick peek at the hot from the oven cookies and then heading to the fridge for a beer.

"They sent me in here to do their dirty work," Dean said.

A giggle escaped Nicole's lips as she carefully moved the hot cookies from the pan to the cooling rack, "Well, thank God, we're making more so you can grab the cookies that are on the plate over there." I said.

"You know Christmas cookies are impossible to resist," Dean said.

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

|Brock|

"They're still making cookies. Is everything ready?" Dean asked, taking a seat and placing a plate of cookies on the table.

"Everything is almost ready," I answered.

"Good, because Renee is struggling to keep her mouth shut." He said.

"Of course, she is; she's a journalist. They can never keep a secret." Paul said.

"She's coming," Renee said, rushing to take a seat next to Dean.

"Thanks, Renee," I said, quickly moving away from the tree.

"Renee, how are you gonna leave me to carry all these cookies?" Nicole asked, walking into the living room.

"I'm pregnant, and I can't carry heavy loads," Renee said.

"Good one," Dean said.

"I'm not gonna comment on that because I used it all the time," Nicole said, taking a seat next to me.

Now the kids were almost done with opening presents. They were sitting on the floor next to each other. Kaya was seated next to the tree.

I glanced over at the small box that had the ring in it.

I was terrified, and I didn't know why. I guessed it was because I was scared that Nicole would reject me.

"Nicole?" I asked calmly as I looked at Nicole.

Nicole blinked a few times and looked over at me. "What?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Are you okay over there? You zoned out on me," I asked.

Nicole nodded. "Yeah. Um... actually... I have this one here..." Nicole reached over and finally grabbed the bag. "This one is especially for you," Nicole said as she handed it to me.

I looked at her. "Just for me?" I asked, looking up at Nicole.

"It's a real special one; to me, it is anyways," Nicole told me.

"Nicole, I love it," I said, looking at the plane ticket to Canada and keys to a cabin.

"Good, just make sure you don't come back with any animal's head as a reward or whatever you hunters say." She said.

💎NICOLE💎

"Nicole, come and open a gift," Paul said.

"Okay," I said.

Brock stopped picking up the enormous box I had seen with my name on it.

Dean turned on the radio.

Together can never be close enough for me
I feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white, and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way
Marry me
Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say
Hello in this cafe
Say you will

"What type of station plays this song on Christmas?" Dean asked, smiling.

"A smart one," Renee replied.

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say
Hello in this cafe
Say you will

"I love you, Nicole. Now open mine." He told me, and I was excited. I was sure that whatever it was, I was going to love it more than anything.

I slowly pulled up the wrapping on the tiny box as Brock moved from the couch to the floor.

Renee was jittering in excitement, but I barely noticed seeing Brock kneeling on the floor before me.

"Brock..." I started as I pulled the paper off the box. He took the box from my hand and turned it, so it was facing me.

Forever can never be long enough for me
I feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do

Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies

"Nicole, I love you more than you know. Every single hard time we've been through has only brought us here. I will love you for all of eternity if you let me. Will you marry me?" He asked, and by now, the tears were coursing down my face.

He opened the box to reveal a custom-made ring. It was equal parts antique and modern looking.

It was perfect, and it captured us perfectly. It wasn't too large, but it wasn't small either. The diamond was bright, clear, and quite large. All in all, it was the perfect ring.

"Yes," I answered, not sure if I could make anything more eloquent come out of my mouth. That was as good as it was going to get.

His responding smile was so bright and beautiful that it made me cry again as he slid the ring onto my finger.

He kissed me, and I kissed him back even harder than he was kissing me.

"Get a room." Renee chanted happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.4K 19
You pull out that cash, I tell you how I want it I took a chance aint paid a dime for it One roll of the dice, you were by my side I'm just a lucky g...
55K 1.2K 30
Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm sick and tired of you just taking right o...
2.8M 55.2K 31
**Book TWO of "The Taylor Family Series" following "Nine Months"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are at it again!! Join these two in their crazy life of...
116K 2.5K 39
WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017 What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage. Don't tell me listen t...