Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 48•

32.4K 741 808
By camrenkordied

A/N: I never intended this story to be so long kms  idk it should be over like chapter 60 or sooner.. Idk tho so don't freak out.

Btw I literally hate Christmas now lmao I feel like the grinch I HAVENT HAD A CHRISTMAS SINCE 2013 😭🔫 PLUS THIS CHAP GONNA BE HELLA BORING

Y/N's POV

Waking up to an empty bed and room wasn't my plan to start my day so I sighed with a small pout and rolled over smelling the left over scent from Camila's hair on the white fluffy pillow.  Smiling lightly I sat up yawning before reaching over grabbing my phone but noticing a paper with Camila's bad handwriting scrawled out all over it.

This is really old school-ish but I had to go to the studio today and I didn't really have the heart to wake you. We'll be there once you wake up so pls come by and say bye before getting ready to leave for Europe. x

   P.S. I love you so much and I hope you have a good morning

"Fuck." I sighed feeling my heart swell at her cuteness before getting out of bed.

I quickly got dressed in my outfit for today and quickly brushed my teeth so I could be at the Fifth Harmony studio before I had to leave. I looked at the time on my matte black iPhone six and saw it was only about one in the afternoon. Moving back into the hotel room I shoved my left out clothes back in my Nike duffle bag along with the rest of my essentials in the room.

I shut off the lights and walked out of the room with my bag strapped across my torso and walked to the elevator so I could leave. Once out of the building I tossed my bag in the tour bus and walked to my car which was waiting at the entrance of the hotel.

"Thanks Jarold." I thanked one of our drivers and he nodded walking into the hotel as I got in my car while some fans lingered around.

Quickly driving off to the nearest McDonalds so I could get the Fifth Harmony band and I some lunch. I knew for a fact they probably haven't eaten much considering once they get in the studio they don't come out till they have to. Which is probably around ten at night and in my opinion it wasn't healthy. But it was the rules I guess.

Maybe ten minutes later I pulled up into the parking lot where their recording studio was. I could see a few fans lingering around the front entrance but I didn't really mind. It wasn't anything too crazy it was literally just me going to see Fifth Harmony with food. Nothing they've never seen before.

I walked towards the entrance and almost instantly I heard them gasp and I smiled at them.

"Oh my gosh there's Y/NN."

"Wha-holy shit."

"Aww."

"Hey guys." I laughed lightly as I held the still warm bag of food in my hand.

"Are you collaborating with Fifth Harmony?!" A blonde asked and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Or just Camila? I could totally see y'all doing some kinda song." One girl smirked and I raised an eyebrow at her before letting out another laugh.

"Girl shut up Camila doesn't need any more solos." Some girl said rolling her eyes and I shook my head.

"I think it's fine I mean she's happy so are the girls. They do their own thing let's just support them alright sweets?" I politely smiled at the girl which only caused three out of five to coo at me.

"Oh! Have you heard Lauren's new song Y/NN?" The blonde asked me with her phone directed up at me indicating she was videoing me.

"Uh no actually I've been so bu-"

"But you got time to listen to your girlfriend's solo right?" The same girl said and I bit my lip looking at her trying to keep my cool.

"Well first off babe I've been on a world tour focusing on my band so I actually don't know who released songs this month. Then again if Camila also released a song a week ago I wouldn't have known about it. I don't focus on just her I support them all okay? Chill beautiful." I said and the rest awed at me while I smiled lightly and bit my lip.

"And if you excuse me ladies I gotta drop their food off while I listen to new music before you." I playfully stuck my tongue out at them and they yelled at me causing me to laugh.

I walked past the receptionist with a smile which she returned and went straight into the elevator. Going up a few levels then walking down the hall into the familiar recording studio. Almost immediately everyone turned to me while I heard Normani belting out her high note which practically killed me right then and there.

"Hey baby." I heard Camila say with a smile which caused the girls to look at us with a confused frown.

I chuckled and gave Ally the bags of food and gave Camila a tight hug rubbing her bare back where her crop top was cut off. I kissed her forehead and she gave me a small smile before leading me to sit down.

"I love you for real this time Y/N oh my goodness." Dinah said with her mouth full of fries and Ally laughed slapping her slightly.

"Don't speak with your mouth full." Ally scolded with a small smile and I interlocked my fingers with Camila.

"So what's up with you two now?" Dinah asked me before biting a chicken nugget.

"Dinah." Ally shook her head while Camila and I shrugged.

"No it's fine uh we're uh-"

"We're friends I guess." Camila cut me off and Dinah gave me a look before laughing sarcastically.

"Girl what the fuc-"

"Dinah leave them alone." Ally cut Dinah off and I laughed wrapping my arm around Camila.

"We're definitely not friends it's just we trying something out you know? We can't exactly just hop into hot heated sex and promise rings-"

"Why the hell not?" Dinah asked and I gulped looking down at Camila before looking at Dinah.

"Uh I don't know I don't think it would be healthy for our relationship or any relationship." I said and she just blinked at me while chewing down some fries.

"Just because you guys haven't kissed or anything else sexually like that doesn't mean that all of this lovey dovey shit wouldn't be healthy either. So... Just get married already." Dinah finished and I laughed shaking my head as Camila blushed giggling.

"I got it Dinah." I winked and she suddenly smirked causing me to return the smirk.

"Ooh girl you gettin' me in my feels. I always thought Ally would be the first to get married." She sighed shakily causing me to laugh with the girls and I looked at Camila briefly.

"I'm changing the game." I said with a small smirk before grabbing my drink and Dinah smirked again.

"Yes the hell you are- oh my god just imagine Camila in a wedding dress." Dinah cut herself off and Ally cooed before feeding off of Dinah's energy.

"Nah trick I have a feeling Mila will be pregnant before they even get married." I heard Mani say and I looked up to see her looking into the bag while Lauren got into the studio booth.

"Dick be penetrating the womb." Dinah commented and I felt my face heat up while Camila giggled against me shoulder.

"Not even possible if it was she'd probably need medical attention." I coughed out and which only caused Dinah and Normani to laugh contagiously.

"Oh shit that'd be so weird going to the hospital for like, "Oh I have internal bleeding cause my girls dick too big." The media would have a field day with that story oh god." Normani commented causing Dinah to die of laughter as they ate their food.

"Girls be quiet." Their producer said loudly while Lauren sang their new song.

The girls rolled their eyes while I mimicked him quietly causing Camila to giggle against my arm again. She  then leaned over to get her own food and passed me my own meal. Maybe fifteen minutes of bullshit talking and laughing it was Camila's turn to record.

She chewed one last fry before rushing inside the booth knowing no one in this studio liked to wait. As she was moving I instantly got side tracked as I watched the way her ass swayed. That was until I felt something hit my face and I looked down to see a straw.

I frowned at Dinah and looked back at Camila but the door was already closed and she was putting her headphones on. I huffed in irritation before patiently waiting for Camila to sing and I heard a small laughing scoff.

"You are something else." Normani shook her head and I shrugged as Camila nodded her head to the song.

"Yeah whipped as shitttt." Dinah laughed abruptly causing me to smile but my smile widened once Camila started singing.

"I really don't care." I said lowly and I heard Ally aw at me.

"See this makes no sense." Dinah shook her head sitting right next to me.

"You love her?" She asked and I looked at her quickly.

"Yes of course."

"The just be with her stop this friend bullshit." She said crossing her legs and I sighed shaking my head again.

"Dinah it's not that easy-"

"It is that easy she loves the living shit out of you okay? You both love each other and I love how you're trying to make this the best relationship and go slow but it's all gonna end up crashing. Holding back is like shaking up a soda bottle one day or night it's just gonna burst and who knows two weeks later she got a baby in her womb." She slightly over exaggerated and I let out a snort.

"D come on-"

"Maybe not that but still this friends thing is just gonna end up hurting her because you're trying to figure things out now and she may not know where you two stand in a couple months." She told me which made me sigh thinking over my unspoken agreement with Camila.

"Yeah Dinah's right I mean Y/NN be irresponsible for once and watch how things unfold. I know for a fact Camila won't do anything to damage this relationship again." Ally cut in as she played with her sweater and I bit my lip as Dinah spoke up again.

"See Jesus knows where I'm coming from-"

"Hush Dinah."

"-If Jesus believes in this then I think you should too." Dinah said which made her and I to chuckle as Ally rolled her eyes playfully.

"Plus I've never seen my Walz so depressed before...today is the only day I've seen a real smile on her face since the whole thing went down." Dinah mumbled lowly so no one else could hear and I nodded.

"She loves you and I've never seen her so broken."

"I'll talk to her about it okay? Thanks guys." I whispered and they hugged me causing me to giggle.

"If fifteen year old me heard that she was having a heartfelt conversation about how Camila Cabello loved her she would've slapped you and asked you what fanfic you were reading." I said causing them to laugh and they separated from me.

"Damn Harmonizer." Normani grumbled at me causing me to squint at her.

"At least you have an insider who knows what the fans are saying. I feel like I'm in an episode of Gossip Girl-"

"Camila said you two were binge watching that show last night please don't start with that white ass shit." Normani said causing all of us to laugh while I laid back against the leather couch.

"Xoxo Gossip Girl." Ally and Lauren said in unison which only made me chuckle with them two.

"Okayy Camila we're gonna play that back one more time please this time do your run ins I can't add them in myself." One of the producers sighed as if he didn't wanna be here and I shook my head at the unprofessionalism.

"You literally have assholes working for you...why?" I chuckled and they shrugged sighing together.

"I don't know they make the music so we gotta follow their rules as of how the album goes. The only reason you and your band probably get more money is because they don't give a part of the damn check to the producers and whoever else works on the songs." Lauren rolled her eyes and I nodded at her reasoning knowing she was a bit pissed, I mean who wouldn't be?

"Or it's because their music is bomb as hell and doesn't have to listen to these types of dicks all day." Normani pointed to the short burly man who was watching Camila as he pressed random buttons.

"True, true." Lauren spoke lowly and I laughed taking my phone out so I could check Twitter.

@camilasdildoee: Okay but wtf is up with my ship?? They acting lyke they don't know each other now

          @LernJagooey: @camilasdildoee Omg what if they broke up?? 😱😓

@camilasdildoee: NEVERMIND YALL THEY WERE SEEN AT IN AND OUT BURGER LAST NIGHT!!!

     @camilasdildoee: @camilasdildoee Y/N KISSED HER FOREHEAD LIKE THE CUTE GENTELBITCH SHE IS ASJSJK   *picture attachment*

@MilasY/L/N:  Y/N to Camila tonight at the VMA's

@pry4Y/ship/N: WHAT YOU DO TO MY CUTE LITTLE CUDDLY BABY DADDY CAMILA?! WHAT?!

@SERENTITTY: Is it just me or does Y/N get like hella awkward and tense when she gets asked about Camila in interviews

        @CabelloxY/L/N: @SERENTITTY Literally so does Camila I wonder what happened👀

       @NAE_: @SERENTITTY @CabelloxY/L/N 🙄Nothing probably happened they're great FRIENDS and Y/N is probably just busy with her world tour.

     @SERENTITTY: @NAE_ Girl hush if you don't ship Y/Ship/N then why you on the tag? Do you know how long ago I posted this?? BYE😹

@NALLY: ABORT! ABORT MISSION SHDJSKSM Y/N JUST SAID HER RELATIONSHIP WAS ALL GOOD AND CAMILA SMILED

      @Allysus: C can't smile at a girl's happy relationship??

@NALLY: *picture attachment* Oh yeah and that was outside of the In and Out Burger boo @Allysus x

@FINAHDINAH: WHY CANT PEOPLE SEE THEYRE JUST FRIENDS?!

@NormaniKordying:

*C and Y/N accidentally releases sex tape*

Y'all: FRIENDS CAN CASUALLY FUCK TOO GUYS COME ON!

      @HttpDinahJane: @NormaniKordying 😂😂😂😂 omg just think about a Y/ship/N sex tape

     @NormaniKordying: @NormaniKordying @HttpDinahJane No one would ever be ready for that masterpiece👅💦

@LJDJ: THE FACT THAT Y/SHIP/N IS MORE REAL THAN ANY OF THE SAILED SHIPS IN THAT GROUP AND IT HASNT EVEN SAILED YET

-

"I think I'm in love with the fans Camila." I said aloud and she looked at me while she laughed at what Dinah said.

"Huh?"

"Read it." I giggled and she took my phone scrolling through the feed.

"I kinda love it when fans actually feel and see when something's wrong." She spoke and I nodded tucking a hair behind her ear.

I then looked at the time on my watch and sighed knowing I had to be at the airport in about an hour. As I was about to speak up Camila laughed her angelic affectious laugh I stopped and smiled at her.

"Sex tape would totally be cool." She playfully winked and I laughed with her.

"I've been with that shit since day one babygirl." I playfully said back and she giggled deeply laying her head against my shoulder.

I giggled softly before kissing her head and as our laughter and smiles faded I sighed against her again.

"I have to go now." I whispered and she looked up at me with a pout.

"I don't want you to go." She whispered sadly and I sighed with her caressing her cheek.

"I don't really wanna go right now either but I have to why don't you come with me to the airport?" I asked her and she sighed shaking her head.

"I can't exactly I have to stay here till we finish up." She whispered and I clenched my jaw sighing again sadly.

"Well I gotta go I can't miss any time." I mumbled and she closed her eyes sadly before getting up while she pulled me up.

"Say bye guys she's leaving." Camila sniffled and I looked at the girls while Ally was in the booth.

"What?? No bitch!" Dinah pouted while Normani was the first one to hug me and it turned into a group hug.

"We'll miss you." They pouted and I heard the door open and a gasp.

"You're leaving aren't you?" I heard Ally and Camila told her yes which only made Ally jump and join the group hug.

"We'll miss you girl."

"I'll miss you guys too but it's gonna be all good we all gonna keep in touch I still got Camila." I chuckled and kissed Camila's cheek which made Dinah smile.

"The group chat gonna be hella lit." Dinah smirked and Normani smirked with her and patted my head.

"Oh yeahh." She whispered and Dinah giggled against her shoulder.

"Okay we'll be right back." Camila said pulling my arm slightly and I waved once more before she led me out of the door.

"Hug?" She asked with a small laugh after a small moment of silence and I stepped close to her as I rested my hands on her cheeks.

"It's gonna be all good you know? Uh I'll be back sooner than you think...don't fall in love with someone new and uhm yeah don't be so sad." I said lowly as I weirdly felt my emotions acting up and she smiled lovingly at me.

"I don't think I can ever fall in love with anyone new...or old. You own my heart." She whispered and I caressed her cheeks before backing away from her and playing off a sniffle with a cough.

"Babe?" She questioned and I smiled at her like there wasn't a problem and I felt my nose burn.

"Yeah? I'm good don't worry about me okay? I love you." I whispered not trusting my voice and she stared at my face intently as if she knew what I was doing.

"I'm not going to see your face personally in half a year." She whispered and I clenched my jaw while I felt my eyes water uncontrollably which I hated.

I looked away knowing she could actually see the small pain coming through. Geez what is this liquid coating my eyes? I should get this checked out this ain't normal for me.

"Baby." She whispered desperately as she grabbed my hand and I sniffled, "Why are you crying?" She asked and I laughed slightly but it cracked up.

"I'm not it's just allergies." I covered up horribly and she directed my head towards her face.

"I know you Y/L/N." She mumbled as she slightly ran her fingers across my jawline.

I looked into her soft sad brown eyes and sighed in defeat as I sniffled again before huffing.

"I'm just gonna be gone for a little while and I-I don't wanna lose you again. I mean you messed up but I don't like that pain when you're not mine. Just knowing you're not gonna be there at the end of the day reading my messages or saying I love you really fucks with me. I don't want to lose you again I can't I hate the feeling baby please-"

"Hey, hey you're not gonna lose me I'm right here and we'll talk everyday when we can okay? We may not be officially together but I do love you-"

"Camila. I need you and it scares me. I don't wanna be your friend alright? We're practically doing everything that friends shouldn't be doing but I still gotta get used to this too. I-I know it doesn't really make sense but fuck... you are mine, Camila Cabello." I said stepping closer to her and she gave me a small breathy smile.

"I love you now give me a hug." She said which made me frown as she pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Hug. Righttt slow-ish. This is the proper way to start an iffy relationship- fuck it. Camila went to give me a kiss on the cheek but I swerved my head smoothly and kissed her lips gently.

She lowly hummed with approval and ran her hand through my hair as I sucked on her bottom lip softly. Camila kissed back with more pressure and I caressed her silky smooth skin on her back that was shown from her crop top. I tasted salt for some reason and I pulled away seeing her eyes filled with tears. I shook my head kissing her once again before kissing her lips repeatedly until she started giggling.

"We're gonna be okay babe." She whispered with a happy smile while she tugged my ears gently.

"I love you no matter what." I whispered looking into her brown eyes.

"And I'll love you forever."

"Always." I mumbled back and sealed it with one more kiss.

"Always Y/N."

_______________________

sappy shit kinda makes me wanna throw up ughhh fun fact I have an unhealthy obsession with Chloe Grace Moretz and Carly Rose Sonenclar like it's not even funny😭

Hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then I really don't give a shit LOLOLOLOL

HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT BEAUTIFULS x

-Maddie

_______________________
Kik: SomeoneNoOneKnowz
Instagram: KordyingCamren
Twitter: HarmonizeCarly
Tumblr: bittersweetawakening
Snapchat: camztrapqueen
Word Count: 3,649

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 18K 21
A passionate affair. It started as mere physical attraction, but has developed into something much deeper. Camila must figure out what the right choi...
24.4K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
6.1K 207 10
"Cara, I'm sorry..." "Sorry?! Y/N, you bet everything we have -" Y/N cuts off Cara's rising temper quickly with a loud interjection. "I'm sorry, but...
35.8K 1.2K 14
You and Camila Cabello grew up with each other. You two were always best friends, but what happens when your feelings grow to strong? What happens wh...