The Evolved Vampire: Hunted

By AbiiiN

I am Katherine. I was the first vampire in years to be born of the mothers womb. But this threatens my life... More

The Evolved Vampire: Hunted
First Gift
Practice Makes Perfect
School Casatrophe
Monacans Attack
Un-armed Combat Practise
First Werewolf Sighting
School Day
New School, First Enemy
Wolves Revenge
Gone Before The End Of School
Monacans Kidnap
Refusion
The 2nd beloved
Unknown Traitor!
No-one Messes With Me!
The 3rd Beloved
A Royal?!
Harmon League Guard
New Power Inside Me
Training With Dan
BEATEN!
Why My Parents?
With Rose
I Want You...
Harmon League Royal
Stay Away From My Family!
Treaty
2nd Of The Evolved Vampires
New Title
Bye, Bye Eugene!
No-one Hurts My Daughter!
Happy B-Day + The Days Ahead
THX
New Books

Attacked By My Own Beloved (Short)

5.8K 181 2
By AbiiiN

He walked up to my bed, juice in his hands. As he came closer, he pulled a spoon out his back pocket, pouring juice on it. Carefully, he put one single drop on my cheek. It was absorbed into my skin. I started growing wrinkles on my face, starting to grow old. The drying in my throat awoke me straight away. When I opened my eyes, I saw Eugene holding tomato juice in his hand. Oh no! My mum told me never to touch this, as it was deadly to my health.

"How could you?" I said over my old voice. He kneeled down before me and said "You see, I don't care about beloveds, all I want is your blood. You don't run out of it you see, so you have to go. Sorry" My face stared at him angrily. Sorry! Is that all he has to say?! Sorry!?" Before I could grab him, I disappeared in mid air, leaving him alone in the room. My dead body spirit appeared on the bed, blood rushing through it.

"The Job Is Done!"

And It was true...

Or was It?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
116K 2.3K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
5.8M 176K 38
NEW EDITION. REVISION IN PROGRESS *amateur writing. Not everyone's cup of tea.* "She turned her pain into power, her visions into victory." "Behind e...
242K 8.9K 30
"Caleb..." I whispered, pushing him back slightly. "I can't do this." A tear escaped my eyes and I looked down. "I don't even know what love is, how...