YouTube Sensation

By _TaeLuvKook_

Kim Taehyung was a school nerd. But also a really famous YouTuber named V. He keeps his identity hidden from... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
WAIT. WHAT.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
WHAT?!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sneak Peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Special Chapter 1/2
Special Chapter 2/2
Author Ramble
Chapter 28
Tagged. [:
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Promise I'll update soon
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35.5
Chapter 36
Announcement
Chapter 37
Help
SURPRISE, PEOPLE
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Mailbox Time!
Upsetting News
Chapter 41
Second Book
Taggy Taggy Tags

Chapter 23

13.3K 585 700
By _TaeLuvKook_

(Play the song while reading. On repeat.)

Jungkook's POV

The moment my phone rang and Baekhyun told me that Taehyung enrolled into hospital, my heart stopped for a moment. I told Namjoon hyung and he told the rest of the group.

Upon hearing the news, Jin hyung almost fainted. Yoongi hyung's eyes were wide in alarm. Hobi hyung was freaking out. Jiminie hyung called the manager and requested to have a schedule in Australia as soon as possible.

While me, on the other hand. Was this close to just buying a ticket and flying to Australia to hug Taehyung. I know, we just met. And we barely know each other.

But there's this certain connection in me that feels that Taehyung is special. Right now isn't technically the time to think about this though. I'm really worried about him and I'm sure everyone else is as well.

After the call Jimin hyung made. He informed us that manager hyung agreed after much persuasion and begging. "When are we flying over?" Jin hyung asked and everyone looked at Jimin hyung too, including me.

"Two days later. Manager hyung said it was the earliest schedule he could find that fits into our schedule. They'll announce it as Bangtan surprise visit to Australia and we'll be staying there for about four days." Jimin hyung explained.

I hugged him and thanked him for making the call. And in return, I got a half smile. Which I could figure out why, Taehyung's in hospital. That's freaking why.

"Alright guys, we'll have to pack our bags now. Our flight is in twp days." Namjoon hyung said. Everyone else nodded and went into their room to pack their bags.

-Two Days Later-

Me and hyungs were waiting to land on Australia in about a few more minutes. The last two days, my mind has been filled with thoughts about a certain someone.

I also called Baekhyun hyung the past two days to get notified about Taehyung everyone chance I get. Baekhyun just told me that Taehyung has been unconscious since he enrolled and that me worry even more.

"Kookie-ah, its ok. Tae's going to be ok." Jimin hyung tried to comfort me. Although I could see right through his mask that he was really worried too. But I nodded, Yeah, Tae's going to be fine. I reassured myself. He's gonna be fine.

"Ladies and Gentleman... You've currently landed on Australia. Please take your luggage with you. Do not leave anything behind." The pilot said and we took our luggage from the storage above us. 

"Let's go." Namjoon hyung stated firmly and we nodded. Climbing down the stairs and into the airport, thousands of fans were there to greet us and we smiled sincerely, touched that even though it's a sudden announcement they still came to welcome us to their country.

We winked and smiled at some particulars fans who were holding up banners with our names on it. One banner caught my attention though. 'Vkook.' It read and my heart clenched tightly against my chest.

Baekhyun also told me that Taehyung actually lost his memories 4 years ago and it was a hard time for Taehyung. He tried really hard to remember but he couldn't. It hurts Baekhyun hyung as he already knew Taehyung before he lost his memory but to have your best friend suddenly forget about you must be painful.

Trying my best to not frown, I did some fanservice with Jimin hyung before the security guards escorted us to our van. The moment I boarded the bus, I sighed lightly. "Kook, you ok?" Namjoon asked worriedly. I hesitantly nodded slightly before turning my head to look out the window.

"Kookie, trust hyung. TaeTae is going to be fine. He'll regain consciousness and we'll be talking and laughing together in no time, ok?" Hoseok hyung forced out a smile because the both of us knew that it might not happen. But for his sake, and maybe even my own. I smiled at him too, nodding. And somehow, at the mention of the name 'TaeTae' made my heart pound slightly.

Taehyung's POV 

The moment my vision went black. I couldn't feel my body at all. But why is my mind still working? Wait... What' going on?

Suddenly, a bright light shined through the darkness and I groaned. From there onwards, images started appearing infront of my eyes like memories. Wait... Memories?!

A image showed how young I was way back. I looked around the age of 4 years old. I was eating ice cream on a bench, waiting for my parents to fetch me home when a kid in my class ran towards me and settled down beside me.

"Hello there." The child smiled adorably, from what I see, it looked like a bunny smile, and I gave him back my box shape grin that still looks about the same. "Hi." I said. "What's your nwame?" The kid asked me.

"You can cwall me TwaeTwae." I said. "Nice to mweet you TaeTae, you can call me Ko-" He said halfway but was cut of when a person, female, came running towards him and carried him up. "You little thing, how many times do I have to tell you to not run away like that? You scared mummy badly..." The woman cooed.

"I'm sworry mummy." The kid smiled. "It's alright, baby. Let's go home." She smiled. I looked at the kid dumbfounded as he and the woman went further and further away. "I... I dwidn't get your name..." I muttered out, slightly close to tears until my parents came from behind me hugged me and asked me how my day went.

The moment then ended and was replaced by another scene where I looked more older. Maybe around the age of 10. My parents were looking at me apologetically and I stood in front of a house that belongs to my grandmother.

"It's ok, Appa, Eomma. I understand that you are busy. Please remember to visit me sometimes though. I'll miss you." I said sadly, trying to hold back my tears. "Of course we will, Tae-ah. Behave at grandma's house, ok? We'll see you soon." Appa said.

I nodded before my parents went into a car and went further from me who was in my grandmother's embrace.

Soon, the scene changed again. I looked around 14 now. And I was crying. The me now furrowed my eyebrow, "Why was I crying?" I asked softly. My grandmother was hugging me too, tears falling down her cheeks as she whispered comforting words into my ears that didn't seem to work.

"Grandma... They promised to come back but now they're gone. Why did they lie?" I sobbed and a sudden realization came to me and hitted me hard. "G-gone?" I muttered out softly, my voice betraying me as it cracked like my heart.

"Then w-who's my parents now? Are they e-even my parents?" I stuttered, tears already falling down my face. The scene changed and photos off me spending times with my parents when I was younger flashed before me and more tears fell from my eyes.

"Is this some kind of joke? How is this even possible?" I asked myself. The scene soon flashed to when I looked about 15. I seem to have looked better than before, but still slightly wrecked. I was walking to school from what I guessed and reached it in time to see Baekhyun hyung waving at me enthusiastically.

"Hey hyung." I smiled softly. "Hey Tae. How was your weekend?" He asked bubbly. "The usual." I responded, voice quiet. "Let's hangout after school today." Baekhyun hyung suggested. "Sure. Where?" I asked, voice slightly more cheery.

"We could go catch the latest Harry Potter movie." Baekhyun hyung said and I nodded in agreement. "See you after school hyung." I smiled as we went separate ways to our classes. "See you." Baekhyun hyung smiled back.

The scene then changed, once again. And this time, it was terrifying. It was grandma's house, but on fire. My eyes widened in fear and I tried to reach out to my grandmother but I couldn't move. Firefighters stood outside the house, trying their best to destroy the massive burn.

I could here a loud scream and yell as firefighters went into the burning house. After a few minutes, the firefighter came out with what looked like me crying and sobbing loudly while screaming loudly, "Save my grandmother! She's the only family member I have left! Please! I beg you!" I yelled.

My eyes widened in shock and I broke down. I started sobbing as  the scene infront of me unfold. "No... Not grandma too. Save her... Please." I begged, tears falling rapidly.

Third Person's POV

Baekhyun was sleeping beside the bed Taehyung was currently lying down and yawned when bright sunlight shined through the windows in the hospital. Sitting up, he groaned as he stretched. After all, he did sleep in a uncomfortable position.

Glancing at Taehyung, he was shock to see tears falling down his eyes. He ran out of the room and called the doctor to see if something was wrong with Taehyung. After a thorough checkup. The doctor informed Baekhyun that this was slightly unusual but that Taehyung was fine. Baekhyun sighed in relief as he looked at the Taehyung who was in coma.

"When will you be back? It has already been 5 days..." He muttered out. "Bangtan and GOT7 came to visit you too, along with Jun Woo who sent you here and your parents. Wake up, Tae-ah. I missed your bubbly voice."

"I missed you calling me hyung. Yell at me, whine at me. We can go out for a movie again, Tae-ah. Just please, please wake up soon." Baekhyun whimpered slightly, tears falling down his cheeks and he hugged Taehyung.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Everyone's worried sick and waitinf for you to finally wake up. You can't just sleep here again like you did four years ago..." Baekhyun cried. "Wake up... Wake up, you brat." Baekhyun sobbed pitifully.

Without him noticing, arms wrapped around him. Baekhyun immediately looked up to see Jimin making a broken smile, a few tears falling from his eyes too. Baekhyun wailed, hugging him back. "Jimin... What if. What if Taehyung... What if he never wakes up?" Baekhyun's voice cracked.

"Baekhyun, Tae will wake up. He will. He'll be with us soon, we just need to wait for him patiently. But you should head home and get actual rest. You have bags under your eyes and I know that Taehyung would not want to see you like this." Jimin comforted.

"B-but what if, he wakes up when I'm gone?" Baekhyun asked. "I'll stay here and call you if he ever does." Jimin smiled. Baekhyun hesitated before sighing and nodding. "Do you want me to send you?" Jimin asked.

"It's fine. Stay here. Remember to call me if something happens to Tae." Baekhyun muttered out softly. Jimin nodded and they bade each other goodbye. Jimin stayed at the hospital beside Taehyung, using his phone, checking on Taehyung every now and then. He also heads out to buy himself coffee and small snacks occasionally.

It was already 9 at night and Jimin sighed. Looking at Taehyung one last time, he took his leave. He texted Baekhyun telling to not come tomorrow, Jungkook will be here tomorrow before he called their manager hyung to drive him back to the hotel.

A/N

This was a sad chapter, ay? Hope you enjoyed. And... Peace? (: I'll go now. For real. Who am I kidding? This chapter has yet to end.

What Jimin didn't know was that someone else also planned to visit Tae tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
699K 29.7K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
37K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
136K 4.6K 65
Yoongi is normal student living in Seoul with his older brother and parents. He is your typical good and sweet boy. He doesn't have much friends ju...