Ese.

By AaliyahSione

Andree Valdez is a Honduran bound gang member, of the most popular Latin gang in the world: The Esses. He als... More

Ese.
One.
Two.
Three
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One.
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six. (Finale)
THE END!

Thirty-Three.

200 11 2
By AaliyahSione

Isamariá

Wednesday. I was riding in the car with Ace, Mary, Justin, Tony, and Rosa. He had the top down Cadillac, and was playing some Dr. Dre on the radio. I loved getting Crunk on the weekday.

When we got to Walton High, I saw Andreson's car parked in the lot. I smiled and hopped out of the car, fixing my blue coat.

"See you at lunch, Isa!" Mary smiled.

"Bye guys!"

I walked inside the school, waving back and smiling at the numerous people who greeted me. I felt like December was going to be my month. It was going great so far.

And it got even better when I saw Andreson at the other end of the hallway. He was wearing a black jacket, with black pants, and some black Timberlands. Of course, his silky, black hair was slicked back into a ponytail. He looked good... He always looked good.

Then, I looked at myself. I was wearing some blue all-stars, dark black jeans and a blue coat. My hair was a big and curly mess as usual. I looked like a bum.... I always look like a damn bum. I sighed.

"What's up?" Andreson smiled as he leaned against the wall.

"Hey." I smiled, "You look cool."

"Thanks." He kissed me on the cheek. "You're beautiful."  

My heart dropped.

"Thanks." I tried not to blush.

"You ready for your birthday?" He asked.

"No!" I laughed. "I don't want to have this big party."

"Well, you're going to be a 'grown woman.'"

"Well, I don't need a big celebration for it." I shrugged. "I'll be happy with a cupcake, and maybe a balloon or something."

He laughed, "You're funny, Isa. I'll catch you later."

"Bye."

I smiled and walked off to class. The whole day I thought about him, even at lunch time. I constantly thought about what we would look like if we were together. He would be cool looking, and I would look like a rag doll.

That's what I guessed. That wouldn't be a good look. A cool looking Jock, with a raggedy doll.

No.

"Isa?" Mary asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, " I shrugged. "I'm okay."

"You sure?" She smiled.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Oh okay."

The rest of the day I tried not to zone out as much so nobody would ask me questions. I just did my work, and stayed quiet unless someone asked me a question.

By the time school was over, I was totally bummed out. I looked and felt like crap. All I wanted was to go home and sleep for a million years. And, that's what I was gonna do, until I heard Mary call me.

I turned around and she ran up towards me, "Hey, where you going?"

"I was gonna go home and take a nap." I said.

"Isa, what's really wrong?" She inquired.

".... I look like Crap, Mary." I sighed. "I mean, look at me! I look like a raggedy doll."

"Isamariá, if you really feel like that, then let me give you a makeover." She laughed. "You shouldn't have to feel like that."

"You would give me a makeover?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're my best friend!" She grinned.

"Oh, thanks Mary." I smiled.

"So, let's go." She pulled me by my arm and began walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm going to give you that Makeover you asked for!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled and made our way to my home.

_________________

Rebecca

I sat at the long table with my Uncles Bill and Steven, my cousin Lucas, and Mr. Robert Valdez. I looked over at the big white sign on the wall that said 'KKK' which stood for Klu Klux Klan.

Yeah, most of my family were Klansmen.

"Let's get down to business, Mr. Valdez." My uncle Bill shot Robert a weird look. "What do you need?"

"Show him the picture, Rebecca." Robert nodded.

I pulled the picture of Isamariá, Rosa and I out. I folded it, showing only Isa.

"We want her gone." I said.

"Good god all mighty." Lucas smiled. "She's a beauty."

"You better shut your damn mouth, boy." Uncle Bill warned him. "Never in a million years would you ever date a nigger."

"Sorry, Pa." Lucas said.

"Who's this girl?" Steven asked.

"Her name is Isamariá Kathleen Milían." I said. "She lives in a housing section in the Bronx. She's a black Hispanic."

"It's all taken care of, then." Bill said.

"Good." Robert stood up.

He put three stacks of hundreds on the table.

"Remember our deal, Mr. Bill." Robert said in a stern tone. "If I hear anything about this outside of these walls, I'll have your ass arrested."

"You got it Mr. Valdez." Steven nodded. "What is said in here, stays in here."

Robert then left me in the room with the Klansmen who were my family.

"Look at little ole Rebecca, finally coming to her senses." Bill said. "I'm proud of you."

"Don't get your hopes up, I'm only doing this to move my momma out of New York." I snarled.

"Whatever." Steven said.

I took my stack and left the building. I looked over at the building which had a humongous Confederate flag on the side. If my friends saw me come out of a building like that, they probably wouldn't be my friends anymore.

Oh well.

I began walking down the block, beginning to make my way home. It was dark outside, it being almost nine o'clock at night.

I continued walking, counting the money that I just earned. I had almost got to $400, when I heard a car screech behind me.

A black Cadillac came up beside me, and two people with yellow Bandanas over their mouths jumped out with pistols. One of them pushed me down on the ground.

"I'll fucking kill you right now, Ese." A girl snarled at me. "Hand over the money."

Scared for my life, I handed over all the money I got from Robert.

"Dumbass bitch!" A guy yelled from the car. "Carrying all that cheddar!"

The other girl with long hair grabbed me by my shirt and stood me up. After the other girl threw the stack of money to someone In the car, she pistol whipped me right across the face.

"Shit!" I hissed.

"Don't fuck with no more of my peoples, Mami." She warned. "You fucking hear me?!"

I nodded.

She kicked me and I fell down on the concrete. The other girl then spit on me.

"Puta." She snarled. "Ese gang, loco. Remember that, puta."

They jumped back into the car, and drove off. I felt the blood dripping from my mouth. I groaned and got up. I was lucky that they didn't shoot me.

I began walking home, looking around and making sure that they had left. When I knew that they were gone, I continued walking home.

I turned the corner, when I suddenly tripped on something. Then, somebody yanked me up by my hair. I was face to face with the same girl who just pistol whipped me.

"I'm not gone, yet." She growled. "I could have shot you back there."

"Just kill me already!" I groaned. "I don't fucking care! Just kill me."

"No, I'm not going to kill you." She snarled.

"Whatever."

"You better stay away from my peoples, you little white bitch." She hissed. "And, snitch If you want to, I'll make sure your mommy will see you in a fucking casket."

She yanked me by my hair, "I'll be generous, and take you home, so you don't get fucked up by no other loco." She growled.

We continued walking until we got to my house, which was down the street. She threw me on the ground, and that same car pulled up beside my home. The girl shot at my door twice, then jumped into the car and drove off.

I panted, and got up and ran into the house before I got shot. I couldn't close the door because they had shot the damn knob off. I panicked, and walked into my room.

This was going to be a hell of a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 17.3K 96
✪ "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" ✪ 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜...
1.2M 38K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
1.1M 59.9K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
360K 11.6K 26
( completed & editing ) 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 todoroki shoto talks to the stoic business student he simps for while the rest of class-1a watch it unfold . "𝗢-�...