3

I sat up breathless. Were was I? I looked around to find my surroundings very unfamiliar. I was laying on a grey couch in a small cramped room. There was a rack of clothing on one wall and a table with a huge mirror on another wall. There was also a door but it appeared to.be closed. I looked around and in another chair was a person. I noted it to be Lexi. Her eyes had turned Brown and there were tear stains covering her cheeks.
   "Lexi" I said quietly. She sat up straight and looked to wear I was sitting.
   "Ky" She said. "Are you okay?"
   "Yeah, I'm find. Where am I?" I asked looking around again.
   "In the Dolan twins dressing room. After you passed out the security was gonna call an ambulance but the twins told them to bring you here. I protested telling them that I need to.come too." I smiled. I was glad she was always there to.stick up for me.
   "Thanks" I said looking up at her. "So why exactly were you crying then?" I asked her.
   "Because I thought.it was my fault that you had panicked. I was afraid that you'd be mad when you woke up. I didn't know what to expect."
   "Well I'm fine and not mad so there we go. How long have we even been back here?"
   "Two hours so the twins should be here any moment." I nodded and grabbed my phone. I looked through snapchat and insta. I was looking through my brothers story when the door opened and in came Grayson and Ethan. They looked tired.
   "Hey Lexi, hey Kylee." They both said reaching for hugs. When Grayson hugged me he held me at arms length for a moment looking at my face.
   "What?" I asked looking down to hide my face. He smiled and used to fingers to lift my chin.
   "Hey now beautiful. I was just looking at your eyes. They''re amazing." He said his.fingers lingering at my chin for a moment.
   "Thanks." I said with a smile. He nodded and went to hug Lexi while Ethan hugged me. Ethan also looked very closely at my eyes before giving me a quick kiss on my cheek. From the corner of my eye I thought I saw Grayson tense up but I ignored it as Ethan guided me to sit back down on the couch while Grayson and Lexi sat in the big chair she had been sitting in earlier.
   "So what happened out there Kylee? We're you that happy to see me?" Grayson asked smirking.
   "Don't get me wrong. I was happy to see you, but not that happy. The reason I fainted was because. Was having a panic attack. I hate crowds."
   "Oh" was all he said as his smile disappeared. "Sorry"
   "It's not your fault." I reassured him.
We continued to talk until I got a phone call. I looked at the caller ID. It was my mom.
   "Hello" I said into my phone as I pressed the answer button.
   "Hi sweetie!" My mom said cheerfully. "Listen honey, I know your meeting the Diplar twins or whatever but I have to go on a business trip and I was wondering if you could stay at Lexi's?" She asked in a rush.
   "Well mom she was going to stay over at our..." I started my eyes welling with tears.
   "I knew you'd understand. Toodles." She said hanging up. I dropped my phone into my lap and the twins stopped talking with Lexi. I turned my head the other way to hide my tears. I could already tell that they were flowing down my face freely. Ruining my makeup as they fell to my jeans. Grayson got up and came to me. He wrapped me in a hug before picking me bridal style in his arm.
   "Shh" he cooed in my ear. "Whats wrong baby girl."
   "My mom left me. On my birthday." I cried into his chest. "Lexi was going to stay at my house but my mom left and told me to stay with Lexi. But I can't stay at Lexi's because her parents hate me and they think thatshe was bringing her other friend Mallory." I finished as he hugged me tighter.
   "Babe listen. You can stay in our hotel. I'll sleep on the floor you can have my bed. It'll be fine." He said and Ethan nodded in agreement.
   "You sure?" I said looking up into his hazel eyes.
  "I'm sure" he said putting his nose to mine. "Very sure"
   I smiled and thanked him and he set me back down on the couch next to Ethan who gave me a big hug. Lexi scoffed at me before standing up.
   "Well bye bitch. I'm not sure your boyfriend will be to happy about this." she said before storming out.
   "You have a boyfriend?" Grayson said looking at me hurt.
   I looked at him and my heart broke. It broke knowing that he cared. It broke because I realized that after all these years of social media stalking him he wasn't that same person. He was sensitive and I took that into mind.
   "No" I said. "He um.cheated on me" I finished looking up at him.
   "Okay. Well then let's get going." He smiled taking my hand and Ethan took my other and we skipped. Yes skipped. Out of the room,