Panic Attack

Galing kay kyleeparker1121

"Lexi I can't breathe." I mumbled quietly "Are you..." "I'm having a panic attack." kylee and Lexi have been... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Sequel!

Warning:

5.4K 21 1
Galing kay kyleeparker1121

Hey. So this book really sucks mostly because it was my first. I do though think that the sequel is so much better. This book is so short you can probably read it in the next 30 minutes and then go ahead and start the sequel. I also have another book that is an Ethan Dolan book called Yesterday. Anyways. Bear with me guys and make sure to read the sequel. If you start this book and hate it but want to read the sequel because I insist it is so much better then private message me and I will give you a summary of what happens and you can continue to the sequel. Happy reading guys!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

158K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
2.1K 142 8
It's mishbir story with a little twist ......I think kaira deserved more role in mishti life ...... My imagination how it would have been if mishti...
14.9K 116 14
Hi ! I thought that I'd share the whole epidemic on teen pregnancy but obviously all from a realistic point of view , I'm bringing you all 13 pregnan...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...