Colors ↹ Stiles Stilinski [01]

By spider-barry

❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run fo... More

Colors ↹ I
Colors ↹ II
Colors ↹ III
Colors ↹ IV
Colors V
Colors ↹ VI
Colors ↹ VII
Colors ↹ VIII
Colors ↹ IX
Colors ↹ X
Colors ↹ XI
Colors ↹ XII
Colors ↹ XIII
Colors ↹ XIV
Colors ↹ XV
Colors ↹ XVI
Colors ↹ XVII
Colors ↹ XVIII
Colors ↹ XIX
Colors ↹ XX
Colors ↹ XXI
Colors ↹ XXII
Chapter XXIII

Book 2 News

1.3K 20 14
By spider-barry

Book Two was up but I unfortunately have to take it down. I was rereading the second book, which had only two chapters. It had came to my attention that I didn't know what I was doing with that book.

So Book Two might come out after Season 6B is over or when I finally get inspiration for the book again.

My lack of inspiration for Teen Wolf probably has to do with the fact that I don't watch the show as much.

Hopefully, boom two will be here soon. :)

-Jazlyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 8K 31
"I'm waiting for the afterlife to show me a good time baby somebody save me, I just want to be loved." Newly orphaned, newly undead Lia Lockwood move...
899K 29.8K 46
RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had been dealt with, it was onto the next one;...
231 1 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...
376 32 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...