Beautiful Revenge

By ImmaNarwhal_nbd

He was my everything. He really was. I was the nerd and he was the popular football star. I knew we were so g... More

Chapter 1. A Turn of Events
Chapter 2. Plotting
Chapter 3. I want in
Chapter 4. Wait, Face-sucking Is SO not apart of the deal!!
Chapter 5. Ouch
Chapter 6. Lightweight
Chapter 7. A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Chapter 8. Act 1, Scene 2!
Yeahhhh
Chapter 9. Cavaties
Chapter 10. Words that Rhyme
Chapter 11. The Badboy Likes Barbie
Chapter 12. But . . .
Chapter 13. A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter 14. Tired Eyes
Don't Kill Me Pls
Untitled Part 18

Beautiful Revenge

8.4K 137 13
By ImmaNarwhal_nbd

Ya know, I thought I had it all at this dumb high school. Being a senior with the world's most amazing boyfriend . . . man that sounds perfect right?? Yeah welllll, your wrong.

He was my everything. He really was. I was the nerd and he was the popular football star. I knew we were so going to get married after high school, and we'd live happily ever after. At least that's what I thought until my boyfriend - Jason Holten - got me in his bedroom and the next day told his friends and he dumped me in front of the whole school. I've never felt more pathetic. 

And that stupid jerk didn't even spare me a glance after that! We were together for 2 years . . all so he could snatch my panties. In fact, his new girlfriend and friends like to constantly remind me of how he never really loved me. 

But that is all going to change, because I, Elle Reigner, am going to get my revenge. One way or another. Even if I have to go through scorching deserts, blistering winds, and go to Hell and back, I swear to you that cactus dick has it coming.

Only problem is that I wasn't planning on having our school badboy help me out. 

-

And she wasn't planning on falling for him either. Will Elle get her revenge on her nasty old boyfriend and his demonic friends? What about this 'badboy'? Why did he want to help Elle in the first place?

 Just the summary. Did you like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.5K 14
"Let's make a deal." He offers. There is no way in hell that I will make a deal with the devil himself. "I--" but before I could say anything else h...
410K 17.6K 75
The corner of his mouth tilts upward slightly. I smile again. A smile!? A tiny one, but still. "Hm. So I got you to smile, that's progress, yeah? Can...
1 1 13
It was the end of my first year at university and I was looking forward to the summer to live it to the fullest until my heart was broken. As if bein...
2M 53.5K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...