17BLACK

obeylarry által

17Black: a gay strip club in London known for hot strip teases, a talented dj, and matchmaking? Harry is movi... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
AUTHOR'S NOTE
hello all!!

Chapter 35

89.5K 3.2K 7.1K
obeylarry által

Harry's POV:

Louis quickly migrates over to my side of the bed, pulling the covers around himself and leaving me cold and blanket-less. He's a serious blanket hog.

I take the covers from him entirely and scoot him back over to his side of the bed. Louis whines in his sleep and I lay back down beside him, draping the thick blanket back over us. Louis sighs and tosses his leg over my waist. He lays his hand on my neck and I'm startled with how cold it is.

He lays his head on my chest and begins snoring softly. I try going to sleep but my mind is racing. My eyes feel heavy but it's as if they're held open by cement. I can't sleep.

"Harrrryyy...." Louis breathes. I'm about to respond but then I realize that he's only dreaming. I smile and drape my arm around him.

What he does next surprises me. Louis hikes his leg further across my waist, so he's pressed tightly against me. He holds onto my hip and grips it with his hand. He pulls me to him even further.

I gasp as he grunts and then grinds his hips against my leg. I feel his hard on pressed against my thigh. Louis groans deeply and lays his head on my stomach. Am I witnessing Louis having a wet dream? I bite my lip to restrain from laughing. 

I chew on my bottom lip to keep in my laughter as Louis thrusts his hips up against my leg. Small moans escape his lips and he does it again, only slightly harder. Louis continues rocking his crotch into my thigh and I'm on the brink of a laughing fit.

"Hhhrry..." Louis whines, shifting his hips so that I can feel the outline of his boner on my leg. I help him out a bit by putting my hand on his bum and pushing him into my leg. He likes this, groaning in approval and I use my hand on his bum to run him up and down my red pajama pants.

"Louis. Louis," I try and wake him up. He needs to be awake for this, and I want to see his eyes anyways. 

He jumps as he wakes suddenly, his face turning red as realization hits. 

"What-"

"Looks like we're both having good dreams tonight." Louis searches my face for hesitation. He only finds humor, though, so he grips my waist tighter. I nod.

He's oddly adorable right now, and I'm not thinking about the precum leaking through his pants and onto my bedsheets. I'm thinking about the way his hair is sticking to his face slightly from sweat and how his lip ring is scraping my butterfly tattoo as he presses his face desperately against my skin and the way his tiny hands are gripping my waist and sending a shiver through my body.

Louis hums in pleasure but I can tell this isn't enough for him, he's not fully satisfied. And he won't be even when he orgasms. I place my hands on each side of his waist and he groans in disapproval as I lift him off on my leg. I quickly set him down so he's straddling my waist.

Before Louis can whine or complain, I lift my hips up to meet his, pressing him down to me by my grip on his waist. He lays his hands on my stomach and uses the leverage to rut down on me. 

Louis moans repeatedly, in rhythm with his hips grinding down on mine. I feel so very weak when his eyes meet mine again. 

"Hmmm..." Louis throws his head back and I feel him twitch through our clothed skin. He lets out a deep grunt and it's one of the hottest things I've ever seen and heard. I see his Adam's apple bob as he presses our crotches against one another roughly.

And then a warm liquid spreads throughout his pants, seeping through my thick pants and my boxers. Louis sighs and I see his chest rise and fall rapidly above me. I only feel the wetness in the front of my pants, so maybe it didn't get on the blankets. I hope it didn't.

Louis collapses onto my chest and I would let him stay there, but the wet spot on my pants are a bit uncomfortable. I allow him to continue laying on me for a few more minutes, long enough for his breathing to return back to normal. It's comforting to have him so close to me, despite our damp situation.

"That was hot." He breathes, then he's yawning and back on a quick path to sleep. 

I lift him up off of me carefully and lay him down on the side that he's supposed to be laying on. Louis murmurs a little but his eyes are already closing. I admire the way he curls up in a ball and hugs the pillow as if he'd fall off the bed if he didn't. I smile as he snores softly into the soft material.

First off I strip of my pants and underwear, which are both now slightly damp, and toss them in the hamper. I put on new ones, for the second time tonight. I dig through my drawer, trying to find another pair of pants but they're all much too big for his small figure. This entire relationship would be easier if we were the same size.

And don't get me wrong, I like everything about Louis, it's just that it looks like he's going to be spending the rest of the night in only underwear. 

I take the damp towel back to my room and begin working on Louis. I pull his pants off of his legs - well I guess they're technically my pants. I think that he's marked them as his. I laugh quietly at this.

"Useless," I fondly comment. I clean up the mess as quickly as possible.

"Mmmhhhmm...." I lift Louis back to his pillow that he seems so attached to and lay him down. I climb in beside him and pull the blankets over us. Louis' hands go to my hair and his leg is thrown over my waist like always. This time, though, he doesn't try humping my leg. I smile as his eyes flutter open.

He inhales deeply and rubs his eyes sleepily.

"-arry." He puts his hand in my hair and rubs his thumb along my cheek. Louis sighs.

"I'm right here, go back to sleep." I kiss his forehead and the corners of his lips turn up into a smile. He buries his head into my chest.

"You're soft," he murmurs. I chuckle.

"Go to sleep baby." Louis puts his hand in mind.

He pauses so long that I think he's asleep again, but even after a while he speaks.

"Baby." He repeats, his voice comforting.

Louis' POV:

I'm involuntarily shaken side to side by my shoulder. Angry with being awaken from my slumber I hit the person beside me. I hear laughing and it only makes me angrier. I curse at them with my eyes closed and turn away, holding onto my pillow. It smells like Harry, so when I hold it it's like a piece of him is with me. It's not as good as holding Harry, of course, but when I'm without him it's the next best thing.

I'm moved again. This time I kick at them. "Go away!" I'm unusually mad.

I flip my body over so that I'm facing them and throw my hand out at them, intending to hit my target. My hand is caught in midair, however, and my other hand is pinned down. The annoying intruder climbs on top of me and holds me down.

Their mouth is placed at my ear. "Oh you don't want to do that, love." There's only one person that calls me those types of names, and even my drowsy state can figure out who's on top of me.

"Good morning Harry." A kiss is placed on my cheek.

"Good morning Lou." He climbs off of me. I open my eyes for the first time this morning, sleep clouding my vision. I blink a few times and smile at the large figure towering over me.

"I can't tell if that's your bed head or if you've already fixed it," I tease. His curls tend to stay in their shape no matter what hour of the day it is or he's done.

He laughs. "I don't have to fix it. All I have to do is this-" He leans down and shakes his hair in my face. I'm overwhelmed by the nice smell. I push him away by his shoulders and lay back down.

"I don't want to get up," I whine. Harry smirks, obviously amused by something.

I groan. "I don't want to go to work." I'd rather be here with Harry.

Harry sits down beside me, causing the bed to droop at his weight, and smiles sincerely.

"I don't want you to go either. But you have to. Sorry. I have you leftovers for breakfast." Harry stands up and disappears into the living room. I stretch my muscles and sigh loudly.

"Hey Harry?" I call across the large penthouse. I hear footsteps and then there he is, peeking his head out from the doorway.

"Yeah?" He raises an eyebrow.

"How much time to I have to get ready?" I need a shower, and his large marble shower is calling my name.

Harry smiles. "An hour." And, then, as if he's reading my mind, "You can take a shower if you want."

Harry's POV:

I have a hard time focusing on the tv show knowing that Louis is naked in the other room. He takes a long time showering, at least twenty minutes. By that time my show is over and a new one is on.

I hear the water turn off and then the door opens, steam reaching all the way out here. I turn the volume down on the television.

"Nudity is looked down at you know," I tease Louis in the other room. I stand up and lean against the doorframe of the living room and the bedroom. Louis turns towards me and wraps the towel around himself tightly. I see a redness creep to his cheeks.

"In public places. This is in private," he argues. I smirk and cross my arms. Louis takes the clothes piled up on the bed and begins moving to the bathroom. I run to him and grab his arm, my face inches away from him.

"So it's okay to get naked." I whisper. I see Louis gulp. 

I let go of his arm and lay down on the bed, my arms crossed lazily behind my head. I stretch my legs out and sigh.

Louis stays where he is, clutching his clothes in his arms and somehow holding the towel loosely around his waist. I smile warmly.

"You don't strike me as the shy type," I press, trying to get him to dress in front of me. We wouldn't be doing anything physical, so technically we wouldn't be moving too fast.

Louis smiles deviously and lays the clothes back down on the bed. He keeps his eyes on mine as he unhooks his towel, then drops the fabric at his feet.

"I hope you know that we will be eating leftovers for the next week." Louis squeezes my hand lightly and keeps his eyes focused on the blurs racing by out of the window. I tap my fingers on the steering wheel. He smiles.

"I don't mind. It's better than cereal all the time." I turn up the heat when I notice his shivering. He thanks me.

I yawn. Louis frowns. "Are you tired?" Worry is evident in his tone.

"Yeah. I was otherwise occupied." I chuckle at the memory of only a few hours ago. His cheeks flush again, but he quickly recovers and digs his knuckles into the soft part of my thigh. 

I'm so far gone. 

~~ Author's Note ~~

THE WAIT IS OVER I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER THREE DAYS! My town went back to school so I had work and life to deal with so ugh. Well I'm taking time to write this when you could be reading the update instead so I guess I'll stop writing now :) only if you comment and vote though! Love ya lots. xx

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

85.8K 4.7K 18
@Olivia_Is_A_Larrie made the cover. ❤❤❤ I was randomly stalking @Kartoffelsack2307 and read one of her messages on her board where she and her friend...
643K 18.4K 29
Larry Stylinson Story Harry is a porn star for the gay site "Xtra Hot Studios" and Louis is the straight newbie. Oh... this could be fun. Rated...
34.3K 1.9K 13
Harry and Louis met in a bathroom when they both were auditioning for the X factor and it was love at first sight. This is their x-factor journey. P...
1.6M 64K 80
The last thing Louis was expecting is for his big sister's boyfriend to show up at the strip club he works at. ⚣ Boyxboy, Larry Stylinson ✎ Original...