WWE stories

By Chelsea_Ambrose

wwe stories More

Stephanie Rollins and Dean Ambrose
Phoebe Martin and Roman Reigns
Ashley and Santino
Cody Rhodes and Victoria Beckham
Ashlynn Summers and Randy Orton
Aressha and Jack swagger
Piper Colter and Dean Ambrose (for moi) part 1
Update
Laylieana and Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose and April May Lopez
Cece and Dean Ambrose
Victoria Jacobs and Randy Orton
Dean Ambrose and Catherine
Piper and Dean Ambrose Part 2
Carmen Danson and Seth Rollins
Dean and Piper Ambrose part 3
Piper and Dean Ambrose part 4
Dolph Ziggler and Lois Welling
Update
Victoria Jacobs and Sheamus
Melody and Seth Rollins
Update
Update
Ryback and (yourself)
Piper and Dean part 5

Nina & Justin Gabriel

3.3K 16 1
By Chelsea_Ambrose

One of my first wwe one shots for @nerdiest_tomboy

hope you enjoy it.

《 "I don't know what it is Nattie,but he's just... I don't it is I .. ha.. I think I like him." I said

"Wow your crushing hard" nattie giggled back at me.

"So Justin Gabriel?" she questioned

"yeahhhhh..shush .. he's coming this way" I said whacking her in the stomach so she would shut up.

"oww what was that fo- ohhh. She had a sly look on her face.

"Hey Justin" she smiled as she motioned him over

"oh hi" he said quite nervous.

"what's up ?" she asked

Nattie ugh I wanted to punch her I completely blanked out. He was in his wrestling attire. I got distracted almost memersized actually. He just looked so...

"Niiinnnnaaa, Nina" a voice knocked me back to reality. 

Yeah I blinked looked away from Justin to nattie.

"Well anyway I'll see you Nina, Justin I have to get ready for my match on raw in a hour." she said waving and then winking at me.

she completely left me alone.

"so uh how's nexus working out for yeah.  I said trying to make conversation.

He smiled.

"Actually, it hasn't been very good so far."

he said

"really why?"

"well personally i want to start my own matches and get on the main roster."

"I think that's great"I said. I wanted to sound supportive. I mean that's I good thing he can't be in the nexus forever.  "I'm glad someone other than me thinks so" he sigh.

"Justin what do you mean?"

he looked at me with a sad face. It made me feel heartbroken. I hated seeing him sad it wasn't a natural position of his. He is normally the happy one. With the exception when he's on live television.

" I went to ask talent relations and the interview went well" he said.

i shrudded "what the problems then?"

" well I ... don't know if I should tell you this. I don't want you  to get hurt because of me. you kinda of special to me".

I looked in his eyes and smiled.

"try me" I said. Giving him the puppy dog eyes.

he laughed. Which was sign of hope. He was still the Gabriel I fell for.

" ok, but come with me. It may not be safe here".

He said I followed closely behind him into this small room.

" the nexus are after me" he blurted

out. "what" I sort of laughed

He looked annoyed

"it's just a storylines right?"I said change his face.

"well yes, but because I told them that I wanted to move on things have been strange. I've been followed too. I don't wade has been off lately because of cena. and the fact that alot of us want to move on. but I was the only one who did something about it."

"why didn't you tell some one Justin you could get seriously hurt by them." I said. "I shouldn't have told you Nina I did want to pull you in this". I' 'll be fine he said giving me a weak smile.

and with that he left the small room without a good bye.

By this time I was boiling how could wade ever do or think of something like this.

I need to help him.

5 days later

*smack down* 

I still don't have plan and justin's been avoiding me, ever since he told me. I guess he really doesn't want to get me mixed up in his mess.

I think walking down the halls toward a noice.

I begin to pick up the pace as I hear it be come louder. it sounds like some one in pain. I turn the corner.

to see the nexus beat the crap out of justin.  It looked like he put up a fight because wade had I pretty bruised eye.

" what the shit wade stop" I said runing towards justin

"leave nina I'm alright" he said trying to act tuff.

"I'm not leaving wade you need to go"I said.

"oh and do you think I'm a afarid of a wannabe diva" wade laughed.

is he trying to make me lose my mind.

I stepped forward and get into wade face.

"wannabe huh?" I laughed.

I watched as the rest of the nexus stepped back. "Dude lets go" david otunga said to wade.

"we had a fun and were done with justin".

"no were not leaving until Justin and his little girlfriend are plied up together."

he said

"no wade this is between me and you not her" justin said moving in front of me.

"you two idoits stop it no one fighting unless were in a ring" I said getting in between wade and Justin.

when wade grabbed a hold of me by my hair. Fling my face in to the wall then his to his face as he watched

me  scream in pain as blood ran down my face. while the nexus held justin back from attacking wade. He laughing at my screams. The more I screamed the hard he pulled.

"WHAT are you going to do now Nina huh?" he taunted me.

I then elbowed him in the nose. Making him lose him grip on my hair. He held on the his nose bleeding.

"fuck nina" he said cupping his nose. "look what your guys are doing. You beat up  justin. look he can barely walk. I'm bleeding from a skull. I said wiping it off with my t-shirt m Your basically getting ordered around like a bunch of children can't you see your all being played"I cried at the group of guys

I watch as they relest Justin out of their grip. 

"wade we never signed on for this crap" said Darren

"look Justin I know you probably won't for give us but dude were sorry for this." david said.

justin nodded

"what are you guys doing??" wade yelled

" wade their clearly done with your crap." and I think you were just voted out of the nexus." I smirked.

I watch a one by one the nexus left there leader leaving him alone.

"see wade" I said as he walked away passed out of his mind.

I walked over to Justin. " you alright" I said

" I could've handle it Nina" he said harshly. "why did you even come! look at you , your bleeding"

I frowned. " umm.. i'm sorry I just didn't want you to end up .. like well this .. I guess I shouldn't have came... I'll leave. I said with my eyes tearing up. I started to get up but a hand stopped me and pulled me back.

I turned my head only to be kissed. His lips press firmly on mine. I gave a shocked response but I slowly stared to kiss back. I wasn't going to let him have all the fun.

for what seem like hours we finally stopped.

"Nina I'm sorry. I just didn't want you get hurt.  I wanted to keep you safe.

well ...

...

.

.

cause I'm in love with you"he said.

"Justin" I said  place my forehead on his shoulder " I feel the same way about you"》

...

..

.

..

...

♧ hoped you enjoyed it... it was one of my first story's..→ I actually don't hate on wade Barrett or any thing like that I just made him sort of the bad guy for a bit instead a bad news barrett ♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 4.9K 200
Check out my WWE One Shots 2 requests book, after the completion of book 1. Feel free to inbox me and make a request, the book currently includes an...
84.9K 2.2K 39
Based on one shot :)
69.1K 2.5K 27
Read
699K 9.7K 103
Stories beyond stories of Roman Reigns stories😍🤤😘🙈🥰🤪🔥