Ese.

Par AaliyahSione

Andree Valdez is a Honduran bound gang member, of the most popular Latin gang in the world: The Esses. He als... Plus

Ese.
One.
Two.
Three
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One.
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six. (Finale)
THE END!

Thirty-five.

222 10 3
Par AaliyahSione

Jada

The highlight of the day was probably seeing Rebecca at lunch. I never really liked her or Rosa, actually. They were always mean to me, and I didn't know why Isa talked to them.

Anyways, when Rebecca came into the lunchroom today, she became the laughing stock of Walton High. It wasn't funny how everyone was laughing at her, though. She looked pretty bad. But, why should I care? She never cared about me.

Besides that, I was happy that Isa and I were friends, again. We hadn't talked for a minute, but luckily that's over with. The only bad outcome of this, is that we don't really hang out too much at school. Then, when she came to school today, she looked like a totally different person. I don't know what Those girls are turning her into, but I didn't find it amusing.

Not to mention, she's still hanging out with that jerk, Andreson. He was such a racist loser, and I knew he had something to do with Isamariá going missing that one time. I don't know about anyone else, but I wasn't going to let her continue being friends with him and put her life in danger. I just needed a good plan.

"What are you thinking about?" Joshua asked me, as he raised an eyebrow.

"Trying to think of a plan to get Isa away from that jerk, Andreson." I shook my head. "I can't think of anything."

"Just tell Isa that Andreson hurt you or something." Joshua shrugged.

"No, I can't just lie to her about something stupid." I snarled. "That would make me a bad person."

"Jada, you can't control her." He said. "I mean, if she wants to be friends with him, then let her. It's like taking me away from you."

He did have a point, but he wasn't getting my point.

"You're not getting my point, though!" I sighed. "Just... Just nevermind."

"Hold up, is that Isa over there?" He asked as he pointed across the section.

I looked over and seen Andreson sitting in a black, shiny Cadillac with Isa in the passenger side. They were having a conversation.

"Isamariá!" Joshua shouted. Isa turned and looked at us, then turned and said something to Andreson.

She smiled and got out of the car, and Andreson drove off shortly after that. She ran over to us, and was I surprised with what she was wearing? Yes. She had on a blue cropped shirt, with a black leather jacket, some tight jeans, and her all-stars. Her curly hair was pulled up into a ponytail.

"What happened to you?" Joshua asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Mary gave me a makeover." She said.

"You mean, popular Mary?" Joshua asked.

"Yes." She nodded.

"You look like a biker girl." I chuckled.

"Thanks, I guess." She shrugged.

"So, How come you were with Andreson?" I inquired.

"We were just hanging out." She blushed.

"Man, did you see what happened to Rebecca today?" Joshua's eyes widened. "She looked like she got jumped."

"That's what she told me... But, I don't think that's what happened." Isa sighed as she sat down.

"Yeah, her moms probably did it." He said.

"Who cares?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you like her?" Isa inquired. "She's a nice person."

"To you." I scoffed. "I just think they're trouble."

" Alright, Honesty hour." Isa groaned. "Jada, you go first."

"Well, I don't think you should hang out with Rebecca and them anymore.... Especially Andreson."

"What about you, Joshua?" Isa raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I think If you want to hang out with them, then you should." Joshua shrugged. "I mean.. They're cool people. Well, I'm cool with them."

"So, how come you don't want me to hang out with Andreson anymore?" She asked. "He's not a bad person."

"I just don't trust him." I said. "Would you trust someone with prejudice parents?"

"It's pretty obvious that Andreson isn't prejudice." She said. "He hangs out with Me, Ace, Rosa, Tony, and Justin."

"Maybe that's his cover up." I shrugged. "You never know."

"You know what? What's your problem?" She asked in a mean tone. "You're the one who thought he was so amazing and great. Now that I hang out with him, he's the worst person on earth, right?"

"I'm just trying to help you out, here." I snarled. "Can I look out for a friend?"

"No, because I can look out for myself." She rolled her eyes. "If I want to be around Andreson, then I will, damn it."

"You know, don't come to me when you get yourself into some shit that you can't get out of." I growled as I pointed to her.

"Just go on somewhere." She made a dismissal motion.

"Whatever, Isa." I stood up, and walked off. "Whatever."

_________________

Andree

"Why the fuck are you socializing with her?" Jay asked. "Are you fucking retarded?"

"You talking to me?" I asked, then looked around. "Is he talking to you?" I asked Minnie.

"Ese, I'm talking to you!" He barked. "You're so stupid! Why would you bring her here? Are you trying to get us all arrested?! I mean, what the fuck, man. Hernando even had some damn weed and you're just bringing people in and shit. Now, she knows all of our names!"

"You're stressing about something that happened fucking eons ago!" I yelled at him. "If she wanted to snitch, then she would have snitched that fucking night. I been through hell with her, Ese! She is not thinking about any of y'all motherfuckers in here! If you're going to keep bitching, then get your ass shot so you don't have to be in the gang anymore. Shut the fuck up, before I fuck you up, Ese."

"You know what? Let's fight." He stood up. "Because I-"

I didn't even let him finish because I punched him in his jaw. He fell down onto the floor, and I stood over him.

"Come on!" I yelled, "Get the fuck up and fight me since you're the shit!"

He stood up and pushed me, and then punched me back. He kicked me in the leg, and I fell down. He attempted to punch me again, but I grabbed his wrist and cracked it.

"Shit!" He yelled.

I kneed him in the stomach and he groaned and rolled over. I grabbed his neck and began chocking him.

"You motherfucker!" I barked at him. "I hope you fucking die!"

"You're going to kill him!" Minnie whined.

Suddenly, I was pulled off of Jay. I stepped back and saw that it was Hernando.

"If King were to see this, it would be all of our assess!" Hernando snapped. "Cut it out, we're supposed to be family!"

Jay got up and shot me a mean look, then walked into the kitchen. I ignored Hernando and walked into my room that I slept in when I stayed here.

I closed the door and sat down on the bed. I sighed as I buried my face into my hands. I hated when shit like this happened, and it seemed like all of this shit was happening all at one time.

I was tired of fighting with my dad, I was tired of seeing my moms, I was tired of my crew for once, and school wasn't any better. I really didn't know what to do, anymore. Maybe I could move away or something. Maybe I could take Isa with me....

Now that I think about it, it was actually a good idea. I had enough money to live on my own, and to support Isamariá. I knew she didn't want to live with that loser George, and I knew she was tired of staying in a run down place... No, I can't do that. She wouldn't just run off with me.

But, then, I thought of an even better idea.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 37.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Par Ebru

Roman pour Adolescents

17M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
486K 17.3K 96
✪ "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" ✪ 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜...
22.5K 176 16
When y/n receives a text from a unknown number they become close after a while but didn't know they were closer than expected🤭