The Beautiful Bully (Septipli...

By YoongiCultist

Sean/Jack is a bully victim at his new school. He is depressed and sad. Yet there is one particular bully tha... More

Chapter 1 - Fucking School
Chapter 2 - Is this happiness?
Chapter 3 - Holy Shit
Chapter 4 - I Must Be Dreaming
Chapter 5 - Do You Want A Drink?
Chapter 6 - What happened?
Chapter 7 - Problems
Chapter 8 - Happy Place
Chapter 9 - Why, mark?
Chapter 10 - Why, jack?
Chapter 11 - I'm sorry
Chapter 12 - I promise
Chapter 13 - Its All My Fault
Chapter 14 - My Everything
Chapter 15 - Thanks Mark
Chapter 16 - The Date
Chapter 17- Love Me Forever
Chapter 18 - The Encounter
FINALLY
Tag
Special Day - Chapter 19
Back To School - Chapter 20
Clubbing - Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Game Night
Chapter 24 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 25 - Together Forever
Chapter 26 - It's Not Over Yet
Important But Not A Chapter
Chapter 27 - Relaxing Day
Chapter 28 - Reunited
Chapter 29 - Friends?
Chapter 30 - The Beautiful Bully

It's Settled Then - Chapter 21

1.5K 62 121
By YoongiCultist

(Jacks POV)

Here I was, currently looking at the ceiling at 4:23am. I sighed and turned to cuddle Mark, who was silently snoring. I shut my eyes and shivered.

It's cold, I should get ready.

I sat up and felt dizzy, I groaned and grabbed my head. I slowly made my way towards the clothes, and as I opened the drawer I see something that made me feel a sting in my wrists. It was a razor. How'd it get here? What the..? I stare at it, wishing I never saw it. I picked up the razor and went to the bathroom. I held the razor to my wrist, then sighed.

"I won't be controlled by you any longer, bitch." I threw it into the toilet and flushed it away. I smiled and tears streamed down my face. Happily, I continued to skim through my colection of clothes before changing. I was about you leave, but then a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning, cutie."

"G'morning, beautiful." I say while turning around.

"I don't want to go to school and- Sean were you crying? What happened? Are you hurt?" He called me by my real name, which made me chuckle. I kissed him and took his hand.

"Yes Mark, I was crying. It's not 'cause I was sad though, I'm pretty happy today!" I said cheerfully. Mark smiled at me, yet was still concerned.

"Sean, what happened?"

"So I found a razor and-" I was cut off by Mark soon after talking.

"What? You didn't c-cut did you? Please tell me you didn't." Mark looked me in the eye, I smiled and continued to speak.

"No Mark, I didn't do that, I was going to, but I stopped myself. I know it's not worth it, so I flushed it down the toile- AH FUCK!" I had once again been cut off by Mark, except this time he'd full on tackled me to the ground.

"Oh, i'm so fucking proud of you, you Irish marshmallow." I hugged him tightly, smiling.

"Thanks, Marky Mark." He laughed and got up. He outstretched his hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand and yanked him back towards me. He fell and our lips connected. He pulled away and got up.

"Thanks, asshole." I stuck my tongue out and flipped him off. His phone rang and he picked up, it was his mother, so he put her on speaker.

"Mark! Its been a while since I was at home! I bet you noticed!" Marks mother exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah! I noticed!" Mark lied, I facepalmed quietly.

"Well, I may have found a house for myself! You and that other boy can take that house for yourselves. Don't worry, I got you covered!"

"I, er mom. Me and Jack are...We're together now.." Mark said.

"Oh.." Was all that was said, until I heard her squeal.

"Congratulations Mark! I'm happy for you! Love you, bye!" Before Mark could say any more, his mom ended the call. That could have gone worse.

"Mark, get dressed 'cause we have school." I looked over to see that Mark was spaced out, so I grabbed his crotch. He moaned and covered his mouth.

"Fuck you, Jack. What did you want?"
I rolled my eyes.

"I said, get dressed 'cause we have school!" Mark groaned and did what he was told to do.

It had finally occured to me, that I should check the time. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. My eyes widen as I see we only have 15 minutes.

"Mark I swear to god you better come out here in 5 minutes!" I yell, I hear nothing from him. I decide to check to see if he was changing. I peek in the room, Mark was changed and was completely ready....Except for the fact that he was masturbating.

"Mark stop playing with yourself, we have like, 10 minutes to get to school! Mark looks over at me and stops emmediately. He blushes and buttons his pants. I wait for Mark outside, it was fucking freezing.

No wonder I was shivering.

Soon enough, Mark was ready. I took his hand and ran towards the school, pulling Mark along with me.

-Le Epic Time Skip-

(Marks POV)

Soon enough, it was lunch. I was strolling down the hallway with Jack, until I heard screaming. Me and Jack looked back to see two guys being beat by Bob and Wade. Jack had ran towards them, me following close behind.

"Back the fuck off of them ye fooking balls a' shite!" Wade and Bob looked at Jack and quickly left.

"Hey, are you guys alright?" I asked

"Yeah, we're fine." I smiled at them.

"By the way, my name is Mark. Now this is my boyfriend, Sean, but he prefers to be called Jack." Jack nodded in agreement.

"Oh, my name's Dan, and Phil here is my boyfriend." I awed and Jack clapped his hands.

"You guys like video games?" I asked

"Hell yeah, we do!" Jack giggled at Dans enthusiasm.

"We should all play together some time!" Jack said. Phil smiled and hugged Dan closer to him.

"We can play this weekend, on saturday?" Phil said, smiling weakly. Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"Okay! It's settled then! We all play on saturday. Your place?" I questioned them.

"Yeah, our place!" Dan said while giving us a thumbs up.

"Okay, see you guys around!" Jack waved at them.

"Sure, thanks again by the way!" I smiled at them and turned to Jack.

"Jackaboy, lets skip school." I whisper into Jacks ear.

"Say no more, we're leaving this hell!"

-Another Le Time Skip-

Me and Jack were on the bed together, quietly cuddling.

"Hey Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I finish what you started?"

"What do you mean by that?" I question. Jack slowly unbottons my jeans, making me bite my lip slightly.

(You may skip this if you like)

Jack smiles as he becomes desperate. He yanks off my pants along with my boxers, taking me by surprise. Jack stares at my member, then places his hand on it. I moan at his touch, making him wiggle his hips. He begins to slowly stroke my member, making me want more.

"Fuck, Jack. Faster." I moan out, he listens and begins to stroke me quickly.

"Ah fuck yes, Jack!" I tilt my head back as I feel Jacks mouth on my member.

"Keep doing that, oh my god!" I moan out loudly. He stops sucking and begins to stroke me quickly again.

"J-Jack i'm gonna-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I feel myself release inside Jacks mouth. Jack stops and smiles at me.

"You look hot as fuck right now, Mark." Jack whispered.

"My turn, Jackaboy.." I say as I push him down. I quickly undo his pants and throw them off. I took my time with his boxers, making him whimper. I take off his boxers completely and reveal his member. I didn't wait, I took him in, feeling his member hit the back of my throat.

"Mm, fuck, just like that Mark!" Jack moaned, I controlled my gag reflexes as I sucked on his member. He arched his back along with the bobbing of my head. Soon enough he was a moaning mess.

"M-Mark i'm close." Damn, already? I kept sucking until I felt a substance in my mouth, I swallowed it and smiled at Jack.

(Ok you may continue in peace)

I sighed as me and Jack put on our clothes again.

"Jack, I love you." I smile at him and he kisses me.

"I love you too, Markimoo."

***************************
Im sorry that was very cringey.. Love you all, bai

~Krazygirl❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 144 10
This will be a P.O.V based story. Jack has expressed his true sexuality to his father, and has sadly dissaproves of him. So Jack deides to move and...
837 26 12
Love is hard for a lot of people. What happens when depressed Mark meets Jack? Will Jack be able to cure Mark of his depression or fail miserably? (F...
46.8K 1.9K 24
Jack lives in Websterville. A town with two elementary schools, two middle schools and one big high school. That is YouTube high school where you l...
17.3K 542 12
Septiplier High School short story: Mark- a cute fuckboy that falls for Jack. He would do anything for Jack but, the younger boy doesn't know that. J...