9

"Damn. So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger. I can't believe she's mine." Grayson and I sang along with radio in his car. Right now we were on our way to my house to pick up stuff because I had decided to stay at Daniels house while Grayson was still in Atlanta. We weren't going to take long because we had to be back by 4:00 because the twins had a show tonight that they had to get ready for. Right now we were about 30 minutes away from my house and we were literally just singing and talking. That was mostly because, I don't know maybe because there's nothing else to do in a car. Grayson was holding my hand with one hand driving with the other. As we were driving I started thinking.
   "Gray, you know that song by Taylor Swift I think. It says he had one hand on the steering wheel the other on my heeaarttt." I said dragging out heart like the song did.
   "Yeah What about it?" He asked.
   "Well don't you think that's a little weird like, oh look I'm driving let me just grab your boob at the same time. You know what I mean?" I said. Grayson started laughing.
   "I've never thought about that but it's true." He said laughing harder. His laugh was contagious so I laughed too.

   We finally made it to my house. We pulled up my long driveway and I noticed a car. I assumed it was my mother's but it wasn't. It was a police car. I jumped out of Gray's Range Rover and walked over to the police.
  "Miss Kylee Parker?" The man asked.
   "Yes, sir" I said shaking his hand.
   "Your mother has been killed. She was on her way home from a business trip. Your brother Dainel is on the case but we needed to inform you also. Mr. Parker informed us you were coming up here." The police said. It was like a punch in the stomach. (Well that of course shortfall y bad cause us know I have a broken rib. Lol I crack my self up! Okay, not really) I wanted to puck.
   "Can. Can I have more details?" I stuttered.
   "Yes. Her will said that she wanted everything except your belongings sold and the money given to you. She said that Dainel was already successful and she wanted you to have that shot."
   "Thank you sir." I said tears now streaming down my face and Grayson now by my side. "Can I go get my belongings now?" The officer nodded and I made my way in the house. In the house I grabbed large moving boxes from a closet and took them to my room. I started putting everything I owned in them. Grayson came behind me and hugged me. I turned where I was facing him and hugged him again. I cried into his chest. We stood there for about 30 minutes before I actually calmed down. After I calmed down he helped me start putting things in boxes. We silently took them out to his car and put them in the back.
   "What are you going to do?" He finally asked.
   "Move, I guess" I said.

I locked up the house and we left. In the car I got a text.

From Arriiiii!
Logan is moving to LA! What am I supposed to do.

From Kylers
Move to LA. We can move in an apartment together that way you can still see him and I can see Grayson. Oh btw my mom was killed.
I typed back deciding what I was going to do.
   "Grayson, you have an apartment in LA don't you?" I asked just to verify.
   "Yeah" he said "Why?"
   "Because I want to rent a apartment in LA with Ari and maybe Kayla too." I said explaining my plan.
   "That's great. I'll get to see you. I guess we solved the issue of what we are going to do." He said grabbing my hand. "Maybe we can finally get that date we've been waiting for" he said.
   "Yeah. I would like that" I smiled.

A/N
This was also extremely short but I will update again in 25 minutes maybe. Love you!