My Popular Twin Sister

By Wolflover12

Peaches is in everyone words "Perfect". She's popular, haves a perfect image, a model, but also haves a twin... More

My Popular Twin Sister
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Notes
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 3
Part 2: Chapter 4
Part 2: Chapter 5
Part 2: Chapter 6
Part 2: Chapter 7
Part 2: Chapter 8
Part 2: Chapter 10
Part 2: Chapter 11
Part 2: Chapter 12
Part 2: Chapter 13
Part 2: Chapter 14
Part 2: Chapter 15
Thank You!!!!
GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Part 2: Chapter 9

5.7K 237 11
By Wolflover12

OK this isn't going to be as long because I have millions of things going on right now, like play practice, school, homework, skiing, and a few other things. And I have barely any time to write, ugh.So,

Enjoy, :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Next morning)

"Hey Cher!" I stopped and turned around as Colton stopped and stood up straight looking at me with a smile.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Roy came to visit, isn't that great. Rider actually called him saying it was something important." He told me and I smiled nodding my head.

"I know he dropped by quickly at my house before heading to yours." I pointed to him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Nothing went on, right?" He asked sounding serious.

"No, Mister overprotective." I grinned then laughed a bit as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"You think I'm protective?" He questioned as we headed down the hall to our classes. I looked at him and then smiled again which made him raised an eyebrow at me again.

"A tiny bit." I answered and he rolled his eyes then stopped turning to me.

"I'll see you at lunch, K." He said and I nodded my head then kissed him on the lips quick before we headed to our different classes. I stopped by my locker quickly glancing over to where Peaches's locker was.

She wasn't there.

"Huh." I mumbled closing my locker turning around. "Geez!" I yelled stumbling back.

"Cherry." Daisy mumbled looking at her nails like they were the most important thing right now.

"What?" I asked and she rolled her eyes looking at me up and down.

"I just want to say that you are welcome to come to my party this weekend, Colton is invited too." She told me in a bored tone, I shrugged my shoulders.

"No thanks." I replied she jerked her head up staring straight at me.

"What?"

"I said no thanks." I repeated and she raised an eyebrow at me then crossed her arms.

"Why not?" She questioned in a snotty attitude. I rolled my eyes, then smiled lightly.

"Colton, Rider, Bobby,and me are hanging out that night." I told her and she looked at me like I was crazy. Hey it was Colton's idea, he wanted to have a movie night and I agreed on it. Maybe Roy can join us also, he'll still be here, I think. I then went around Daisy and headed into my classroom. My eyes widen at what I saw.

"Ahh, Hello!" I called out and Rayman pulled away from Peaches because he was kissing her. I looked at them with an eyebrow raise and they both blushed. "Rayman, don't you have a class to get to?" I asked and he smiled guilty at me still blushing.

"Yay, I'll see you Peach." He smiled then quickly kiss her again before running out of the classroom. I said down at my desk and looked at Peaches like she lost her mind. She glanced at me and bit her lip trying not to smile, she was still red to the face.

"Really?" I asked her and she laughed a bit.

"He started it, and well I just-" She looked up at the ceiling dreamily. "-he is the-"

"Ok, don't need details." I quickly said holding out my hands and she exhaled a breath smiling a bit. I then heard heels enter the classroom and I looked over as Daisy and her little group sat down at their desks laughing about something. I raised an eyebrow at them then Daisy turned around looking over at Peaches.

"Hey Peaches" She called and Peaches looked up, Daisy gasped dramatically. "OMG, the nerd-lover just looked at me." She cried out and I rolled my eyes. Peaches lifted up the hood of her hoodie hiding her face, then crossed her arms. "Loser." She sang and they all burst out laughing again.

--------------

"Why is Peach so quiet?" Rayman whispered to me as we wrote down noted for science and I glanced at him quick.

"D, called Peaches a loser." I answered him quietly and he stared at me like I was kidding when I'm not.

"She what?" He asked cleared annoyed and I inhaled a breath.

"And then she called her a unpopular lifeless nerd-lover." I added and he exhaled a deep breath biting his lip, then looked over at Peaches.

"I'm offended, by both that D hurting her and called me nerd." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I thought you liked being called a nerd?"

"I do, but the way it sound offended me." He stated and I shook my head finished up the rest of the noted before closing my notebook. "If D wasn't a girl, I would punch her." He added and I glanced at him.

"I'll look away when you do." I grinned making him chuckle.

"Don't you have a little evil mind." He poked my head and I shrugged my shoulders grinning. Ever since I found out about Peaches and Rayman, Rayman has been talking to me more and he's funnier then I thought he was. Like we would talk but it was only when we had to do some project and something like that. Then surprisingly Colton has been getting along a bit better with Peaches, which sounds weird but they really have. Then as for Rider, well he's been to busy hanging out with his little girlfriend. Let me just say I have never seen Rider that happy when he's sitting next to Bobby. Though when she's not there, he's a grumpy puppy and seems to talk to only me and Colton. No one else.

"So how you going to cheer her up?" I asked and he thought for a second before glancing at me quick.

"The usual." He grinned and I stared at him weird.

"What's that?" I asked and he laughed then patted my head quick.

"A secret." He smirked, I stared at him like he just lost his mind. "Little hint, it involves the lips." He kept smirking and I looked at him in horror, is he kidding? Their is something wrong with this kid, that's for sure. He chuckled again and then finished up writing the notes.

"That's a big hint." I whispered a few minutes later and he chuckled again.

"No it was a tiny hint, you are just good at puzzles." He replied.

-------------------

School was over like two hours ago and I'm still busy trying to finish homework in the kitchen, then Peaches came running into the kitchen like a wild turkey. She was jumping up and down holding one of the TV remotes in her hand, I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" I asked and she pointed out of the kitchen to the living room.

"They're talking about us, hurry!!" She shouted happily with a hint of shock. I got out of my seat confused and followed her to the living room where the TV was paused.

"Ok." I said crossing my arms and she smiled then played the TV, the lady in the screen started talking.

"You all may know Colton Mountains, son of the famous actor Nicholas Mountains and fashion designer Kiki Mountains. A few months ago he was seen kissing a girl, Cherry Gartno, on the cheek-" A picture of Colton kissing my cheek appear on the screen, "Well new photos were released of this teen couple and another couple, teen model Peaches Gartno and her new boyfriend who's name we don't know yet." A photo of us four appeared on the screen and I looked at it amazed.

It was from the photo shoot just the other day, the background was the woods with a lake off in the distance. Colton was laying against a fake tree the looked pretty real and I sat between his legs, my back against him and I was looking up at him smiling. He was staring back at me grinning showing his teeth. We sat that way so that his casted foot wasn't showing. Then Rayman was a like three yards away standing up leaning against another tree, he was wearing dark jeans and a black t-shirt, and a belt bucket. Along with some work boots, Peaches was next to him, he had his arm around her and his other hand in his pocket. I have to say Rayman can pull off the whole country bad boy thing pretty well. Peaches then had her one leg bent up to show the cowgirl boots she was wearing.

"Also not many know this but it turns out that Peaches and Cherry Gartno are not just sisters but twins." The lady acted surprised smiled brightly. " Kelley Frazen the photographer of this was helping another famous designer, Jaycee Quinn promote her new shoe design. The cowgirl boots you see these sisters wearing in the photo, which will be in stores next month-" Peaches then paused the TV and turned to me smiling.

"Uhhh." I stopped then bit my lip as Peaches laughed joyfully.

"Can't you believe this! I was just on the news!"

"Your always on TV."

"I knew but this wasn't just the local news, the whole country saw it!" She informed me and my mouth fell open. She's kidding right? Wait then that means-

"Well then guess paparazzi are going to go crazy just to find out who that kid is in the photo." I smiled a bit and she stopped jumping around like a child and turned to me.

"Crap! I forgot that! No Rayman is going to freak, I got to call him." She yelled then ran upstairs to her room. I smiled a bit but kept myself from laughing the went back to the kitchen.

It's not the paparazzi that are going to go crazy over Peaches boyfriend that I'm afraid of. It's the girls in my grade that I'm afraid of, because once they see 'nerdy Rayman' (as they call him), looking like a famous teen from one of those popular TV shows that girls watch all the time. They're going to go crazy over him because of the way he looks in the photo.

Oh geez, school tomorrow is going to be weird.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's this chapter?

Comment.Vote.Fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 610 34
@chasekeith tweeted: Sometimes I wonder why I'm still single🤧 ↳ @sabrinadyer replied to tweet: I can relate ❪chase keith x oc❫ ❪book 1 in the Socia...
14.9K 183 13
enemies to lovers (tom kaulitz)
129K 6.4K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
308K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...