Sugar Daddy Chronicles

By SoccerBound

(Fee-bee) Phoebe was a part time college student. But that was before HE came into her life, Phoebe was a lo... More

So, This is How it Started
Welcome
Feed Me
Club Prism
Club Prism (Pt. 2)
Can We Go Book Shopping?
A Hard Head...
Best Served Cold
Eye For An Eye...
Was It All A Dream?
Was It All A Dream? (Pt. 2)
Was It All A Dream? (Pt. 3)
Sunday Morning
Late Night Phone Calls
Warm Reunions
Car Rides
Verbena? Like the Flower?
Ice Ballerina
Dress Shopping
19. Too Sexy For My Sh(ower)
20. Shall We Dance?
Right Side of The Bed
Price Tags
23. He's Got a Big... Office
The Office.
It's So Fluffy!!!
Change in Plans
27. Welcome to My House
28. Welcome to My House (Pt. 2)
29. Welcome to My House (Pt. 3)
30. Peaceful Slumber
31. Smothering Old Flames
32. Inner Ramblings of a Clueless Phoebe
33. Screaming Match
34. Damned Offices
35. Building Blocks
36. The Offer
37. Ethereal
38. Depletion
39. Calamity
40. Boiling Pot
41. Woman Up
42. Rehearsals
43. Thousand Miles
44. Ghosts
45. Wedding Crasher
And They Lived.
The Bartender

Love From Your Author

23.1K 548 41
By SoccerBound

I've reused this chapter a lot, and this will be the last one for SDC!

To clear up some questions that I may not have answers sufficiently;

~Phoebe was Ross' woman of honor.

~She planned Ross' and Rachel's wedding, which is why Ross said that it was her wedding.

~After their drunken kiss, Ross and Phoebe understood that they'd never work and admitted their undying love to each other but strictly AS FRIENDS. Them waking up together the next day in the same bed as due to their night of drinking, they didn't do anything.

~Mr. M had a P.I. (Private Investigator) watching Phoebe, who then sent the newspaper print out to him in the mail.

~The newspaper print out was an editor error. Mr. M was sent a revision but he was too gone by then and wouldn't open his mail.

~Ross and Rachel got close while Phoebe was making it day by day after the breakup.

~Rachel is pregnant with Ross' child, hopefully that's clear but I never know who's actually paying attention.

I'm writing a book about Ross' ex (The Bartender) Meghan, you should check it out.

Btw, who wants to make book covers for them? Hell even ones for this book are appreciated.

That being said, I truly have enjoyed this journey with you guys. It's taken my lazy ass two years but I wouldn't take back a day. I hope you all will stay with me because I couldn't do this without the continuous messages and loving words from you guys.

Thank you all so much for your support and I hope y'all enjoyed this trip with me.

This next chapter is one I made for fun a while ago when I was in writer limbo.

It's in Meghan's POV and it's the reason why I wanted to write a book for her. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 669 55
Evanly craves love, affection, satisfaction, and sex, all neglected in her loveless marriage. But a ray of hope appears when she encounters a wealthy...
72.7K 2.2K 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
148K 4.9K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...