Selfishly Possessive

De ashtxning

Carson Bailey is not an easy girl to befriend. With her constantly changing attitude and confusing actions, G... Mai multe

Introductions
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Teaser

821 31 1
De ashtxning

I WANT THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING

            Then, he does the exact opposite and moves closer to me. He glances at my lips and my heart skips a beat. My breath hitches and quickens against my will. In slow motion, he closes the distance between us, tilting his head slightly. Then his eyes slip closed and...

            Our lips meet.

            And the feeling is indescribable.

            I've never kissed him before. Not even on the cheek, with the exception of me accidentally giving him a kiss on the cheek almost a week ago. We've never really been the friends who kiss cheeks, always being more of the hug type. And it never bothered me before.

            But more recently, I'd been thinking about a kiss with him more than I ever had before. And though I've kissed other guys before, if not many, none of those could prepare for this moment right here. 

            Never in my life had I experienced this feeling before. 

            Amazing doesn't even begin to describe it.

Please comment, vote, add to your reading lists, and share!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.1K 65 33
Erica and Liam are only 11 or 12 when they decided they want to be 'girlfriend and boyfriend.' When they both decide to do this, they both know that...
56.6K 927 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
53.8K 873 24
From the moment they first locked eyes, a deep kinship sparked between them, evolving swiftly into an unbreakable friendship. Tyler, with his boyish...
3.2K 61 41
Meet Avril. Two years after her parents' death and she's still struggling with her emotions towards them. When Dallas shows up at her school, Avril...