The Aftermath

By _YourFavoGay

Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spi... More

Prologue
Impossible
Hey, Big Head.
Daddy Better Make Me Choke
Lifesaver
You're My Flashlight
Truth Hurts
Nasty Time
Lies Heal
Hard Dicking
I Pronounce You...
Young, Wild, and Free
Eat A Dick
I am We
A Detour
Nut
There is No Controlling This
So What Now?
A Trip To Bahamas
Big Booty
Yes.
Closer
The End(Part 1)
The End(Part 2)
The End(Part 3)
The End(Finale)
Epilogue(Part1)
Epilogue(Finale)
Cartina Chaos

Dead on Arrival

6.5K 264 200
By _YourFavoGay

Authors Note: I cried real life tears writing this. Enjoy.

Chapter 20: Dead on Arrival.

(Our Fave Canadian Timothy)

X....

3 Months Ago.

I held Timothy hand as we ran through the airport with our bags trying to catch the flight to Paris for our honeymoon. We had just been married around all my family and friends and now we are off to do everything else on his list. We made it to the gate and showed our ticket. As we boarded the plane Timothy caught his breath and said, "Damn, I havent ran that far in ages. I didnt know you can run." We tool our seats and I joked, "Tim, before you I was a dick hunter. And preferably straight dick. And lets just say babymothers, moms, little sisters, and brothers have walked in and I have had to run." Timothy shot me a look before smirking and said, "Dont you dare talk like that yet, because I cannot fuck you right here on this plane." I laughed as I grabbed hold of his hand and the ladywent over the rules and before we knew it we was in the air.

"So your stepdad is a fucking dilf?" Timothy asked. I nudged his chest and said, "Be quiet. I cant believe my parents actually liked you?" He shot me a look and said, "My real Dad never cared. As for my mom and stepdad they never really liked me in this lifestyle. You know they only advertise the bad stuff of the gay life. Pervs, Drugs, Diseases. It just not like that and I am happy they gave you a chance." He grabbed me by my platinum hair and kissed me in the mouth as I rubbed his beard.

"No. Thank You. Im just more sad than mad at you." He said as I cuddled into his arms as he wrapped around me.

"What why?" I asked.

"Because you came into my life at a shitty time. Now we dont have alot of time together. My fuck ass heart just wont have it. You know after my first surgery when I was a little boy I said I was going to make sure to do everything fast,
so I wont miss nothing."

I smiled and said, "I dont see any little Timothy around here."

"Yea, because it would have hurted me more to have children and not make it to their graduation or to their weddings." I told him. I sat up climbed in his lap, luckily we was in first class, so it was alot of space. He wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "Hey, if it counts I think you would have been a great father. Hell, because you are on hell of a Daddy." We both chuckled and he kissed my lips.  I rubbed over his beard and said, "And I want you to show me why you really daddy." He slapped my ass and said, "Oh yea, thats what you want?" He picked me up and rushed into the bathroom and his large body actually fit. I ripped off his shirt and dove my lips on to his plump nipples. Taking turns sucking on them making him groan. He turned me around and pulled down my jeans and rubbed my ass.

"Oh Yea, Im about to breed it." As he managed to pull his jeans down he shoved his dick into my bussy and I moaned, "Aww Fuck. Damn, baby boy." He went to fucking me silly and I moaned, "Item 27 off the list." He chuckled, "Checked." He leaned over and we made out as he dove his dick into me over and over again. Feeling his warm cock being swallowed by my bussy walls was exactly what I needed. Suddenly, we heard a knock at the bathroom and I looked back at him and I told him to shush. I slid the door open and just snuck my head out and it was a blonde boy with his Flight Attendant uniform on. He gave me a fake smile and whispered, "Sex isnt aloud on the plane. We will have to as--" Out of nowhere Timothy opened the batroom door fully and began fucking me again. We was on display to the guy. He grabbed my hips and said, "Dude, I literally am dying. Like, my heart can give out on me at any minute. And I know you probably dont care, but guess what I gives no fucks."

The guy spoke back, "Just because he is a celebrity dont mean he can just do what he wants." He spoke about me as if I wasnt being plumeted just below him. I bit my bottom lip and grabbed him by his belt buckle and snatched him into the now crammed bathroom. I closed the door and said, "Pull your dick out and shut up."

He laughed, "i-i have a girl--" I unbuckled his belt and said, "Im a celebrity, I can do what I want...and who ever gets to say X pop start sensation sucked my dick while being fucked by his husband of 5 hours. No one."

13 Hours Later...

"I dont wanna try it. It looks nasty." I whined as we sat in a restaurant in Paris called Bella and Timothy was trying to feed me a Oyster. He picked up the hot sauce and pour it over the slug and said, "Look all you do is put it your lips and suck it up. You are a master of that skill." I nudged him and made a compromise.

"Okay...if I eat this nasty shit. You have to...streak out of the restaurant naked back to the car." His eyes grew big as if he was pondering something and he said, "Fine. Now try it." I grabbed the shell and took a deep breath and before I slurped it...I had felt a tap on the shoulder. Once I turned around 3 teens all had to be about 17 or 18 screamed. All Gay ofcourse.

The taller one said, "Oh mi god. It is him. Can we please take a picture for Snapchat." I laughed and crowded them around and we all smiled. They thanked me and walked away. As I picked back up the oyster and slurped it without much thought...the slug slid down my throat and I was two second away from throwing up. Timothy laughed and said, "See isnt that bad. Its a boat dock my parents use to take me to. Right off Maide Beach. It was something about the way it smelled made me feel so good in the inside. Thats where I want to be--" He looked over at me as I finally took a sip of Patron Magarita to wash down the taste.

"Want to be for what?" I asked. He grabbed hold of my hand and said, "Once I pass. I want to be cremated and I want you and Rolly-" Rolly is his bestfriend. "To take my ashes and dump them in the lake." He took a deep breath as water filled his eyes and he jumped up and said, "Give me a minute." He walked off into the restroom and I sat there at the table. Every bone in my body wanted to ge up and follow, but I couldnt muster up enough strength to go. He has been doing good playing it off as if he isnt going to affect him and it finally hit him I think. I licked my lips and picked up my phone. After about 15 Minutes later, I had finally stood up and walked over to the bathroom and the male bathroom was lock. I knocked on it and I heard him to a huge inhale and say, "Its closed."

"Tim, its me." I said. I heard his shoes walk over and the door open. His eyes was red and I walked in and locked the door behind me.

"You okay?" I asked. He shot me a look and snapped, "No! And you shouldnt be either. We wont get to spend even a year together before I fucking die." Tim ran over and punched the wall making a huge hole in it. I walked over and cried out, "Stop!" He turned to me and I snapped again, "Stop. If you choose to let this take over your mind it will eat you up. We are here for fun and for the thrill. Yea, its fucked up that I finally find a real man and not some little boy just looking for a fuck. Timothy but one thing for sure, and two things for certain you lived a full life. A life people way pass your age wish to have." I grabbed hold of his hand and he scoffed before confessing, "X, im scared." We hugged eachother tightly and he cried out, "Im scared shitless." I pursed my lips as tears fell from my face slowly yet surely. Its always the good ones. Meeting him a few months ago off of chance started a ripple effect of all of this and I wont take it back for nothing. He had taught me how to love myself and forget about others opinion. After I blamed myself for a long time for what happened to Deejay and even though he never frankly said it to me...I felt like it was all on me. My whorish ways changed the direction of his entire life. And now I meet this gentleman that has showed me that a mistake dont define me and now its almost to an end and we are going to live it up.

Our embrace ended and he wiped his nose and said, "Now on to this naked run."

I laughed as I wiped my tears and said, "You still want to do that." I walked over to the sink and ran the water and wiped my face. I dried it off with a few paper towels and turned around and seen a trail of clothes leading to the door.
I picked them up and ran out and seen him streaking thru the restuarant. He even hopped on top of the table and slung his 9 onch soft dick.

"All Canadian bred." He shouted as he hopped down and ran out the door. I followed behind him with my head down and quickly thru 400 dollars from my pocket on our table. I exited the restaurant and hopped in our Rangerover in the parking lot. I leaned over the seat and said, "Oh I love you...you are funny."

"Well, I mean a dare is a dare." He said as he winked his eye at me.

He used that same line he said to me when I fucking dyed my hair back black a few days later when I dared him to walk across a tight rope.

10 Days later...

I screamed, "Oh My Goddddd!!! Okay Okay slow down , slow the fuck downnnm ummm
ughh fuckkkk." I looked down as the tattoo goddess wiped the tat clean and said, "You are all finished." I stared at Timothy named on my
thigh. Timothy ran into thr black curtain and flexed his muscles and asked, "You like?" He showed his bicep and I seen my name. I hopped up and kissed him.

"I love it, but next time it should be harder. I took that like a champ." The lady laughed behind me and I shot that bitch a look like hoe let me play hard for my man. He picked me up and I climbed on his back and we ran out of the Tattoo place. It was our last day in Paris before we head back to states to go visit Niagra Falls
for a few days and then I have to perform at Carlee party. I promised her I will. We got into the car and he said, "Damn, Paris was fun."

"Yea, it was alright..I mean if it was with someone else then maybe--" He nudged me and we started making out as the rain started to pour down. He climbed to the trunk of the car and I followed him. I hopped on top of him and we started making out.

"Item 43." He laughed and I pondered as I unbuttoned my short shorts and slid them
off.

"Sex in a trunk." I untied his joggers and he was commando. I knew he was, because I swear I seen his whole dick when paying for the tattoos. I grabbed his cut dick and slid my to head all around the head in circles. He leaned back and said, "Ohh fuck." I sucked just the head before he slide my entire mouth down on it and whined for me to stop teasing him. I begun sucking away and before you know it, it was brick hard in my mouth. Suddenly thru the sound of rain and wind, we heard knocking at the window and it was a cop. We quickly got up and I said, "Back to the hotel. I need dick and I need it now."

Moments later, Timotht was between my legs stroking that dick into me. I sucked on his neck and the sound of out skin slapping against eachother. I groaned, "Aww fuckk. I love daddy dick."

"Yea, tell me again."

"I love daddy dick."

As he pounded his sausage into me I started to fill like a Queen. You know the dick good when it gives you powers. I rose up and wrapped around his neck and said, "Roll over." I ended up on top as we fell on the ground he laughed, but I winced in pain as his entire dick filled me up. I leaned foward and started to ride his dick.

slap
slap
slap

His dick was wet, raw, and mean. I leaned down and kissed his lips before telling him, "I love you." I spikned around on his dick and held on to his knees and slapped my ass down on that dick. He groaned, "Yooo." I slowly slid up the head before ramming back down on it. I seen his toes curl as I did it over and over again. He slapped my eyes and encouraged me, "Ride daddy dick. Ride it." I sat up and just rode his dick like a horse. Back and forth and around and around. He was deep in my guts and I loved every moment of it. Within 10 seconds he panted, "Im about to cum." I slid off of it and said, "Nope, not yet." I flipped him over and started to eat his ass before he asked, "Hey what you--" I slid my wet dripping precum 7 inch dick into his ass and he said, "Ohhh fuckk, that feels good. Fuck Daddy." I started stroking my dick inside of his tight, wet, virgin hole and I couldnt even hang for 2 minutes. He was so tight. I said, "Im about to cum." He managed to push me out of him as I shot my load right on his hole. He chuckled and looked back at me and said, "You almost creampied me."

"No-No. I didnt." I tried to argue as he flipped me over and slid his dick in me and my eyes
rolled to the back of my head and he grunted, "Yea, take this dick." He dove all the way in and whined, "Im cumming." His dick and position was too powerful to push him out. His body shivered as he closed his eyes and enjoyed his orgasm as my dick begun to shoot more cum all over my face. He fell on top of me and I panicked, "Baby." He chuckled, "Im okay...can we just stay one more day. After that I cant move boy." My heartbeat returned to normal beating range and I smiled. I rubbed his back with just my nails and we drifted off to sleep.

2 Months Later...

"Baby, just jump the water feels good." I told him as I treaded the water below the large rock in Puerto Rico. We have been traveling, fucking and loving all around the world. After Carlee party we went to Rio, the Maldives, Bora Bora, and now our destination now is Puerto Rico. I said, "Timothy if you ass dont jump off this rock I know--" He snapped, "Okay, shut up.
Im going to do it." He backed up and as I waited for him to run the sun light disappeared and I seen a large body coming down in the water. His body made a loud splash and he came up trying to catch his breath as I swammed over to him and we kissed.

"Now was that hard." I told him.

"Nope, but Item 66 and 69 done." He said as I counted down and said, "Wow, out of all of them we had only 3 remain." He exhaled and said, "Whats those?"

"swim with the sharks in Bahamas. Make love in front of a crowd. And--" As I was about to say it he spoke, "Die holding your hand." He grabbed my hand from under the water and his eyes went to rolling back and I screamed, "Someone help!!!" It was a couple of men drinking beers at the shore and they ran into the water and help me drag his body on the shore. I went into an immeadiate panic and everything around me slowed down. One man was calling the cops. One was patting Tim with me to wake up. And the other one was calling the ambulance. I looked down at him and said, "Not now Timothy. Come on wake up." I cried out as I hit his chest, "wake up." He was unresponsive and wasnt listening at all. We woke up this morning had a nice breakfast and came here. We didnt expect this to happen I have been doing so good keeping his mind off of it. I would be lying if I didnt tell you that as we did all of this I was hoping for a miracle to happen and for him to be cured.

17 Hours Later...

The last 17 hours of my life seemed ripped out of a movie. We had him airlifted to a Hospital and then he was moved back here to Canada. Being that he didnt have a DNR, the Doctors are doing all they can. I havent bathe, eaten, or what it feels like even breathed. I have been sitting in this waiting room for 8 hours and havent moved from this spot. The waiting rook doors opened and in walked Rolly. He ran over and I finally stood up and he hugged me.

"Where is he?" He asked.

"An Open heart surgery. His doctor said that it is a long shot but he will do everything he can." I cried out. Rolly held me tighter and said, "This is some bullshit. Timothy is stronger than all this shit." He ripped away from me and went over to the counter, "Let me back there to see him.He needs to hear me fucking voice." The lady went to explaining that he couldnt and Rolly leaned over and pressed the buzzer and the doors opened. He ran down the hall and I had no choice but to follow. He ran down the hall as I heard the lady calling for security. He stopped at the whiteboard and said,"Look for his na-" I spotted it instantly and said, "O.R 5, but wait you cant just burst into an O.R."

"I wont." He said as he took off running and I followed after him. We arrived at O.R 5 door and then it was a door next to it said, "Look out room." He opened it and ran up the stairs and I followed. We walked in and seen a large glass and down below we seen a team working on Timothy. I gasped and covered my mouth. Rolly pressed the intercom button and spoke well shall I say sung, "One Day when the sky is falling, Ill be standing right next to you--" He stopped as the Doctors and team looked up at us and he spoke, "We are here. X and I and I am telling you now you arent finish...You hear me dipshit. Fuck what they told you I am telling you , you aint finish. The same kid who taught you how to kiss and explained to you what a rimjob is...this isnt the end so if you dont fight I will come down there and you are going to wish you died on arrival." I wiped my tears as more flowed from my face. Seeing and hearing the pain and hurt in his bestfriend voice made this seem all too familiar when I rushed into that hospital when I thought Deejay was dead. I took a seat and he started said, "X will sing your part, just for right now..because well you are fighting for your life..A life you have to fight for to spend every waking moment with this crazy ass twink that stole your heart--" I chuckled and I walked over and spressed the button.

I sung, "We're made for one another...Me and you...:And I have no fear,I know we'll make it through. One day when the sky is falling.I'll be standing right next to you.Oh oh oh oh." I fell to my knees as the door burst open and security escorted outside the hospital.

Two Weeks Later...

I drove down the road of a road that seemed abandoned and rarely taken. My phone GPS went out miles ago and I was alone. As I was 15 seconds away from giving up I seem the turno off for Maide Beach and Boat Docking. I turned and as I came out of the woods I seem cars, boats, and people. I smirked and looked over at the Urn of Ashes in the passenger seat. I pulled into the parking lot and parked. I leaned over and grabbed the Urn and stepped out dressed in all white. I came around the car and spotted Rolly over by the dock. I smiled and walked over. We hugged and he tapped the Urn and said, "I paid the guy a grand to drive us in his boat down the lake so we can spread you all over this place. Damn you, bestfriend." I seen tears about to fill up in his eyes and I said, "Hey, Tim wouldnt want us crying. This is what he wanted he told me personally. We cried enough already, lets rejoice in him." After we was removed from the hospital Tim died 4 hours later. Hearing those words flow from that Doctors mouth didnt hurt me, a sense of protection blew over me like a quick wind and I knew in that very moment he will be watching after me and I will get thru this.

Moments Later, the man three the anchor down and Rolly and I walked out to the boat edge. I twisted the top off and said, "We didnt get to do 2 things on that list, but like the angel you are you are sending me to do one...and I know you will be there. Deejay messaged me about a trip to Bahamas and I am going to go and swim with those Sharks."

Rolly chuckled, "Yall are batshit crazy." I nudged him and he wrapped his arm around me and said, "I had a dream last night before driving up here that...He and I was drinking a beer at the local pub. And he looked over at me and said its alright. It felt so real , so familiar, as if we did this 1 million times before. I want to personally thank you for becoming an important figure in his life. He needed that and you couldnt have came at a better time." I leaned over and kissed his cheek as we took hold of his Urn and pour it all into the lake.

2 Hours Later I was boarding a flight to Bahamas. Deejay doesnt know Im coming, but I Know for a fact he will be estatic to see me as I am to see him. I have made the decision to move back to New York and focus on my family, friends, and music. I will keep this black hair not because a bitch look like a doll, but it will always remind me of the canadian stud that I fell hard for. And in time I know we will be together again and I have to believe that...Its no other thing that will keep me
moving. I like to think of Timothy as not only my husband and lover, but as a ray of sunshine that came into my life at a time that was dark and lonely and showed me that tomorrow is a new day and there will be sunshine.

"Welcome To AirIslands this is your captain speaking and this is Flight103 to Bahamas. We will be arriving there by 9:45 Tonight,so enjoy the flight."

To Be Continued.

Up Next:
Chapter 21: Yes. (Back to Present Time in Bahamas.)
Then:
Chapter 22:Closer.
Later:
Chapter 23: The End(Part 1)
Furthermore:
Chapter 24: The End(Part 2)
Moreover:
Chapter 25: The End(Part 3)
Finally:
Chapter 26: The End(Finale)
Lastly:
Epilogue: FAMILY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
Trade By Lex

Romance

1.6M 50.8K 35
Aaron Turner had come to terms with his bisexuality at the age of fifteen. His first real relationship was with the man he'd always wanted and it was...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
373K 15.1K 43
*Book two of Sold To series* ~ Cannot be read as a standalone ~ *[UNEDITED]* Sebastian Titus Langley a slave to his stepfather who had treated him l...