Chosen ~ a George Weasley lov...

由 weasleytwinstoy65

Willow Abram is like the sister Harry Potter never had...and he is like the brother she never had...but troub... 更多

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV

XXIII

940 17 2
由 weasleytwinstoy65

Things were back to normal once I was let out of the hospital after the Boggart incident. I spent Christmas at the Weasley's, the Burrow, and we also celebrated my birthday.

Arthur and Molly Weasley simply adore me. They loved everything about me. Therefore, I have been invited to stay with the Weasley's from now on mid-summer and for the holidays.

Now, I also decided to give up on Quidditch and join music and art groups instead. I joined the school choir and I got art lessons on the side by Flitwick.

Things have definitely changed in the past two years. Fred and George have definitely changed. They got taller, hair grew out, and their voices, of course, deepened. Trent and Lee did the same. Hazel and Angelina got taller and prettier. Hazel's hair grew out some more too, but Angelina kept hers at shoulder length. She also lost weight. They were all now in their fifth year at Hogwarts.

Harry was in his third year with Ron and Hermione. And boy have things changed. Harry, as well, got taller and voice deepened. In his first year, Harry was the one who discovered the hidden object under that three-headed dog, Fluffy. It was the sorcerers stone. And who was to meet Harry by the stone? Professor Quirrell. But I bet you didn't know that under Quirrell's turban was the face of Voldemort. Thankfully, Harry defeated him.

In Harry's second year, Ginny Weasley, sister of Fred and George and Ron, opened the chamber of secrets. Harry found her and faced Voldemort once again, only he was in his sixteen year old self form.

Harry and I have gotten really close too. Seeing it as that we are now neighbors, we found ways to communicate when we weren't ordered to do chores.

It was a mid-summers day, and I was sitting alone at a park listening to a radio. I sat on the swing and softly swung back and forth, as the warm breeze brushed through my red locks.

I looked up and saw Mary and her friends strut up towards me.

"Yeah, get her, MeeDee." One of her friends called to Mary.

"Look girls, wittle Wiwow is awone. Got no where to go, Abram? Huh? Where's your mum and dad?" Mary spat as her friends chuckled.

"Are they dead?" She squeaked.

I grinded my teeth and I shot up and stormed over to Mary and held my wand out. I held my wand to Mary's neck as Mary's friends laughed.

"You can go suck one for all I care." I hissed through my clenched teeth.

The skies started to churn. So quickly and rapidly. From sky blue to dark gray.

"Looks like a storms coming." One of her friends said.

"We'll see you later, Mary." Another one called as they ran away.

Not only did the skies change, but the temperature changed too. It was cold. It started to rain.

I dropped a swear word to Mary's face and quickly walked away.

"Where you going, Abram?" Mary spat as she followed.

I ignored her. I had better things to do...

"Get back here!" Mary called as she started running towards me.

Now I started running.

The mud splattered all over our clothing and our entire bodies were drenched. I found a tunnel around the corner and ran in it. We both stopped and tried to catch our breath.

"You're a foul evil git, you know that?" I spat.

"Yeah. I'm aware." Mary smirked.

The lights in the tunnel flickered out.

Mary stared at me.

"Whatever you're doing you better stop it!" Mary warned.

The water that leaked on the ground went from liquid to solid.

"STOP!" Mary cried.

My heavy breathing showed in the air.

Something felt different to me. As if all of the happiness had gone away.

I turned around slowly.

Mary had her eyes widen on two large black cloaked flying creatures.

"Mary, run!" I shouted as I held my wand out.

How was I supposed to get rid of these cloaked things? What were they? WAIT! I read about them! Dementors! The guards of Azkaban...

Now the question is, how do we get rid of them?

Mary fell back to the ground as she stared in horror.

"Stupefy!" I tried.

Nothing happened.

"Petrificus Totalus!"

Nothing happened.

"Crucio!"

Once again, nothing happened.

The one black cloaked figure swooped down to Mary.

Mary squeaked and quivered her lip.

The other figure flew to my face, and it was like it was sucking my soul away. I felt dizzy. I couldn't stop them. I truly didn't know how...

A blue shield rapidly flew past Mary and I and blocked the Dementors away.

I fell to the ground and all was black.

~*~

"Willow, Willow wake up."

I opened my eyes and found myself freezing cold and wet on the tunnel floor.

"Here, eat this. It helps." A tall man said as he handed me some chocolate.

I bit the chocolate.

"What happened to me?" I asked.

"Dementors." He said.

"Who are you?"

He beamed.

"Professor R.J Lupin." He shook my hand.

"Come, Willow. We've got to get you to the ministry." He helped me stand.

"Wh-why?"

He sighed.

"You see Willow, the ministry wants you in for a hearing for...underage use of magic. I believe your cousin was present when you cast the three spells on the Dementors, correct?" He said.

"Where is Mary, anyways?"

"Gave her chocolate before you did and she ran home." He semi-chuckled.

I nodded.

"Now, take my arm." He said as he held an arm out.

I awkwardly took it and was suddenly standing on the streets of downtown London.

"Follow me." He said as we turned a corner and were standing on a deserted street.

Lupin walked into the bright red phone booth and waited for me.

"Well come on! No need to be shy!" He said.

I awkwardly walked in, crammed, and Lupin pressed a pattern of buttons on the telephone. The floor rumbled and we were suddenly falling down slowly. We arrived in a large building full of witches and wizards. The interior architecture was brilliantly built and the cleanness of the place was very well.

As we walked, people gave me stares and pointing of fingers.

"Professor, why am I-"

"Don't ask anymore, Willow. Let the hearing answer." He said as we walked onto the elevator.

I stood and waited with Lupin, just as Arthur walked in.

"Willow!" He said.

"Mr. Weasley! Pleasure to see you." I said as Arthur beamed and nodded.

"Listen to me, go in there, get the hearing over with, and it'll be all done. Molly will be waiting for you in the lobby and all of your bags are packed and at the Burrow." He said as the elevator came to a stop on the right floor I was assigned at.

"Good luck, Willow." Arthur said as the elevator was gone.

Lupin and I started walking and the echoes of their footsteps screamed in my ears. We arrived in front of the two large double doors and stopped.

"Remember, Willow. Just go, and tell your full truth, and nothing shall go wrong." Lupin said.

"Right." I nodded nervously.

Lupin walked away.

I sighed and pushed my way through the two double doors.

All eyes were on me.

People in blue and red robes observed my every move. My every breath. Every blink.

"Sit." A lady in red said.

I nodded and bit my bottom lip and sat in the center of the room.

I looked around and waited for the minister. Dementors flew high above my head, blocked by an invisible shield.

"Today's hearing, on July 25th, Willow Abram is on trial for underage use of magic, correct?" The minister, Cornelius Fudge, asked from the blue.

"Correct minister." The same lady in red said.

Fudge sat in his chair and read over the papers.

"The charges against the accused
are as follows: That she did knowingly...and in full awareness of the illegality of her actions...produce three charms...in the presence of a Muggle. Do you deny producing the charms?" Fudge asked.

"No, but-"

"And you were aware that you were forbidden to use magic outside school...while under the age of 17?"

"Yes, I was, but-"

"Witches and wizards of the Wizengamot..."

"I was only doing it because of the Dementors!" I blurted in full panic.

All eyes darted at me.

"Dementors?" The lady asked.

"In Little Whinging?" Someone asked.

"That's quite clever."

"Muggles can't see Dementors, can they, girl?" Fudge chuckled.

"I'm not lying!" I argued.

They all chuckled.

"There were two of them, if I hadn't-"

"Enough," Fudge demanded, "I'm sorry to interrupt what I'm sure would be a very well-rehearsed story..."

I shook my head. How could these people not believe me?

"No, no please! I swear to it! Why would I lie to all of you?"

"Would you care to give all of us an explanation as to why these Dementors were in a muggle suburb? That far away from Azkaban?" Fudge hissed.

"I can't answer that because I wasn't the one that sent them! I was the one that tried to fight them to save two lives!" I stood up.

"Did it also occur to you that Bellatrix or Lord Voldemort sent them?" I felt my face get hot and my nostrils flare of fury.

People gasped.

"It's quite clear that you don't have any witnesses, Miss. Abram." Fudge's face turned stiff.

"Yes I do."

He looked down at me.

"Professor R.J Lupin." I said.

Fudge nodded.

"Very well. Bring him in." He said.

A man in blue raced out the doors and fetched Lupin.

"Are you aware of the trial, Remus?" Fudge asked.

"I am." He said.

"Please describe the Dementors." Fudge said.

"They were cloaked. Black cloaked. It was very dark and it was like all of the happiness had gone from the world. I may add that it was a very dramatic weather change." He smartly responded.

Fudge stared at him.

"All in favor to clear all charges?" Fudge asked.

Slowly, one by one, hands rose. I felt a small smile spread across my face like butter on toast.

"Clear of all charges." Fudge said as he got up and left.

I grinned and Lupin smiled back at me.

"Thank you so much, Remus."

"Not a trouble. Now you best hurry. Molly is waiting for you." He said.

I grinned even brighter and raced out of the room and in the elevator. The elevator took me up and into the lobby, where the short and plump orange haired, Molly Weasley stood.

She walked up.

"Goodness Willow, how'd it go?"

"Clear." I sighed a relieving sigh.

"Oh thank the lord. Come now, I've got supper at home for you." She said as she put her hand on my back and we left the ministry, and headed to the Burrow.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

24.3K 362 29
This is a story between the weasley twins draco, and the reader. y/n smith is a powerfull witch shes in year 5 she has always been really close with...
260K 5.3K 40
At Hogwarts you find yourself falling in love with a certain Weasley. But will it last? {Completed}
21.6K 334 22
|𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨| These are just some stories that I thought would be fun to right about the twins. They are happy...
4.6M 99.8K 100
Maddie has grown up without her mother and father, living with Remus Lupin. Her father is Sirius Black and sometimes she wonders if he even knows tha...