6

"If you dot have to gooooo. Then why you tryin to goo!" I was screaming in the car as we drove to the lake. Grayson was laughing and filming me  while Ethan was on his phone. He was texting someone I could tell by the way he was smiling. His phone started ringing and he turned off the radio.
   "Hello" he said into his phone. I pretty much ignored his conversation and turned to Grayson to talk. We talked for several minutes before Ethan hung up.
   "YES!" He screamed scaring the crap out of me.
   "What the hell?" I said startled.
   "Sorry. This girl I've been seeing  is going to meet us at the lake. She's in Atlanta and I didn't know until just now." He said blushing at the thought of this girl. I just smiled. I was happy that he was happy.
   We FINALLY got to the lake. We got out of the car and walked to the little beach area. I set my bag down and layed my towel out next to it.Grayson and Ethan both did the same. I sat on my towel beside Grayson and we decided to play truth or dare until Ethan's girlfriend Kayla and her friend Arizona got here.
   "Okay Ethan your turn" I said knocking him out of a trace.
   "Um okay, Kylee. Truth or Dare?"
   "Dare" I said confident in my answer. I had always been pretty good at this game because I was willing to do a lot of weird and random things.
   "Okay" he said pausing to think. He started me down before finally deciding on his dare. "I dare you to kiss Grayson before standing up and yelling that you and the love of your life got engaged" he said smirking. I groaned. Yeah Gray and. Almost kissed this morning but seriously. In public? Not to mention I had to announce our "engagement"
   I turned to Gray and he smiled at me. I grabbed his face and pecked him on the lips. I then stood up dragging him with me. He put his arm around my waist.
   "Excuse me!" I yelled. "I would like to announce that the love of my life and I just got engaged" I finished trying not to laugh. Everyone started clapping and we sat down. I buried my face in my hands and started laughing. Grayson kissed me on the cheek also laughing.
   "Hey Eth" I heard a feminine voice say. I looked up to see two girls. One of the was pretty short about 5'3'' and she had long black hair and brown eyes. She was tan and was wearing a black and peach colored bikini.
   "I'm Kayla" she introduced herself to Grayson and I. The other girl looked really familiar. She had short blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was a little taller than Kayla but still shorter than me. I was quite tall though so not many girls were taller than me. She was wearing a bikini that was grey and teal stripes.
   "I'm Arizona" She said smiling at me. I smiled back.
   "This is Grayson and his girlfriend Kylee." Ethan said speaking up. I have to.be honest I almost cried when he said the word girlfriend. I was soooo confused.
   "Its nice to meet you." Grayson said pulling me to my feet. "Kylee and I are going to go to the water." He said pulling me with him. We made our way to the waters edge and stepped in. I shivered and jumped on Gray's back avoiding the water.
   "What's wrong Kylee?" He asked his hand coming up to support me from under my thighs.
   "The water is like 4 degrees." I whined putting my head on his shoulder. He laughed and walked out farther into the water. It reached up to his waist and my legs and I gasped the water cold on my legs.
   "Here" he said letting go as I slide off his back. "Its not cold once you get all the way in." I shivered and wrapped my arms around him for warmth. I decided that this would be the perfect time to ask him about what Ethan had said.
   "So what did Ethan mean, girlfriend?" I asked looking up slightly at Gray.
   '' He likes to assume things." He mumbled pulling me closer. " but the thing is Kylee. I do really like you and was wondering if you would go on a date with me?" He asked hopefully.
   "Yeah I will." I said blushing."But what happens when you leave Georgia?" I asked
   "We have another show again in Atlanta soon then we are spending several weeks here so I don't want to think about that when that time isn't here." He said playing with the long strands of my hair.
   "Okay" I said

   We made our way back up to the beach area and Kayla and Ethan were talking while Arizona was on her phone.
   "Hello" I said approaching them.
   "Hi ya" Arizona said looking up. I studied her more carefully. I really did recognize her from some where but I could think of where from.
    "School" She said bringing me back to the real world.
   "What?" I asked
   "We used to go to school together until I moved to Maine in 9th grade." She explained.
   "Arizona Paige Martin!" I said remembering. We had been best friends in 8th grade.
   "Yeah!" She said smiling at me. I hugged her and we started talking.
   "So what are you doing in Georgia?" I asked
   "Well we just moved back. My mom and dad missed it but Kirestin wanted to finish school in Maine." She explained. We continued talking and she told me all about what Maine was like and how a lot of things sucked. I told her about Lexi Sullivan and how I had thought we were friends but turns out the bitch was using me. We talked for a long time before we decided that we all needs to leave. We all went back to the hotel and changed before deciding to go get dinner out.

At Chipotle:    
We all ordered and sat down at a table. Grayson has his arm around me and we were all talking and laughing and having a great time until I looked up and saw the one person I didn't want to see. Cameron the ending to my trust. The beginning to my anxiety.
   "Hey Kylee" he said noticing me from across the resteraunt. All I remember after that is running out of the restraunt with everyone calling my name. I also remember the loud crash but the it was blackness. Thats it.

A/N
Oh snap.  I know cliffhanger. Okay so I'll post again today or tomorrow. Lets get some votes for another update today. I posed earlier than I said I would but who cares. Thanks to popitforchina and alexis_paige14 for helping with my vote number, for reading, for constant support, and being featured in this story.  alexis_paige14 is Arizona and popitforchina is Kayla. Go follow them. Bhe lovelies!!