dangerous love // myg

By jazunyan

"Dangerous love, you're no good for me darling." Agust D. Many feared him, girls were head over heels for him... More

하나
다섯
여섯
rebel hearts → dangerous love
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열두
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열여덟
열아홉
스물
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물 넷
이십오
이십 육
스물 일곱
스물 여덟
스물 아홉
서른
삼십일
삼십이
삼십 삼
서른 넷
삼십 오
발문 // epilogue
boy meets _ // sneak peek
book two ???
thank you
HAPPY SUGA DAY ♡

열일곱

8.4K 250 92
By jazunyan

170610 - vacation; day one
11:13

After getting settled, we decided to go out and get some brunch before continuing on with our day. 
We headed to a nearby cafe for breakfast; Yoongi of course sat in front of me.

"What are you ordering, babygirl ?" Yoongi said, peeking over his menu.
I guess we had to keep up the act of us being fine.

"I'm not sure yet, Oppa." He smiled as I called him his favourite name.

13:16

Back at the house, I was searching in the closet for my swim suit since everyone wanted to go swimming in the house's included pool.

As I dug through one of the drawers, I felt two hands on my waist and immediately quivered at the touch.

"You called me Oppa earlier .." Yoongi said in a low tone.

"The others don't know what happened. I don't want them to know yet, I don't wanna ruin the trip for them. That's the only reason why I called you 'Oppa'" I said, turning around, taking his hands off of me.

"Well if we're gonna pretend that we're okay, do you wanna pretend right now ?" He said, pulling me closer, hinting that he wants to kiss me.

"I think I'm good." I replied, walking away.

Once I was dressed, I headed to the backyard where everyone was already playing in the pool.
Jimin and J-Hope were dancing in the water~

Mina was fangirling over how cute Jimin looked dancing while wet.

Vkook was blowing bubbles together~

Jazmine and Jin were being cute and sitting beside each other on the ledge of the pool.

Rapmon was chilling on a lounge chair, setting up the speaker for music.

Beside Rapmon was Yoongi.
Only Yoongi would wear a long sleeved top and a blanket in 26°C weather; he wanted to maintain his sugar-like complexion.

I walked outside in my bikini and walked past Yoongi to get in the water. I turned back and he was looking at me like this :

"Damn, babygirl !" He said to me, I rolled my eyes.

14:02

After swimming with the girls for awhile, I decided to sit down and relax. The only lounge chair left though was one beside Yoongi.

Luckily Yoongi was asleep, hopefully he wouldn't bother me.
I sat down and put my sunglasses on and earphones in. I rested my eyes, but that didn't last long. I guess Yoongi heard me sit down next to him because he pulled my earphones out to get my attention.

"What do you want now ?" I said, annoyed.

"You look hot as fuck in that babygirl" He said, eying me up and down whilst biting his lip.
"But you always look hot though" he added.
I simply gave him a dirty look.

"C'mon babygirl, we need to keep up the act. Remember ?" 

"Thanks Oppa."  I said sarcastically, giving him a fake smile.

"Babe, you wanna go inside ?" he asked.

"Why ?"

"I'm stiff again." He said pointing his head down to his lap that his blanket covered.

"You're disgusting."

"I told you, you look hot as fuck. I can't control it"

"Just because we're pretending that everything's fine doesn't mean I'm gonna suck your dick."
He started to pout at me.

He was about to speak, but was interrupted when J-Hope, Jin, V and Jungkook came up to us screaming. The four boys then picked Yoongi up and placed him into the pool since he hasn't gotten wet at all yet. Yoongi screamed as they placed him in the cold water.

"I think this is the most sunlight I've gotten in 5 years" He laughed.

"Come join me babygirl !!" He yelled, splashing around in the water.

"I just got out, no thanks." I said, putting my earphones back in.

I saw Yoongi whispering to the boys and then a few moments later, the boys headed towards me, yanking out my earphones. They then proceeded to do the same to me as they did to Yoongi. I screamed as they dropped me into the water.

"You know I hate you right ?" I said to Yoongi, wiping the water from my face.

"Love you too, babygirl" He said leaving a quick kiss on my cheek, followed by a splash of water to my body.
Yoongi's splash then turned into a splash fight between us, which ultimately led to a splash war between everyone.

19:21

After a few hours in the sun, we decided to prepare for dinner.
Jin was barbecuing some beef; Jazmine and Namjoon helped by preparing the side dishes.
J-Hope & the maknae line were taking showers and getting cleaned up for dinner, while I was setting up the dinner table.

I bent over the table to place a plate on the opposite side, but felt someone's body against mine as I did so.

I almost dropped the plate in surprise, then turned around to see that it was Yoongi just standing behind me.

"Oh my God Yoongi, you need to stop doing that."

"Doing what, babygirl ? I was just standing here."

"Did you have to stand right behind me ?"

"Well I didn't know you'd bend over. But thanks for doing that though, now I know what position to try later."

"Ugh, you're disgusting."

"Babygirl, I'm just jokinggg. Everything's always tense with you, I need to lighten the mood."

"I'd rather you not. C'mon, help me set up the table." I said, handing him the utensils.

"So when are we gonna tell the others about us ?" He asked, placing a pair of chopsticks beside a plate.

"I don't know. Maybe after the trip if we're still not okay. But if I forgive you before the trip ends then I guess we wouldn't need to tell them."

"So you're saying theres a chance that you'll forgive me ?" He smiled, moving closer to me.

"Very little chance as of now, but we'll see." I said, pushing past him to put chopsticks on the other end of the table.

"Jal meokgesseumnida !!" We all said in unison, digging into our meals. Yoongi sat beside me this time.

"Babygirl, you have something on your face .." He said, holding my chin to turn my face to his.
He removed the small bit of sauce I had on my cheek and then looked into my eyes deeply. He then stole a quick kiss, making me blush.

"Stop being so cute, we're trying to eat !" someone said; I didn't know who, I was still focussed on Yoongi. 

After finishing our meal, we stayed at the table, just talking. I was in the middle of a conversation with Jungkook, but suddenly quivered.

"You okay, noona ?" Jungkook asked, wondering why I suddenly jolted.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just got cold for a second." I lied. Really it was Yoongi placing his hand on my thigh underneath the table as he was talking with J-hope beside him. 
I reached for his hand and took it off of my thigh, but Yoongi took advantage of me touching his hand and ended up holding my hand. "This boy is so annoying." I thought.

22:35

After a couple hours of talking and cleaning up, we all decided to go to bed since we were all tired from being up since 6am.

I changed into one of my t-shirts and a pair of yoga shorts and finished getting ready for bed. I had to admit, I liked Yoongi's t-shirts better & I missed it.

Yoongi was already in bed being the tired grandpa that he is. I carefully got into bed and tried staying to my side as much as possible, not facing Yoongi.
A few moments later, I felt his strong arms pull me closer to his body. I turned around, extremely annoyed at how he won't stop.

"Yoongi stop. Please."

"We're sleeping in the same bed, babygirl. It's bound to happen. I always do that."

"No, Yoongi. Stop trying. Just for a little bit at least. I'm doing my best to hold myself together, trying not to cry whenever I'm with you, or scream at you when you're making moves on me. You're making this so hard for me."

"I just wanna get you back."

"Well you're doing it in the wrong way. You won't get me back if you keep making it harder for me. Yoongi I just want time to think, okay ? I haven't gotten much of that yet. I know we have to pretend like we're okay in front of the others; but if we're alone, please just leave me alone." I said coldly.

"I'm sorry." He replied, turning around.

This is so hard for both of us. 

a/n :

again, pretend he has blonde hair in the gifs & pics ok

also,, w/ where the story is going, im so tempted to change the title back to "rebel hearts" but idkkk im so indecisive.

&&& i orIGINALLY WANTED YOONGI TO BE HELLA SALTY AND MEAN BUT HE TURNED OUT TO BE JUST AN ANNOYING FUCKBOI AND Y/N ENDED UP BEING SALTY AND MEAN. WAT THE HECK THIS IS NOT WAT I PLANNED & ITS TOO LATE TO CHANGE IT. i got carried away when i was writing :(((

~ jazunyan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 246 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...
154K 5K 25
She was normal. He was not. He wanted to protect her. But that only put her in grave danger. Min Yoongi could never have prepared for someone so ordi...
525K 14.1K 47
Can you, a new girl, changes his cold heart? #1 agustd
250K 8.2K 21
[Completed] Summary: You were looking the night sky in your balcony when a mysterious man fell from above & suddenly kissed you. He then pulled away...