The Evolved Vampire: Hunted

By AbiiiN

I am Katherine. I was the first vampire in years to be born of the mothers womb. But this threatens my life... More

The Evolved Vampire: Hunted
First Gift
Practice Makes Perfect
School Casatrophe
Monacans Attack
Un-armed Combat Practise
First Werewolf Sighting
School Day
New School, First Enemy
Wolves Revenge
Gone Before The End Of School
Monacans Kidnap
Refusion
The 2nd beloved
Unknown Traitor!
Attacked By My Own Beloved (Short)
The 3rd Beloved
A Royal?!
Harmon League Guard
New Power Inside Me
Training With Dan
BEATEN!
Why My Parents?
With Rose
I Want You...
Harmon League Royal
Stay Away From My Family!
Treaty
2nd Of The Evolved Vampires
New Title
Bye, Bye Eugene!
No-one Hurts My Daughter!
Happy B-Day + The Days Ahead
THX
New Books

No-one Messes With Me!

3.7K 192 2
By AbiiiN

As he lingered closer to my spirit, he smelled all the blood, eyes turning a deep red. Before he could feast, I started to glow lighter than the suns rays, lighter than the lightest thing in the entire universe.

He backed away, unable to see what was ahead of him. As it died down, he stared in horror and awe. I was lying on the bed with flesh and bones. I had returned. I opened my eyes and gave a hard glare at Eugene. As a reaction, he threw all the tomato juice at my face, trying to kill my instantly. Instead of my skin absorbing it, it just flowed down my face.

"It won't work. I cannot be destroyed. My newest gift. And whoever I give my love too will live forever with me, and my family to come. But you I will never be with. You are free to to attacked and slaughtered." I said, every word sinking deeper into his heart. He attacked me angrily. His fist aimed itself right at my chest. Before it made contact, I grabbed it and twisted a bone, causing him to scream in pain.

"No electrical object in here!" I thought, scanning the room. He then tried his telekinesis. I made a mental shield, protecting myself from the force. I smirked at him when I saw the terror in his eyes. Before i did anything, I noticed a mobile in his pocket. I concentrated and he got electrified by his phone, falling in a heap on the floor. I walked past him, packed my clothes and left the house.

He was a disgrace,

And I never want to see his fucking face again, or he WILL get it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 435 22
Have you ever hated your life and want to die. I did too, and I still do. And I know I'm going to be doing this after an eternity. All those innocent...
2K 239 36
"You can't go through this and she can't come out of it. " Vampire told me and I snapped back to punch him again. "Get her out. NOW." I yelled. He wa...
64.6K 1.6K 21
I lay on the bed with sheets tangled all around my body. My breathing heavy and my body still shaking a little. Jameson's body is still on top of my...
139K 5.6K 41
❝Many things are hard, but killing your fated mate has got to be the hardest.❞ BOOK #2 OF 'HEART OF THE WOLF PRINCE' ******** Once the unremarkable R...