OC Book

By -voidtaylorr

This is where I store all of my OC's for Roleplays and so I can keep track of them. More

Natalia Vera Rusanova [RWBY]
Celestine Bleu [RWBY]
Ariadne Amherst [RWBY]
Everett Fitz [RWBY]
Selene Amherst [RWBY]
Blair Levesque [RWBY]
Midnight Shade [RWBY]
Seika Slate [RWBY]
Rosaline Lovegood [RWBY]
Scarlett Evangeline Spade [RWBY]
Vera Lestrange [MPHFPC]
Athena Romanoff [MPHFPC]
Persephone O'Connor [RWBY]
Monaca O'Connor [RWBY]
Mercy Aberdeen Fray [HP]
Athena Hope Fray [HP]
Nyx Jolee Beaumont [HP]
Victoria Dove Belrose [HP]
Persephone Vera Belrose [HP]

Seira Belrose [RWBY]

46 0 1
By -voidtaylorr

Name: Seira Belrose

Nicknames: Doodle- a name that Hanako liked to call her due to her passion for sketching and art.

Froot Loop- just a silly nickname from Hanako.

Age: Seventeen

Gender: Female

Sexual Orientation: Seira's pansexual and isn't the least bit shy about it, in fact, she's quite an open book most of the time.

Good/Bad: Seira's quite borderline in this topic, she attends Beacon and is willing to fight for Beacon, though she doesn't consider herself committed to its ideas, and considers herself to be someone who sits on the border between the heroes and villains.

Species: Snake Faunus, though similar to a snake, she does exceptionally well in the heat and tends to get cold very easily.

Appearance: Seira has long pastel purple hair with just a bit of wave to it. Her hair is often styled differently every day, sometimes she'll wear twin-tails, then twin-drills, then space buns, dramatic curls, it's different everyday. Her skin's fairly pale and isn't easy to tan though she spends a lot of time out in the sun. She has a genetic disorder- though most call it the beautiful kind of genetic disorder, it's one of those that can't affect someone harshly, at least not her, this genetic disorder is called heterochromia iridum, or heterochromia for short, which is where the eyes have different colors than either each other or multiple eye colors in the same eye. In her case, she has one pale, almost crystal-like shade of blue in one eye and a pale lilac in the other, the two colors do pair nicely though. She has a few faint freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose and a few on her cheeks. She has a thin frame and is pretty tall, she's 5'8 and a half to be precise and I wouldn't say she's flat-chested, because she's not. Now, the parts that actually show that he's a Faunus are a bit hard to see unless you look closely, if you do you'll notice that she has a forked tongue- like a snake and tends to draw out the letter S, though she's somewhat good at managing it though it's still vaguely obvious, she has two teeth on the upper side of her jaw that are sharper than the rest of her teeth and a bit longer like the fangs of a snake though decently smaller, and she has a small patch of scales on the insides of her wrists, which are a faint gold in color. And if you really wanted to know, she has a piercing on her belly button, a small diamond-like shape.

Main/Combat Clothing: Of course, everyone's clothing varies, but if we're talking about her main- combat associated clothes like say Ruby's or Weiss's then yes, this is what this is for. She typically wears this outfit for her combat and occasionally just around, she wears a black shirt that's pretty form fitting, its short enough to pair nicely with a black combat skirt that she wears, which is kind of short since there is a small gap between the black combat skirt and the thigh high black socks and boots which are also just within an inch shorter than the socks. The boots also three (3) inch heels which would make her 5'11 and a half, and this outfit is mainly for combat since she tends to switch up her outfits A LOT.

Personality: Okay, let's do this! Now, Seira is most definitely a flirt though she's cautious about age, she won't flirt with anyone who's too old for her or too young- seeing as she wouldn't really enjoy teasing people of those age groups, though most people she knows are within her preferable age range. She flirts with nearly everyone who fits the age requirements and rarely ever means it, she likes making others flustered or she just likes teasing them to be frank. She's quite playful most of the time and is quite familiar with anything remotely sexual and she isn't even close to shy and is always willing to speak her mind and is quite overly confident. She tends to hint and lead on to things or on others, and she's quite dirty-minded and nor is she shy about that. She's a trickster and a jokester and is quite snarky and sarcastic at other times. She's quite intelligent and isn't much for silence unless she's unhappy. She's not easy to please though she may pretend she's impressed. She's pretty manipulative though she isn't evil, so it's not like she's going to tell you to 'join the dark side' or something. She can be serious, observant, and silent, though that's when she's planning and spying for actually serious issues going on within Beacon or with her own personal matters. She can be snappy, rude, and blunt at times, specifically if someone has just told her off or got her into trouble and is pretty stubborn. If you do anything to get on her bad side, she's probably going to pull some not-so-friendly pranks on you, though she would never even think about spreading rumors or tripping people as they walk down a hallway like say, Cardin, she has her own way of showing that she isn't in good graces with another and she'll make it quite obvious, or sometimes, she'll choose to be a vague mystery. Just keep in mind that most of the time she's a jokester and a flirt and hardly takes much seriously. She's also a bit bipolar considering how fast her personality can change. Deep down though, she's a pretty huge fangirl- whether it be fandoms or actual idols.

Weapon/Weapon Name: Seira tends to enjoy the larger styled weapons. Her weapon has three forms- in which one is a silver ring with a black diamond in the middle, when the diamond is twisted, it transforms into a large machete that's definitely longer than her arm though she can fight with it significantly well due to her stealth factor, it's a dark black color with some stripes of silver along some edges and part of the handle, now if she twists it three times, it shifts into a large black and silver machine gun, typically used when she just wants to get rid of an opponent in a hurry though she'd have to be careful due to the machine gun form's high velocity and trajectory. Though she tends to have a nonchalant way to her fighting style. She calls her weapon altogether, Aries, after the mythological god of War and the zodiac sign in which she actually has that zodiac. On her left hip, she has an all black whip which serves as a sort of grappling hook and for lashing and wrapping around things, though if she presses down on a certain spot, silver spikes will show up on the material of the whip.

Choice Of Dust: Seira has a particular fondness for ice dust, wind dust, darkness dust, and swiftness dust. They've always been the most helpful to her.

Semblance: Seira uses poison manipulation, if she wants, she can actually inject lethal poison into another if she bites them and wills it, though if she bites someone and doesn't activate her semblance, the venom won't work. But it isn't just the whole venomous bite, she can conjure poison from thin air, though that takes quite a bit of energy to simply create it from nothingness though if she pulls it from something around her like from storage units or the earth itself, it conserves more energy. She can manipulate it to form a shape or send it anywhere, not all of the poisons are lethal though, but a good percentage are so she has to be quite careful about the poison she uses in a situation. She doesn't use it often since it's more for combating someone who she doesn't need to actually spare, and she'd rather be showing off or exhibiting her strength without any powers.

Aura: Seira's aura is a faint gold without a hint of any other color mixing in.

Family: Teal Belrose- Seira's mother (deceased), Vert Belrose- Seira's step-mother (deceased), Jett Belrose- Seira's father (deceased), Lavender Belrose- Seira's younger half-sister (deceased), Victor Belrose- Seira's younger half-brother (deceased), Gemini Belrose- Seira's older cousin.

Relationships: Seira had never really liked Teal, Jett, Lavender, or Victor though living with them had already formed a slight bond. So she was somewhat sad when they died, though she really liked her mother, Vert who died when she was nine, and her older cousin, Gemini who she calls Gem or Mini, she's twenty. And her best friend, Hanako.

Love Interest(s): None at the moment.

Affiliation: Seira doesn't consider herself to be fully affiliated to Beacon though that's where she attends, so she considers herself borderline neutral. Though formerly the White Fang.

Backstory: Seira was born and grew up in Mistral, when she was young, she always had a taste for teasing others, she was never actually rude- it was always a playful manner whenever she did things, something she still has. Her best friend was Hanako, a dark haired girl with pale eyes, Seika always had many friends, I guess you could say she was quite popular, due to her personality and her unique looks. Though she always preferred Hanako over all of her other friends and was always one for keeping secrets back then and was a bit of reclusive person and mainly stuck with Hanako on free time instead of her other friends. When she was nine though, her mother Vert died, her only family member besides Gemini that she had actually loved, so it was quite a devastating loss for Seira. Then, six months later, her father got remarried to a woman named Teal, she disgusted Seira. After that, she mainly spent the night with Hanako or stayed after school for long periods of time before going back home. By the time Seira was fourteen, her personality had morphed into what she's like today- well, a bit different but close to the same, but that was when the remainder of her household died, murdered by some kind of mafia. She had been sad at their deaths, though it never burdened her too much, so her older cousin let her live with her in the White Fang- Gemini had a loving and friendly personality though could be deadly serious and dangerous when she needed to be. So, Seira became affiliated with the White Fang though she still went off to school like she normally did. Her life continued on like this until she was sixteen. She had developed strong feelings for her friend, Hanako- something she considered to be a dreadful mistake. She had confessed to her, and Hanako- shocked, ran off from where they had been when Seira confessed. Seira had thought that that was Hanako's way of rejecting her, though she was wrong. An hour later, Hanako was found dead not far off from the meeting place. Devastated, Seira grew into a sort of depression, she went rummaging through Hanako's things and found out Hanako had felt the same way, that tipped Seira over the edge though, it would've been easier to find out that Hanako despised her secretly, though that wasn't the case. She later found it the White Fang had killed off Hanako, resulting in her departure and her thirst for revenge against them, but with that revenge, she didn't feel as if she could ever develop a meaningful relationship or nothing more than a one night fling or something. And that's how it remains today, though she buries away the pain she still has, making it something dull, which is brought up when she's alone or if anyone asks about her past- so she's not close to being over it though she will eventually, and potentially her opinion on actual love and not just one night flings and non-meaningful relationships which leads into the present.

Other: Don't bother thinking she's depressed, though she may be when she's alone- which is why she loves being around others, she doesn't waste time thinking about her past and sticks to the present and typically ignores the past and the White Fang. Though if she ever encountered a White Fang member, she would most likely become sadistic and cruel, though she would know her boundaries and weaknesses so she doesn't attack so brashly. And she doesn't fight without cause or a plan.

Theme Song(s): Victorious | Panic! At The Disco

Serial Killer | Lana Del Rey

Nicotine | Panic! At The Disco

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
78.3K 6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
49.3K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
324K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...