The Bad + The Good

By Profwisteria

You've heard of a bad boy good girl story. Well the is a bad girl good boy story. Alexis Black is the bad gir... More

Charater list + Stuff
The meet
Detention and home life
Secrets
Friends
Hang out
No's
The feels
Trust
Emotions
Classes
The bad feeling
Emergency
The Call
Saves the Day
Officers
Arrested
Q&A
Soda
Suprise
Cleo
Silly
Believe it
Morning
Frist Date
Sorry
1,2,3,4
Failed revenge
OMG
Forgiven
Competition
Happy Halloween
The text
Sorry
Son of a gun
Hot
Field Trip
Christmas Special
New Year Special
Field Trip - part 2
Field trip - part 3
Shopping
Prom - Part 1
Prom - part 2
Explain
Saxon
Promise

Terrible person

2.3K 46 5
By Profwisteria

Author's POV

I am a terrible person. I know I should feel so bad because I was doing a project and studying for my midterms but ugh. I still do. I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling cursing myself out for not writing a chapter in two weeks when my mom walks in. "What are you doing," she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Sulking for not writing a chapter," I answered with out looking at her. "Umm do it tomorrow on the bus trip, remember we have a field trip," she answered with a 'duh' face. I jump out of bed and hug her "You are a genius, thanks mom." I was now able to fall asleep knowing I would do it tomorrow.

(My mom didn't actually tell me that, is is my way of saying I will update tomorrow and comment if you read all that^).
Vote
Comment
Love Y'all
Byeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 891 13
[NEW VERSION] Aiden Parker is best described as the epitome of trouble, despite the fact that he's a mystery to most. And his criminal record does no...
3.5M 154K 74
"We need to start from the beginning. We need to find out who actually did it." ••• Alexandra Black's new found perfect life turns upside down when h...
1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
79.6K 1.9K 40
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮" Alesia amor has been antisocial since the b...