10: sleepover

Chapter 10: sleepover

SMACKDOWN

//ERICA

I cautiously guided Seth to the medics room as he held on to his bloody nose. Even though I tried to avoid the weird stares, I still got them. I guess if you're secretly dating your older brother's enemy, you're going to attract some attention.

I spotted the medics room and quickly shoved myself and Seth in. Dr. Amann looked up from his desk and gave us a small smile.

"Okay, what happened?" He questioned gesturing to Seth's nose.

"She punched me!" Seth accused, acting like a three year old.

"He told me to!" I shot back crossing my arms and pouting.

Dr. Amann, bless him, rolled his eyes and rubbed his temple. He looked up at me.

"Just like NXT huh?" He said cracking a smile.

"It will never get old." I replied with a grin.

I used to act like this all the time with Dr. Amann in FCW and NXT when I first came here. It all started in FCW when Dean and I would fool around in the ring and eventually punch each other in the face.

"He started it!" I would say.

"What? She's lying!" Dean would protest.

And poor Dr. Amann would rub his temple and moan and groan about our behavior. But Jon and I enjoyed coming to his office to annoy him. And we both knew that Dr. Amann enjoyed our little visits, even if it annoyed the sh*t out of him.

"Please don't tell me you taught Seth to do this." He said standing up.

"Nope." I replied. "That was all him. I just decided to play along."

Seth chuckled and sat up on the bed thingie. All these years of being checked up by medics, I still don't know what that thing is called.

"You gave him a good punch there." Dr. Amann said examining Seth's nose.

"What can I say?" I shrugged.  "Two years in WSU, —which may I add, is a pretty rough business, including tables, ladders and barb wires for both men and women— can change your life."

"It's a good thing I didn't work there." Dr. Amann grimaced.

"Did you get hurt a lot?"Seth asked.

"You have no idea how many scars I have on my body." I chuckled. "But I counted. I have about fifteen battle scars."

"That's sick." Seth stated smiling.

"Bless those doctors." Dr. Amann muttered.

"I'm guessing you got booked well." Seth said. "Matches every night?"

"Yeah, pretty much." I said playing with a cotton ball.

"Alright," Dr. Amann spoke up. "Just keep this ice pack on your nose for the entire night."

"Did she punch me that hard?" Seth asked in disbelief.

"Yep." Dr. Amann replied casually.

I laughed at the look of utter disbelief on Seth's face.

"Also take this antibiotic pill at 3am." He added.

"THREE IN THE MORNING?!" Seth exclaimed.  "I don't wake up that early."

I chuckled and took the plastic containing the pill from Dr. Amann.

"I'll make sure he takes this." I assured.