Speak | Joshifer

rossness द्वारा

Seems simple. He confesses his feelings, and she realizes that she's loved him all along. But somehow, troubl... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Epilogue

Chapter 42

13.1K 288 199
rossness द्वारा

"Could we have some more carrots please?" Josh smiles up to the flight attendant and she blushes.

"Sure thing. I won't keep you waiting," she smiles down at him. She walks to the back with her curled dark brown ponytail bouncing behind her.

"Wow," I say.

"What? She's just getting me some carrots. You're so suffocating," he says fanning himself.

"She's just flaunting herself in front of you, that's all," I shrug. "But she's kind of cute. You should get her number," I say poking him in the arm.

"Seriously," he gives me a confused look.

"Yeah, why not?" I shrug again.

The young lady returns with a packet of carrots.

"Thanks," Josh says taking them from her.

"No problem," she smiles.

"And what's your name?" I ask her.

"Daliah," she replies smiling again, revealing a dimple on the side of her cheek that I hadn't noticed before.

"Pretty name. We'll call for you if we need anything else," Josh says to her.

"I'll be around," she says turning and leaving again to the back.

"She's cute. Why didn't you ask for her number?" I ask him.

"Why do you, out of all people, want me to get a girl's number?" he questions.

"I don't know, I just though it'd be nice for you to find someone," I tell him.

"I don't want to find someone," he says opening his packet of carrots.

"Josh," I begin.
"Look," he starts. "If I wanted to find someone, I would. But I don't, so sue me," he says taking a bite of carrot.

"I know. I just want you to be happy," I shrug.

"I am happy," he says poking my nose with a carrot.

"You can't just say no because of me," I say holding into his forearm.

"Yes I can," he smiles. "I don't want anyone else, Jen," he focuses his eyes on mine.

I nod not knowing how to respond. It's sweet what he said, but I at least want him to find someone of his own until this whole thing with Nick blows over.

Josh takes a carrot out of the packet and throws it at Woody.

"I'm trying to sleep, Josh," Woody groans.

"How did you know it was me?" Josh says with a smile.

"Because I know you're the one who likes carrots," he says turning around.
"And I got eyes everywhere," he says moving his hands in the air and I laugh.

"Now go to sleep, we'll be crossing time zones soon," Woody says turning back around in his chair.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the pilot begins. "We be turning off the lights for some who would like to rest before we arrive in Australia in a few hours. Thank you for your cooperation," he finishes.

After that, the lights go out.

"Alright, I'm napping," I say pulling a blanket out from underneath my seat.

Josh does the same and reclines his chair back.
"How do you do that?" I ask him.

"Pull the lever on the side of your chair," he says pointing to the side of my chairs closest to the window.

I pull it and lean my chair back next to Josh's.

"Cozy," I say pulling the blanket over my shoulder.

"It'd be cozier if this arm rest wasn't dividing us," he says tapping on the arm chair.

"Or you could just move it," I give a small laugh. I lift the arm rest up so it's in between the seat and no longer separating me and Josh.

"Oh. Why didn't you do that earlier?" he says pulling me towards him.

"I thought you'd be smart enough to figure it out yourself, but I guess I was wrong," I smile at him.

"Whatever," he says kissing the top of my head and I drift off to sleep.

Later I feel almost awake, but I'm too tired to open my eyes. I feel the soft vibration of Josh's voice coming through his chest as he speaks. I think he's talking to Liam.

"What happens to Nicholas?" I think I hear Liam ask.

"I don't know. She might end up staying with him," I hear Josh say.

"Well what happens if she does?" Liam speaks again.

"I'm not sure. I guess if she still feels the same about me, she wouldn't. But we'll just have to wait and see," he finishes.

I hear Liam talk some more, but I don't stay awake long enough to hear the end of the conversation.

Later, I wake up to Liam shaking my shoulder.

"I'm awake," I say hitting his hand away.

"Wow, someone's grumpy," Liam jokes.

"I hate jet lag," I say reclining my seat back up right.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"8:42 a.m. We'll be landing soon," he says patting my head.

"Where's Josh?" I ask finally realizing that he isn't here.

He doesn't answer. In stead he looks behind him to the corner. There, I see Josh talking to Daliah as she leans against the wall.

"Huh," I breathe.

"I guess he went up to use the bathroom and she stopped him on his way out," he shrugs.

"Oh alright," I say folding my blanket.

"Are you mad about that?" Liam smirks.

"What? No," I say looking out the window.

"Okay, it's really easy to know that you're lying when you don't look at me, Jennifer," Liam laughs.

"I'm not mad," I say facing him. "It's not that big a deal. He's talking to her, like how I'm just talking you," I shrug again.

"Alright," Liam says raising his hands.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in five short minutes. We will please ask you to return to your seats and fasten your seat belts tightly. Thank you," the pilot says.

"What if I don't put on my seat belt," Liam jokes.

"That's a terrible idea," I laugh.
"Let's do it," I say raising my hands.

"It was a joke. It kind of scares me that you would actually want to do it," he smiles.

"Hey," Josh says from behind Liam.

"Hi," Liam greets back.

There's a small pause without any of us talking and the silence grows a little uncomfortable.

"Soo, are you gonna move, or should I go sit in your seat?" Josh says backing up.

"Oh no, go ahead, go ahead," Liam says getting up from the seat.

"Put your seat belt on," Liam points to me before returning to his seat.

Josh sits down next to me and fastens his seat belt after I do mine.

"Are you tired too," Josh asks.

"Extremely," I say rubbing my eyes.
"I just can't wait to lay down at the hotel."

"Okay everybody. We will be landing now. If you haven't already, strap your seat belts. Thanks you for choosing our airlines and have a wonderful time in Australia," the pilot finishes.

Soon, the plane begins to descend. The ride is a little bumpy, but we end up landing smoothly.

Once the plane is still, everybody unbuckles their seat belts and stands up to move off of the plane.

On my way out, Liam grabs my arm.
"Hey I didn't see you fly out of your seat, nice job strapping yourself in," he pats me on the back.

"Yeah I didn't see any flying Liams either, congrats dude," I smile.

On our way out, Daliah and another flight attendant give goodbyes to the passengers.

"Thank you for flying with us," Daliah smiles.

"Thank you," Liam gives half a smile.

Liam and I exit the gate and head to baggage claim.

"Okay if you see a hot pink luggage case, you tell me," he jokes.

"Yeah, because that'll be hard to miss," I laugh.

Moments later, Josh joins us.

"Hey where've you two been? I've been looking all over," he says.

I stand up and hug him.

"We've just been here the whole time," Liam shrugs.

"Yeah, looking form hot pink luggage," I say and Liam laughs.

Fifteen minutes later we all find our bags.

"There's paparazzi outside," Liam frowns.

"Just walk fast. Our car is already outside anyways," Josh say putting on his sunglasses.

We walk outside and the cameras start flashing. I stay close in between Liam and Josh on our way to the car.
We give our driver our bags and hop in the car.

"I'm so exhausted. Jet lag sucks," Liam says rubbing his eyes.

"I'm going to fall asleep," Josh says stretching his arms.

"Stop complaining, you both sound like girls," I joke and Liam laughs.

"You do realize she way making fun of you too," Josh smiles and Liam's laugh fades.

"You're not funny, Jennifer," Liam pouts.

A few minutes later, we arrive at our hotel. It's a grand building with many stories.

We get out of the car and there are already paparazzi waiting.
Liam get's out of the car first and Josh follows.

"Josh," I say before exiting the car.

"Yeah?" he asks me.

"I don't want to walk through the paparazzi alone," I frown.

"It's okay," he gives a reassuring smile.
He gives me his hand and I take it.

I hop out of the car and some of the hotel men grab our bags as we walk up the steps to the hotel.

Josh puts his hand behind his back and I hold on to it, closely following him as he leads toward the doors.

We finally make it through and he lets go of my hand.

"Wasn't so bad," he says rubbing my back.

The first thing I notice about the lobby is the huge chandelier that covers almost half of the room. There's a large, round desk in the middle and a grand staircase that lead to some elevators and the first floor.

A small man, who I'm guessing is the manager, makes his way towards us.

"Welcome! Thank you for choosing our hotel! I'm Travis Bailey, I'll show you to your rooms," he says heading off toward the stairs.

"What a cute little man," Liam smiles and I hit him in the stomach.

We walk to the elevators and make our way up to the twelfth floor, which I'm guessing is where all suites are.

"Right this way," the man says stepping off the elevator and down the hall.

"And here we are," he says stopping in front of three doors.

"We can take our bags, thanks," Josh says and the men carrying our luggage set them down and walk back toward the elevator.

"Okay! Ms. Lawrence, this is your room," he says pointing to the door which reads 1212. He hands me a key and turns his attention to Josh.

"Mr. Hutcherson, your room," he says handing him a key and pointing to the room across the hall from mine.

"And Mr. Hemsworth! Your room," he says practically bowing as he hands the key over to Liam and points to the door next to mine.

"Thank you Mr. Bailey, we'll let you know if we need anything," Josh smiles.

"Okay! Just call and someone will be right up!" he smiles and makes his back down the hall toward the elevator.

"I feel like a princess," Liam smiles and I laugh. "He just bowed to me!" Liam exclaims.

"Yes, we all saw," I say with a smile.

"It's because you're Australian," Josh smirks.

"Whatever. Well I'm exhausted, I'll see you two later tonight," Liam says putting his room key in the lock.

"Bye Liam," Josh waves as Liam closes his door.

"I'm going to rest too," Josh says.

"Okay. I'll see you in a few hours," I say stepping toward him. I kiss him once before turning toward my room.

Before I can even realize what's happening, Josh pulls me and my luggage into the room.

"What are you doing?" I ask him slightly confused.

"If you're going to rest, you're resting with me," he smiles.

He puts our luggage to the side of the room. I had secretly been hoping he'd ask me to stay with him.

"Alright, lets check this place out," he says flipping on the light.

We walk into the suite and see a full kitchen with a big stove. There's an island in the middle and a bar with high stools on the other side. I walk down a few steps to the lounge space. There's a large leather couch and a big TV. It sits above a stone fireplace. Leading to the side is a sliding door out to the balcony. Behind the space are two French doors that probably lead to the master bedroom.

"How can they afford all of these things in a hotel suite?" I say looking around.

"Whoa," Josh says from behind me.

I turn around to see that's he's opened the two doors which reveal the master bed. It has four big, plush white pillows. There are many other pillows surrounding them.

"There are like, at least twenty pillows in here," Josh says.

"It looks like a double king sized bed," I say still in awe.

I waste no time, and immediately leap on to the bed and sink into the comforter. Josh joins me and we both enjoy the comfort of the mattress.

"Alright, time to sleep," I yawn, pushing the extra pillows off the side of the bed.

"Do you want my shirt?" Josh asks.

"Yeah," I half smile.

He takes off his shirt revealing his bare chest. I remove my shirt as well and slip his on.

He walks toward the front of the room and turns off the lights and shuts the blinds.

We both climb in under the blankets.

I face the edge of the bed, but he soon pulls me into him. From behind me, he leaves soft kisses on my neck. I shutter at his touch and sink into him more.

I turn to face him and tilt my head until my lips meet his. As soon as we touch, it's instant symmetry. It's like we were molded for each other. I move on top of him as the kiss deepens. He moves my shirt up and places his cold hands on my back. I know he can feel my goosebumps because he starts to smile.

"So much for resting," he laughs.

"Oh I can leave, if that's what you want," I smile.

"No, no need for that," he says pulling my head back down to kiss me.

There's a knock at the door and I pull away from him.

"Just ignore it," he says, but I'm already sitting up. I move off of him to his side, but he pulls me back towards him.

"Just leave it," he groans again.

"Josh," I begin, but he's already pulled me back down.

Now we lay side by side.
"I still think you should've answered it," I say, but Josh has already moves towards me.

"Would you rather me answering the door than doing this?" he asks as he lightly sucks the skin below my ear next to my jawline.

He's halfway on me with one hand on my hip and the other resting on my shoulder. He kisses my neck more, but I pull him back up so we're at eye level.

"No matter how much I don't want to stop, I need some sleep," I pant.

"Sorry," he says kissing my lips once more.

I kiss him again and it continues for a while. I didn't realize how long it had been for until I realize how heavily we're both breathing.

I pull away. Then it's just us and the sound of us breathing. He falls to my side and pulls me into him like he had before. He places a kiss on the back of my neck and I sink into him.

No one can tell me I can't be with him now. We share too much of each other to be told we can't be together. I love him and after this, no one could possibly stop me from telling it to the world.

• I tried uploading this a few hours ago, but it like deleted the chapter, so I had to rewrite the whole thing over again :( So sorry for this being late.

21k READS! IM DYING.
Seriously that's amazing and more than I imagined! Thank you all so much, I really do appreciate it!
Please leave more comments and don't forget to vote!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

77.9K 3.3K 25
"He's dangerous, Riley. Stay away from him." After a summer vacation to his hometown, Lucas has never been the same again. He's been aggressive towar...
477K 8.4K 35
Gloria Evans isn't getting what she bargained for when she's sent to camp green lake where she meets the D-tent crew. A little romance breaks the sur...
Stay ◇Karamel◇ kay द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

180K 5.5K 45
Kara was strong. Mon-El knew that. { #777 in fan fiction } {COMPLETED} [full summary inside] [after supergirl 2.14] [featured on the Wattpad Superh...
889K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...