U TURN(COMPLETED)

By BeautifullSoUL

"A hard pill to swallow." is a statement spoken when something is hard to accept or find reason in; but to Pa... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen(R)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Twenty-Six

Twenty-Five

18.3K 1K 232
By BeautifullSoUL

(Narrated)

Cameron broke it off with Rachel upon seeing that it just wouldn't work out. He had kissed, as well as had sex with Paige.

          Rachel did not see the excuse in that.

             Cameron quit his teaching job at the elementary school to avoid confrontation with Rachel, and immediately applied, and got another job at another elementary in the area.

Cameron had finally made amends with himself about Paige's sexuality. It was a process for him, and it was especially hard for him to except the fact that she just was -- who she was. Cameron had begun liking her at some point; though he was not sure when he did.

              Paige on the other hand was just absolutely confused about who she was. She never really questioned herself about guys, so she began to. She still portrayed who she had always been, yet she decided to try that other side of the rainbow.

It was uncomfortable, and even weird because for all of five years she had only been with women. So that was all she knew. It was the only thing she felt familar with.

"For you it's not about guys in general. It about THE  type of a guy. Its your perference." Camille constantly reminded Paige when she'd come to Camille saying that she was just not good with the Male thing. Though Paige was not comfortable, the eyes that she once had for women were different.

She saw beautiful women still, but not in the way she once had. She felt no attraction what so ever.  Now she just saw a women for what she was, not what she had.

Paige wasn't really sure what her "Type" was. This wasnew to her, so she decided to go after the guy who was always there for her

Cameron..

                                                                (Paige)

"This had to be so damn stupid.:" My knuckles hit the front door of Cameron's apartment. We had agreed to be friends, and to keep it at that level. Cameron was trying to get over himself, and I knew I was just about to screw it up, but he's the only guy I am even remotely attracted to.

Over the past couple weeks of us just hanging out as friends really made me look deeper into him. He is an attractive..person. He's an awesome friend, and although I'm not really sure if I like him I know that I care about him.

Cameron answered the door laughing.

"Hey Paige."

I wasn't really here to ask questions, but I played along with it  as if everything was normal on my end right now. "Sup Cam? What you laughing at>" Cameron bumped the door closed with his hip as I walked in.

"Kevin Hart." I nodded walking over to the couch. "Why you visting though? Everything good?" Cameron eyed me. I sat on the couch. It was freezing outside, so I had on my long black peacoat, with my regular tan poloboots on.

                           They look hideous now because some of the snow was brown.

I tugged the zipper down on the peacoat, but It got suck at the neck. I blushed looking at Cameron. "See, I told you that you needed to get a new coat. Cameron walked up to me pulling the zipper down. I waited for his reaction as he stepped back.

"Why? Who are you wearing that for."

It was really simple; a white bra, and panties to match. I wasn't really sure how to seduce a guy, but as I female I know what use to turn me on, so I went with that.

I didn't answer as I slipped my boots off pulling him to the couch beside me. "Paige..." Cameron spoke under his breath as I had him sit down. "I don't want you to say anything. I'd rather just feel." I told him as I tugged at his zipper.

                                            I pulled a condom free from the inside of my bra.

I had always gave Cameron a random erection. Now he had a reason to have one, and lucky for me my little ensemble had worked. Cameron watched me as I rolled the condom down, and stepped out my under wear. I climbed ontop his lap, and very slowly I lowered myself down on his large width.

My nails dug into the couch as he stretched out my walls. I watched Cameron's adams apple as he swallowed. This was pleasing for him, but for now it hurt me like hell. I breathed out slowly trying to manage to get the rest of his length to fit before I lost my nerve.

"Take your time." I heard Cameron say to me. I nodded wondering why he was allowing me this. I had done enough to hurt him already. It could have just been the fact that he was horny, and I was reading into the situation to much.

Once he was all in -- I stayed still; letting my walls adjust around him. I felt Cameon grip my ass, and pull me closer. His lips lightly kissed mine, as he began to slowly stroke slowly, in and out of me. It hurt still, but not as much as it had the first, and second time.

The third time was the charm as the pain subsidely immediately.

Cameron gripped me even tighter, as he began to thrash his erection harder into me. He pulled away from my lip forcing me to bounced against him. The pleasure was surreal as I returned the rhythmical motion of his hips, as they rose to meet my ass, and thighs

I leaned against him -- my nails digging into the back of his neck, as my breasts smoothered him a slight bit. I moaned louder, as his tongue slowly flicked along my nipple. I rocked against him as he took my right breasts in his mouth using his tongue to fondle, and play with it.

I moaned loudly as the couch bumped the floor of his apartment. My eyes shot open. I didn't realize I had even close them.  I felt myself getting closer. "Cameron, I'm about to - about to"  I could hardly speak as he stroked into me one last time.

My teeth sunk into his shoulder as I shook so hard against him. It took a moment for my to come back to. I licked my now dry lips as I relaxed against him. I blushed pulling away to look at him. Cameron just smiled at me, kissing me. "You alright?" He asked, as I eyed the bite mark on his shoulder.

"Sorry."

Cameron shrugged laying me on back on the couch. I didn't realize that he'd came to as he pulled the condom off. The tip was filled with his release. "We came at the same time?" I wondered, andCameron nodded tying the condom up.

"Why did you let me do that?"

Cameron laughed, "I don't know. That outfit you revealed kinda threw me off, and I didn't really have much to think with after I unzipped the peacoat." I relaxed against the couch smiling

                                                                           (Narrated)

Paige didn't need anymore proof to know that she was straight. It wasn't just the sex, nor was it a specific reason. It was just something that she was sure of.

At thirteen she was young, and  curious, and that was it. She had drug out the curiosity long enough to the point where a relationship with a women was no longer necessary.

She had been that certain way for so long that it was all she knew.

If somewhere were to ask you how to independently publish most of you would say Amazon, Smashwords, or ect because that is what you are use to seeing. Its what you are use to dealing with, but until I tell you that you can also independently publish through Barnes&Nobles do you see that, that's not the only option or choice you have.

There for you began to get curious, and seek another options, Just as Paige did. Its uncomfortable in the beginning, because its unfamiliar territory, and you have never personally dealt with it-- things are different, but the fact that barnes&nobles is world wide makes you want to futher your exploration because it will bring larger opportunity. For some, they may either keep walking away, or initially make that U-TURN

For Paige this was her "Comfort zone." and she liked it.

Paige realized that just because she didn't like one guy specifically didn't make her gay, it just made her normal, liking everyone one you see would be odd, and lastly Paige realized that she never liked Cameron not because he wasn't cute, but because he wasn't her type. He would always just be an awesome best friend.

                                   --------------------------------------.

Bsoul ("BeautifullSoul")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 18.7K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
41 4 17
"I can risk getting my heart broken... I'm sorry. But I can't..." Are the words I wish I meant and hold on too. And not do the complete opposite if t...
138K 3.7K 11
Looking back, I should have seen it coming. Paige didn’t like that I went so far away to university. But it was going to only be for two years. She'd...
6 0 6
"No." "No you can't do that." "You need to stop." These are all statements we have heard as children. We can all agree that these are things we do no...