7: promise me

Chapter 7: promise me?

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face. I smiled at the thought of last night's events. Seth and I kissed. I can't believe we actually kissed. It was just so-so perfect. I threw the sheets off of my body and started to stretch. My phone vibrated as I got a text from AJ.

'Meet us in at the small Cafe down the street in twenty minutes.'

I texted her back saying okay then checked the time.

9:10am

I grabbed a towel and hopped into the shower. I let the warm water run down my body and washed my hair. I turned the faucet off and wrapped myself with the towel. I went back into the room and searched for some clothes to wear. I chose white skinny jeans, a 'Dean Unstable Ambrose' tshirt, and a black leather jacket. I brushed through my hair and kept it down. I slipped on my high tops and glasses. Then I grabbed my phone and walked to the door.

I opened the door and walked out, shutting it closed behind me. I checked the time on my phone as I walked down the hall to the elevator.

9:25am.

Five minutes. I thought to myself as I stepped into the elevator.

The elevator reached the main lobby and I quickly walked out.

"Ma'am." The reception desk lady called to me.

I turned around and walked back to the reception desk.

"Yes?" I asked politely.

She took out a red rose and a cup of coffee. "A lovely gentlemen dropped these off for you."

I tilted my head to the side and picked them up. Funny. Now who would do this for me.

I smiled at the lady. "Thank you." I said and walked away, the rose and coffee in my hands.

I walked out onto the busy streets of Chicago and sat down on a nearby bench. I looked at the red rose and smiled. Red roses were my favorite. I sipped the coffee and grinned.

"Caramel latte." I said clicking my tongue.

I found a small piece of paper taped onto the cup of coffee and gently ripped it off.

'Good morning, beautiful. Thought you would like to have a little early morning treat. Enjoy!'

-Seth

I smiled and blushed a bright crimson red. I stood up and started to walk down the street toward the small Cafe, holding the two items in my hands. I walked in and found the girls sitting towards the back. I made my way towards them and they looked up.

"There you are!" AJ said giving me a hug. I gladly returned the hug after I set down my stuff.

"Where did these come from?" Brie asked pointing at the rose and coffee.

"She has a secret admirer!" Nikki exclaimed.

"Wait, no. There's a note." AJ pointed out.

Natalya took the note off and opened it up.

"Good morning, beautiful. Thought you would like to have a little early morning treat. Enjoy. Signed, Seth. She read aloud.

"Seth!" AJ exclaimed with a smile.

I chuckled and sat down on the chair next to Aj's.

"He's so sweet." Natalya said picking up the rose.