2: why me?

Chapter 2: why me?

Seth Rollins's music hit and the crowd boo'ed. I could feel Dean tense up beside me. Seth sauntered down the ramp with a smirk on his face. He entered the ring as Dean pulled me back behind him.

"It's nice to finally meet you Erica." Seth said into the microphone he had.

I raised my eyebrows at him, peeking around Dean.

"Oh come on, Ambrose. Loosen up a bit. I just wanted to meet your baby sister." Seth said.

I flinched as he used the term 'baby sister'. I never was really fond of that phrase. It made me feel weak and small. Which I'm not.

I tried stepping in front of Dean but instead he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the ring. I looked at him confusingly. We walked backstage, leaving Seth in the ring.

"You know we could've beat his ass right there." I said.

"What do you mean by we ? You have no business being around him and kicking his ass. That's my job." Dean said.

I chuckled. "Fine, I'll let you do all the beatings. I'm gonna go get dressed."

I walked into the Diva's locker room and everyone looked up at me.

"Congratulations on your win." Naomi said smiling.

"Thanks." I said softly.

"You're Dean Ambrose's sister right?" Nikki Bella asked.

"Yep. And thank you for not saying 'baby sister'. It annoys the shit out of me." I said taking a seat.

They all chuckled. "So what's going on between you and Rollins?" Brie Bella said.

"What about me and Rollins?" I said putting on a shirt.

"He totally was flirting with you." Natalya said.

I raised an eyebrow. "I highly doubt Seth Rollins was flirting with me."

"Why else would Dean stiffen up like that?" Naomi pointed out.

"Well, first of all, my brother hates him. And second of all, he's just protective of me." I replied putting on my sneakers.

"Right.." Nikki commented.

"I'm being totally honest right now." I defended.

"Okay, have it your way." Natalya said.

"But one day we will be walking up to you and tell you we told you so." Brie added.

"That will never happen." I said shutting the door.

As I turned the corner, I bumped into a wall. Well at least I thought it was.

"Oops, didn't see you there."

I looked up and rolled my eyes. I got up and dusted myself off. A grin formed on Seth's face.

"It's nice to see you again Erica." He stated.

"What do want Rollins?" I said crossing my arms. I knew I should've walked away from him and listened to my brother, but come on, messing with people is fun!

"I just wanted to know more about you." He said calmly.

"Whatever you know about my brother, that's all you need to know about me." I replied grin.

"So you are a twisted, sadistic, unstable, screwed up piece of shit?" Seth said smirking.

My smile turned into a frown when he said that. Is he really insulting me and brother?

"Look, 'Mr. Money in the Bank' ", I said poking his briefcase.

"I don't care who you are. I don't care who you're aligned with. You can insult me. You can call me names. But you never insult my brother. He's been through too much pain and suffering to be insulted."

Seth looked at me and smirked. Does he really think this is funny?

"You think this is funny?" I asked really annoyed.

"Very." He replied getting up in my face. "You know Erica, I can read you like a book. You're just like your brother. But some things are a bit different. Obviously you have got your heart broken more than once."

I took a step back, "You know nothing about me." I said trying to act confident. So far, Seth's right about me.

"You often got beat up by others kids growing up. You were called names all the time. People called you a piece of trash. Unwanted." Seth taunted.

"Stop. Stay away from me.." I said backing up more. I stopped when I hit a wall.

"When you turned 16, the names got worse didn't they? They started calling you a slut, whore..and other names."

"Stop it." I said as tears started to form in my eyes. He was right. Everything he's saying is the truth. Am I that obvious?

"You were unwanted by both your parents. Dean took care of you because he was also unwanted. Face it, Erica. You. Were. A. Mistake." Seth said.

I couldn't take it anymore. I fell to the floor and cried my eyes out. How did he know these things about me? All the memories flooded back into my mind. I sat there on the floor crying like a little girl.

Some people might ask you what is that one question you wanna know about life. Some might answer 'Why is the sky blue?'. Some might say 'How did we get here?'.

Well my question is: 'Why me?'

Short Chapter, I know. I just wanted to have this chapter tell a little more about Erica. Now, it might seem impossible that Erica might fall for Seth now but, nothing is impossible.

STAY TUNED!Jade <3