Drunk In Love || Beyonce & C...

By ChocolateCocaine

Dealing with a rough and heart breaking divorce, Beyoncé Knowles decides to just focus on her music. No relat... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Authors Note
Chapter Six
Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Attention!!
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
New Story
Please read.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Read
Final Decision
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Important Message To All Readers!
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Five

3.4K 141 47
By ChocolateCocaine

Chris

   I couldn't lie, I was kind of nervous to take Bey out tonight. I was surprised when she agreed to go out with me the night of Nicki's party. But this was a friendly event so I won't think nothing of it. I heard that Bey loved carnivals, so I decided to take her to one. Hopefully she'd have a good time with me. It's not everyday that someone gets to go out with Beyoncé.

"Chris, you ain't even listnin' to meh mane.", August said with his head in his hands.

I honestly forgot that he was even over here. He started talking to me about Rih, but my mind drifted off to Bey.

"My fault, What you was saying?"

He sighed and shook his head. "Nun mane".

"Maybe if you stop fucking up, Rih wouldn't be leaving your ass. What you get in a relationship with her for if you just gone cheat and lie?"

"I'm not used tah' dis love shit.", He said.

"Then, maybe this breakup is what y'all need. You can continue to be a hoe and Rih can do her own thing too.", I said.

"Why I godda' be all dat?"

"Listen, if you really love her then you need to tell her that. A lot of people don't realize what they got until that shit walk out they life."

He rubbed his chin hair then stood up. "Ight. I hea' watchu sayin' mane. I'm boutah bounce doe."

I dapped him and he left. I got a text from Bey.

Bumble Bey : Chris.

Me: Yes Bey?

Bumble Bey : Can you please tell me where you taking me.

I laughed.

Me: Nah baby girl. Dress comfortable Ight? Ima be on my way to pick you up in a lil bit

Bumble Bey : 😩🙄 Fine

Me: Just know you gone have fun 😘

Bumble Bey : And eat right?

Me: 😂 Yea fatty

Bumble Bey : Lol, okay. See you in a bit

I put my phone down and freshened up a little bit. I wanted to look good for Bey, so I put on a pair of Levi's , a jean shirt and my timberland boots. I grabbed my snap back that said 'KONFUZED' and put it on along with my chain. I looked at myself in my full body mirror and smiled, satisfied with what I saw. I grabbed my keys and phone and then I was out.

~ Later ~

Bey walked out her house looking fine as always. She had on a white t-shirt, jeans and some sneaker heels. So simple but she made it look so good.

"Damn", I mumbled to myself as she walked over to me.

"You weren't playing when you said 9:00 sharp.", she said showing me her million dollar smile that I loved so much.

"I wanted to be on time. You look good babygirl." I held my arms open, she gladly wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist.

"You smell good too.", I smiled.

"And you never cease to amaze me with your compliments."

"You deserve them. You ready to go?", I asked. She nodded letting me go. I opened my car door for her, she got in and I jogged to the other side getting in. Then we were on our way.

"Chris, I got a few questions for you.", Bey said.

I glanced at her. "Like what?"

"I want to know what you look for in a woman.", she said.

"Like somebody I wanna be with?"

"Yup."

"A woman that's beautiful and knows it but ain't conceited. She has to be able to make me laugh, smile . . . She has to be intelligent, I love me a smart woman. I would like her to be mature but also have a goofy side and not so uptight and serious about every little thing. A woman that likes to have fun and ain't afraid to speak her mind."

"That's . . . deep", she said.

"Can I ask you a question now?", I asked.

"Nooo, I'm not done asking you questions yet.", she whined. It was so cute.

"My fault Bey. What else you wanna ask?".

She grabbed my right hand and started playing with my fingers.

"What do you like to do for fun?", she asked.

"I draw and paint."

"You paint? I never knew that."

I nodded. "So wait, all those paintings you put on Instagram are made by you?", she asked.

"Yeah. It's either that or I'm writing songs. I get my inspiration from a lot of things."

"Can you paint me?", she smiled. The glow in her eyes made my insides tingle. "Of course, you really want me to?"

"Yeah I do."

"Aight, I got you Bey. Now can I ask you a question?"

"I got one more.", She said.

"Ask away.", I stopped at a red light and looked at her. She traced the tattoos on my finger.

"Do you . . . like me?"

She looked down but glanced at me a few times. Of course I liked Bey. I'm surprised she couldn't tell with all the flirting and cute names I give her. I grabbed her chin and made her look up at me.

"Yeah . . . I do. We really been vibin' with each other lately and hopefully we can keep it like this. I'm feeling you Bey.", I said.

She smiled at me. "The feelings mutual."

~

When we got to the Carnival, she freaked out. I found it cute that she was a grown woman but had a childlike heart. She smiled so much tonight. I could tell she liked being in this environment. She beat me in damn near every game we played but I ain't care, I just liked her company.

"I wanna win you that bear right there", I said pointing to a white fluffy bear that was hanging up.

"You don't have to Chris, you already got me two.", she said.

I stepped up to the Basketball game and paid the man to play.

"I know but this one better."

"Ok. If you make all ten shots you can pick whatever prize you want for your beautiful lady friend.", The man said to me. I looked back at Bey who was laughing. "This for you aight?". She nodded and folded her arms.

"30 seconds on the clock. And go!"

I grabbed one of the many basketballs and shot the ball, making it. "That's one!" . I grabbed another and shot it. "That's two, 25 more seconds"

I saw a small crowd form as I continued to shoot the basketballs. Random people started cheering me on along with Bey.

"Go Chris!", she yelled.

"That's eight!. . . That's nine! . . ."

I shot the last ball with 2 seconds on the clock. It hit the back board, rolled around the rim, then slowly fell into the hoop.

"That's ten!"

Everybody started clapping and cheering. Bey walked over and pulled me into a hug.

"Here you go sir.", the man handed me the bear and I gave it to Bey.

"Chris that was amazing. I never knew you could do that, you could've been a professional.", Bey said.

"I play when I'm bored so I guess I eventually ended up good at it.", I shrugged.

She looked at the bear and then back at me, smiling. "I love it. Can we get some chicken tenders and fries?"

"You don't gotta ask, come on".

~

"Mmph. So good". Bey munched on a chicken tender.

"You acting like you ain't eat in forever", I said. She covered her mouth and laughed.

"Shut up, I haven't eaten since I had breakfast with Nicki, that was like 300 hours ago.", she said.

"So dramatic."

She leaned over the table and stole some of my fries. "You ain't ask.",I said.

"I'm hungry Chris.", she giggled. I couldn't even keep a straight face, I always ended up smiling when I looked at her.

"Tell me something Beyoncé."

"What's up."

"Why do you like coming to Carnivals?", I asked.

"My dad used to always take me to Carnivals when I was little. I had the best times of my life at places like this. The environment is amazing, kids enjoying time with their parents, teens laughing, joking, and smiling with their friends and the adults just sit back and watch their families have fun. To me this is the place where love either starts or grows between two people. Being here makes me feel free, I love it", she said looking around.

Once again she amazed me with her words. I know this was suppose to be a friendly event but I couldn't help but feel different than that. Me and Bey only been 'friends' for a few weeks now but I could tell that I was falling for her.

"Oh, And the food too.", she added. We both laughed.

"Cotton candy and Ferris wheel?", she asked.

"What I say Bey?"

She rolled her eyes playfully. "That I didn't have to ask".

I smiled. "Exactly. You get whatever you want aight?". I threw our trash away and grabbed her hand. We walked until we saw a cotton candy parlor. The person selling it looked like a older woman.

"Cotton candy?"

"Yes ma'am, the pink kind.", Bey said.

"Two dollars.", she handed Bey a stick.

I handed her a $5 bill. "You can keep the change."

The woman smiled. "Thank you and what a beautiful couple you two are."

Me and Bey looked at each other. It was definitely something there. "Thank you." Bey pulled me closer to her.

"Enjoy the rest of your night.", I said to the lady as we walked away.

"She was nice.", Bey said. I nodded agreeing with her.

"Here, open." She took a piece of cotton candy and held it to my mouth. I opened my mouth gladly taking the treat from her fingers.

"Bey, this is disgusting.", I said. She gasped dramatically and held her hand over her chest.

"How dare you? It's not nasty."

"Right cause I said it was disgusting.", I joked. She lightly mugged me in my head. "I'm just playing bumblebee, it's good. Lemme have some more." She started feeding me more.

We finally made it the Ferris wheel. "Just the two of you?", the man asked. "Yes sir."

"Okay, make sure everything is safe and secure in your pockets. You can get in the cart here.", he said guiding us to a cart. I got in then helped Bey in. The guy secured us in. "Enjoy the ride."

"Are you afraid of heights?", she asked me.

"Hell nah, I'm a grown ass man."

She giggled. "We'll see about that Chris". The ride started moving, making us go backward.

"Why do you like getting on this thing?", I asked.

"Cause when you get to the top, it gives you a good view of the stars. It's beautiful.", she said.

Our cart started going up in the air making an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Shit, I think I'm afraid of heights Bey.", I said.

She laughed. "I told you. It's okay Chris, scoot closer.", She pulled me into her and wrapped her arm around my neck.

"Better?"

"You smell so good."

"Ima take that as a yes.", she giggled.

We approached the top giving us a view of the carnival and the city. "See, It's beautiful." I looked at Bey as she smiled and looked up at the stars which sparkled in her eyes.

"Yeah . . . It is.", I said while still staring at her. She looked over at me with her hazel brown eyes. God she was gorgeous as fuck. I lifted my hand and caressed her face. I looked down at her lips, definitely wanting to taste what kind of lipstick she had on. As soon as I was about to kiss her the ride came to an abrupt stop making us jump away from each other.

"Shit!", I mumbled.

"We're still in the air. The ride must be stuck.", Bey said.

Great. Now we gotta sit with each other until we start moving again. This moment couldn't get more awkward.

~

  I helped Bey out my car and walked her to her door. She turned around and faced me, still showcasing that smile. It was a silence until I broke it.

"Bey, I'm sorry for trying to kiss you."

"Don't be sorry Chris. You didn't do anything wrong. I kinda . . wanted you to kiss me.", she said. Shit, that made a nigga feel a lot better.

She held her arms out waiting for me to give her a hug. I stood there contemplating if I should or not.

"Are you really gonna deny me my hug?", she laughed. I stayed in my spot just to fuck with her. She playfully rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm, yanking me into her giving me a hug.

"I had fun with you tonight, again. You took me to one of my favorite places on earth, you won me those stuffed animals and you got me whatever I wanted, I didn't know I you were such a gentleman."

"It's more where that came from bumblebee. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I can take you out again right?", I asked.

"Whenever you want.", I pulled away from her and started to walk back to my car.

"Chris", she called out to me. I turned back around. "Yeah?".

"Come here, you're forgetting something." I walked back over to her. "What I forget?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips against mine. I gripped her waist lifting her up. Her lips were softer than they looked. She opened her mouth slightly allowing my tongue to slip in. If the lips on her face tasted this good then I damn sure wanted to know what the ones between her legs tasted like. She pulled away and I put her down.

"Text me when you get home.", she said going inside her house. I bit my lip, smiling hard. Yup, definitely was falling for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 2.3K 32
{LEBRON JAMES & BEYONCÉ FAN-FICTION} Jay Z continued to cheat, and Beyoncé finally had enough. Her heart was filled with anger and revenge, and she a...
35.1K 2.8K 20
A life that is destined for you will find you no matter how many obstacles you place in front of yourself. Being widowed has never stopped Beyonce fr...
Crown By Treasure

Fanfiction

8.4K 431 30
Life hasn't been the same for Beyoncé since the tragic decision she made nearly four years ago. It was a decision that she had made peace and comfort...
426K 19.2K 62
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z has been a relationship for over 5 years. Over a period of time, she notices her future husband spends less and less time w...