18: enough is enough

chapter 18: enough is enough

// Seth

Monday Night RAW

"A eulogy?" I questioned with a small frown on my face.

"Yes a eulogy." Stephanie confirmed folding her hands with a smile. "It'll be fun. Trust me. You can have Kane with you for when you hold this eulogy later tonight."

I looked at my fellow Authority members as if I had already made up my mind. They all smiled at me and nodded in approval. But in retrospect, I was still thinking about and contemplating about their eulogy preparations.

"Then it's all set." Hunter clasped his hands together and stood up. "You are all dismissed." Kane, Randy, and I all stood up and left the McMahons' office.

"We'll see you later, Rollins." Kane stated as he and Randy gave me a pat on the back.

I couldn't go through with this eulogy. I just couldn't. But I can let my Authority members down.

But Erica is gonna be more pissed if I hold this eulogy. Then again, she's already pissed. Why try to make it worse?

Unless...it's my job to make it worse.

// Erica

"Any sign of Rollins?" Paige asked, snapping me out of my daydream.

AJ shrugged and gave me a nudge. "You alright, Erica?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "I'm fine. There's just a lot of things going on in my mind."

"Can't blame you." Paige crossed her arms. "Seth freakin' Rollins loves you."

"Can you please not say that out loud? He probably didn't even mean it." I grunted.

"Erica might be right, Paige." AJ agreed. "Let's not jump to conclusions about Rollins."

"What's there not to judge?" Someone interrupted.

We all looked up and saw Roman standing a few feet away from our table at concessions. "He's a backstabbing asshole who your brother and I were too stupid to trust."

"Roman—" I started.

"Did you know that he's holding a eulogy tonight?" He snapped. "A fucking eulogy, E. What kind of son of a bitch has the audacity to hold a eulogy..."

"Are you serious?" Paige questioned receiving a nod from Roman.

"I'm gonna make sure he regrets what he did to Dean." He muttered. Roman looked down at me with fire in his eyes. "If I were you, I would join myself in kicking his ass."

I sighed and looked down at the table. "Roman," I started slowly. "I'm just as angry at Seth as you are–"

"So? There shouldn't be a problem then." He stated. "Don't you want him to feel the same hurt Dean felt? The same hurt you felt?"

I didn't answer. Instead I looked away from him.

"It's because he's your boyfriend isn't it?" Roman asked softly. I turned to face him, but his expression didn't match his tone of voice. With a deep sigh, Roman turned his back to me.