OC Book

By -voidtaylorr

This is where I store all of my OC's for Roleplays and so I can keep track of them. More

Natalia Vera Rusanova [RWBY]
Celestine Bleu [RWBY]
Ariadne Amherst [RWBY]
Everett Fitz [RWBY]
Selene Amherst [RWBY]
Blair Levesque [RWBY]
Midnight Shade [RWBY]
Seika Slate [RWBY]
Rosaline Lovegood [RWBY]
Scarlett Evangeline Spade [RWBY]
Vera Lestrange [MPHFPC]
Athena Romanoff [MPHFPC]
Persephone O'Connor [RWBY]
Monaca O'Connor [RWBY]
Athena Hope Fray [HP]
Nyx Jolee Beaumont [HP]
Victoria Dove Belrose [HP]
Persephone Vera Belrose [HP]
Seira Belrose [RWBY]

Mercy Aberdeen Fray [HP]

31 0 0
By -voidtaylorr

Name: Mercy Aberdeen Fray

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, and she isn't the least bit shy about it.

Year: Mercy's in her sixth/6th year.

House: Slytherin 🐍💗

Appearance: I won't spend time describing everything as it's clearly shown in these lovely gifs (In which gifs are my life tbh) by you should know that she's 5'8.

Personality: Mercy exhibits the perfect traits for a Slytherin, she's ambitious, cunning, sly, resourceful, and above all, manipulative. She's witty and intelligent and quite the plotter. She's spent her whole life lying and building facades so her lies are practically her life and her second-nature, well almost first-nature. She isn't generous, nor is she very kind though she does make a habit of making friends. She's a flirt at times and will not hesitate to threaten others or blackmail them. She doesn't give up easily and is willing to destroy anyone or anything that gets in her way. She's obviously very secretive due to how many lies she speaks, for starters, her parentage is a lie for some obvious reasons that will be explained later in this form. She's mysterious and likes to stay that way, she can be a total snob at times and a bitch too. She can be so full of pride it's insufferable, but her true self is slightly different. Sometimes she appears emotionless. Lastly, she may appear independent, but she is actually quite dependent at times, where she relies on her fraternal twin sister, Athena.

Wand: Mercy uses a 12 inch Blackthorn wand with a Phoenix feather core, which is a first implication that she may or may not take an interest in the Dark Arts. As stated, Blackthorn is suited best for a warrior, its unusual but is most commonly seen among aurors or the prisoners out in Azkaban, meaning that it tends to lean one side or the other. As for the Phoenix feather core, it signifies a larger array of magic and may act on its own accord. Her wand though, has some soft etchings by the handle area.

Affiliation: Mercy has no true affiliation, though she is semi-loyal to her sister and mother. She doesn't consider herself loyal to Hogwarts neither Voldemort and his Death Eaters, though she's likely to choose his side over Hogwarts eventually.

Patronus: Mercy's patronus takes form of a Basilisk, yes, the massive serpent creature.

Pets: She tends to love creatures and beasts on her own accord. She has a pet Basilisk named Thorn, which she has hidden out in an underground lair she discovered and improved similar to the Chamber of Secrets yet not even close to the same. Other than Thorn, she has four other pets. One, a Niffler called Chalice due to his greed for shiny things. A Hippogriff called Imperia. A Swooping Evil called Entropy. And lastly, a Pygmy Puff called Jiffy, because, why not?

(Don't mind the bodies in the background lol)

Quidditch: No, she does not play for her House as she doesn't see it as useful nor does she feel she has the spare time to participate.

Blood Status: Half Blood, her father was one since his mother was a Half Blood, but her mother was a pureblood.

Extra Abilities: Parseltongue, seeing as she's an heiress to Slytherin.

Achievements: Mercy doesn't really have any as she isn't Quidditch Captain, nor is she a Head Girl or Prefect. But she is an heiress so that may count.

Crush(es): None/Open

Time Era: She has never time traveled (not yet at least) and is from the current era: The Golden Trio Era.

Parentage: She masked her true parentage, showing that her father is a man named Hades Fray and her mother was named Lucia Fray and both were announced deceased and their children were brought up by their single aunt, Calypso Ann Fray. Though their true names were Ash Gaunt, an heir to Slytherin and son of Morfin Gaunt, and her mother was Harlow Ravenclaw, an heiress to Ravenclaw. They never married or particularly cared for one another, but her father died long ago and her mother feigned her death before taking herself and her daughters to a hideout to teach them magic and train them so they could be more advanced than at least some other students their age. Due to her parents not actually being married or anything really, Mercy and her sister used their fake last name and called it their TRUE last name as they didn't want to use Gaunt nor Ravenclaw.

Boggart: Hers is quite hard to manifest as her main fears are time- she finds it horrifying what time can do to people and to inanimate objects, to decay, rot, and destroy slowly. Then there's truth, naturally, she would fear it due to the lies she says and lives in, truth can destroy her facade after all. And then there's that fear of herself, she finds it dreadful, the power one can harness potentially and how you can become the most feared or horrid person just through choice. So, her Boggart would eventually turn into a mirror of herself, enhanced with some truth.

Other: Athena is her fraternal twin sister. Her mother had given a Time Turner to Mercy and Athena to share, Mercy keeps it hidden in a dark wooden trunk-like box, able to be retrieved with a golden key with etchings and runes on it. She's secretly skilled in the Dark Arts, courtesy of her mother, and is obviously a very secretive person and actually quite fearful and even sometimes emotional and in a bad way at that. But she actually does find other's pain enjoyable unless she actually cares for them. She spends almost every break at Hogwarts. Finally, she owns a diary, no, it's not girly or anything, it's a simple black leather cover with her name embroidered on the inside of the cover, similar to Tom Riddle's diary- which inspired her own, she used a spell to capture her sixteen year old self into the diary, so if anyone were to get a hold on it, they would be faced with blank pages unless they wrote in it in which they would get a response from her memory self like Tom's would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 61 13
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
155K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !