What Should I Do?|Seventeen|

Av swweetpeach_

Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't... Mer

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
NOTICE.(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
IMPORTANT!HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important(Request Open)
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
A/N :SORRY.
Chapter Eighteen.
Update News
Teaser/Spoiler
Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.
|part two|.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|
Chapter twenty|part three|.
Chapter twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-eight.
Chapter Thirty-nine.
Chapter Forty.
Teasers for the next chapter.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Apologies and rant.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-seven.
Chapter Sixty-eight.
Chapter Sixty-nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Q & A
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Thank you note,Bye.
Second book publish already?
310K readers?!!
1M?!

Chapter Fifty-Three.

13.4K 499 246
Av swweetpeach_

No one's pov:

Everyone in the kicthen was busy and noisy preparing for their dinner, well except for Jeonghan.

"Hyung,Shouldn't you be helping us?",Dino who was carrying the paper plate looked at Jeonghan.

"I'll do the cleaning later",Jeonghan yawned and told Dino to go away with his hand.

Mingyu looked at outside at the BBQ area, "Hyung, the grilling is outside. Does that mean we have to go out?".

"Of course, we can't use fry pan. That's not what we call BBQ",Seungcheol looked at Mingyu while he wash the cabbage.

"But it's cold",Mingyu slammed his head at the window.

Younghee looked at Mingyu with sympathy smile before helping Wonwoo cutting some carrots.

Mingyu sighed before turning around, "So who will be in charge on the BBQ?".

"Mingyu"

"Dokyeom"

"Seungkwan"

"Kwon Fire"

"Jun"

"That's all",Jeonghan end the names listing with a single clap.

Dokyeom and Soonyoung looked at each other before frowning.

"Unfair",Soonyoung mumbled before searching for foods to grill.

"Dokyeom, could you help with the rice. Since you always cooked the best rice ever",Wonwoo pointed at the rice bag.

Dokyeom nodded and dragged himself to cook some rice.

"If Dokyeom is incharge with the meat, who will cook the spicy seafood stew?",Jihoon looked at Dokyeom.

"Then,Jihoon you'll exchange with Dokyeom. Since he'll be making the stew",Jihoon glared at Jeonghan.

Jun and Vernon were cleaning the fish at the sink.

"I'll wash the radish for the stew",Younghee grabbed the radish and walked towards the sink.

"Hmm..I'll just wash it after you guys are done with the fish",Younghee was about to walked away but Vernon stopped her.

"I'll wash it for you",He took of the gloves and grabbed the radish.

He washed it cleanly and gave to Younghee as he was done.

"Thank you",She smile happily before walking back towards Wonwoo.

"I'll cut the radish",She looked at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo ate some carrots and nodded.

"Dokyeom,how should I cut it? The size?",Younghee looked at Dokyeom who just finished cooking the rice.

Dokyeom walked happily towards Younghee and gave her a back hug.

He explained which size he wants in her ear and watched Younghee cutting the radish just like how he wants.

"Hmm,Good work",He kiss her on her cheek.

Younghee looked at Dokyeom and narrowed her eyes jokingly.

Dokyeom looked at her and winked.

Younghee scoffed and turned around, ignoring his affections.

Dokyeom pouted and whined, he kept kissing her cheek.

"Dokyeom, You better stop. I'm holding a knife right now",Younghee tries to push Dokyeom with her elbow.

But Dokyeom keep hugging her and kissing his  cheek.

Younghee sigh and was about to turn but suddenly Dokyeom let her go with a yelled.

Younghee cringed as Dokyeom's high pitch voice attacked her ear, she turn around to look what happened.

She saw Soonyoung and Dino were both laughing and hugging each other. Dokyeom was on the floor, wiping something on his cheek.

"What happened?",She looked confused at couple who was laughing.

"I happened to kiss Lee Dokyeom on his kiss",Soonyoung poke at his own cheek.

Younghee looked at Dokyeom who was suffering at the floor, she bite her lips but couldn't help to laugh.

"That's happened to people who doesn't listen well to others", Younghee poke her tongue and gave both Soonyoung and Dino a thumbs up.

Soon after they all started making dinner.

Mingyu,Soonyoung,Jihoon,Jun and Seungkwan were already out, making fire for the grilling.

Minghao looked outside from the window, "Hyung,Can I go out and help them with the fire?".

Jeonghan nodded and chewed on the strawberry in his mouth.

"Younghee-ah,Come here",Jeonghan called Younghee who was watching Dokyeom cooking the seafood stew.

Younghee put down the soup spoon and walked towards Jeonghan.

"Ahh~",Jeonghan takes one strawberry and feed her.

Younghee took a bite, "I'll feed the others".

"Don't talk if you still have foods inside you mouth",Jeonghan shake his head and took three strawberries before Younghee grabbed the bowl to feed the others.

She feed the people inside the house first, starting from Seungcheol.

"Again",Seungcheol looked at Younghee and open his mouth.

Younghee shake her head, "One strawberry for one person".

She ran away before Seungcheol could say anything, she moved to Jeonghan but realized that he ate most of the strawberries already.

So she walked to the living room to find Joshua and Wonwoo.

"Catch",Both boys snapped their head towards Younghee.

She pretend to throw the strawberry,Joshua and Wonwoo tries to catch it but they knocked their heads together.

Younghee laughed, "Sorry,Here".

She walked towards them and feed both of them, "Is the dinner ready?".

Younghee shake her head, "Nope. Why aren't you guys helping?".

"We decided to clean the dishes,So yeah",They took some strawberries again from the bowl.

"Well,Okay. I'll go find Vernon and Dino after that I'll go out to find the grilling team",Younghee waved before back to the kitchen.

"Oh,I forget about Dokyeom", she walked towards Dokyeom who was looking at the grilling team through the window.

"Dokyeom,here",Dokyeom turned around and open his mouth.

I put one strawberry inside his mouth and laughed as he chew happily.

"Did they start grilling already?",Younghee stand near closer the window.

"Yeah,It took a while for them to make a fire but luckily Kwon Fire is there to help",Younghee looked at Dokyeom confusedly.

"Kwon Fire?".

"Hmm,Years ago our dad send us to an unknown island-but there's of course some houses and villages there-with no foods. We have to find our own foods, we went fishing, catching some chickens and made fire",Dokyeom explained to me.

"At first it took 3 hours to light a fire but then when we asked kwon fire to light up the fire, he did it in a second. We wasted 3 hours, Hoshi hyung weren't even helping at first",Dokyeom laughed as he remember the memories.

Younghee laughed, "That's sounds alot of fun".

"Ugh,Not really but at the end, it's quite worth it",He opened his mouth again.

Younghee feed him with the strawberries, "Well,I should feed the grilling team now".

"You're going out?",Younghee nodded and walked towards the back door.

"Wait!JOSHUA HYUNG, BRING YOUNGHEE'S COAT HERE!",Dokyeom yelled at Joshua who was in the living room.

In a second,Joshua was standing infront of them and handin Younghee's coat.

Dokyeom grabbed it and put it on her, he opened the door after finish putting Younghee's coat on.

"Don't be out to long, it's freezing",Dokyeom kiss her cheek.

"Hmm,Promise",Younghee step out.

Mingyu saw Younghee walking out and he ran towards her, "What are you doing outside?".

"Strawberries",Younghee feed Mingyu the strawberry.

Mingyu take the bowl from Younghee's hand and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the grilling.

Younghee looked at the meat that was grilled, "Hmm,It smell delicious!".

Seungkwan took one piece of the meat and feed Younghee.

Younghee chew it slowly because it's quite hot, "Chewy and Juicy!".

"We'll finish in a second",Minghao walked toward Younghee and hugged her trying to warm her up.

"Okay,I want to watch!",She smiled at them.

Jun smiled at Younghee as he eat the strawberries from the bowl.

She's the only person I want to be with.

---------------XxxX-------------

Hello,Guys. So today is the last day of 2016 and tmr is the starting day of 2017.

Next week will be the last holiday for my country and I have to go back stressing out on my senior level and focus on it because it will be the last year before I'll be going to university.

Time travel so fast, You know.

BUT I hope great things come to both you and me as well as SEVENTEEN.

Let's make the year 2017,year of SEVENTEEN and CARATs. Let's stay loyal on them and be ready for their 2017 plans.

Hope they'll be doing a variety show ♥♥

Q. What are your goals on 2017?

A. Aim excellent on all exams especially on my A level and you know, hopefully I'll be healthy more and live to see 2018.

Everytime if it's a year of big exams for me, Sickness came towards me. Which is hard, before I was accepted to this sixth form college, I broke my leg, I had a high fever and I thought I was gonna fail and Won't be accepted in sixth form college but Oh, Allhamdulilah [Muslim way of saying thank god],  I got accepted ♥

I also want to thank you guys for giving me so much love and support onto this story.  I can it this book hit also 100k, I mean omg, that's already a big number to me. Thank you guys for everything, I won't be mentioning any username because I want to give equal love and thanks to alllll of you guys ♥

Thank you for reading this book,

Thank you for voting on every chapters,

Thank you for saying I did a good work and I'm one of your favourite author, It seriously touch my heart and seriously gave me alot of encouragement,

Thank you for commenting on every chapters, I SWEAR KEEP COMING WITH ALL YOUR FUNNY COMMENTS ♥ I SERIOUSLY LOVE IT ♥.

and most importantly,

Thank you for giving this book a chance.

Sincerely, From you no jam Author,

Applessred.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

8.5K 198 16
COMPLETED | When a brave young princess went out on a mission to rescue her twin sister, she stumbles upon an abandoned castle in the woods where sh...
251K 6.9K 52
What happens when a mafia group makes a dreadful mistake where they accidentally confuse an innocent girl for someone trying to spy on their group. T...
1.8M 82.7K 56
❝You're the one.❞ "W-what?" "The one with the scented blood." *** Vampires are real, and they're not in your dreams. They're up, alive, and breathin...
9.6K 556 35
After finding a parentless girl, which may or may not be his fault, Wonwoo decides to take her in until he can find her a family. !Warnings! - Mentio...