A Sellout's Heart

Autorstwa holl-ade

| "Sellout Trilogy": Book 1 "I can help him! You just have to trust me." "You can't help him, Erica. Even if... Więcej

1: debut
2: why me?
3: did you google me?
4: ship names :)
5: there is no 'us'
6: goodnight kiss
7: promise me
8: flashback
9: love drunk
10: sleepover
11: the truth
12: i am not 'mrs. rollins'
13: summerslam
14: cinder blocks
15: too little, too late
16: "not all of us have a private locker room"
17: who are you?
author's note
18: enough is enough
thank you

author's not (2)

1.3K 33 17
Autorstwa holl-ade

I have been so selfish to all of you guys lately. And I am so sorry. I have been ignoring so many of you for the past few weeks and I feel so burdened and horrible for doing so. Reading your comments and statements about my situation have brought me to tears. I am forever grateful for all of you guys because of all the support and love you give me.

I took your advice and all I have to say is that I don't have any friends currently.

I am such a loner these days and I've just fallen into a deep depression. I feel like life has no purpose and honestly I just want to curl up and die.

I probably won't be doing so...don't worry.

I have been isolating myself for the past few weeks....I noticed so many people were getting worried, especially some of you guys. I want to open up I really do....I just can't.

I don't know why but there's just something that's holding me back.

I've been feeling so sad and mad and angry and frustrated. Sometimes I just don't know how I feel.

It took me so much to conjure up the courage and strength to create this note. I'm sorry if all of you were expecting an update.....I just can't right now.

I hope you all understand.

I'm sorry.

-Jade

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

149K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
68.2K 1.5K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
411K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...