author's not (2)

I have been so selfish to all of you guys lately. And I am so sorry. I have been ignoring so many of you for the past few weeks and I feel so burdened and horrible for doing so. Reading your comments and statements about my situation have brought me to tears. I am forever grateful for all of you guys because of all the support and love you give me.

I took your advice and all I have to say is that I don't have any friends currently.

I am such a loner these days and I've just fallen into a deep depression. I feel like life has no purpose and honestly I just want to curl up and die.

I probably won't be doing so...don't worry.

I have been isolating myself for the past few weeks....I noticed so many people were getting worried, especially some of you guys. I want to open up I really do....I just can't.

I don't know why but there's just something that's holding me back.

I've been feeling so sad and mad and angry and frustrated. Sometimes I just don't know how I feel.

It took me so much to conjure up the courage and strength to create this note. I'm sorry if all of you were expecting an update.....I just can't right now.

I hope you all understand.

I'm sorry.

-Jade