Beyond The Stars

By Noretakes

"You want to go find your brother, and I want to find my best friend. Since you're crazy and do dangerous thi... More

Just a few things that you should know
Prologue
Moody mornings and awful pick-up lines
Spit Sharing and Frosty Fingers
Touchy Spots and Long Faces
Apologies and Dissapearing
Fighting Steriod Infected Monkeys and Planning
Jinns and Teddy Bears
Anger Issues and Proposals
Pondering and More Proposals
Authors Note
Nosy Uncles and Running Away
Ninja-ing and Cpt. Smexy
Invisible Raifs and Halal touching
Childishness And Raging
Scarred Eyes and Lovey Dovey-ness
Running and Failed Seduction
Squiggly Lines and First Nights
Tree dangling and Coffee Talks
Unicorn Puke and Drastic Measures
Psycho Bunnies and Raifs 'Kidnapper'
Panicking and Cuddling
Heaving and Photographs
Anger and Care
Brothers and Love
Fake Emotions and Butthurt Mahras
Very important A/N and new book maybe? :0
Macho Men and Sealed Deals
Fights and Bites to the Heart
Bollyywood Stars and Curly Haired Angels
Silence and Jealousy
Almost Kisses and Stereos
Bottles and Busses
Lord Nebula and Raif
Takedowns and Surprise Lip Attacks
Punches and Drowsy Smiles
Hysterical and Deep
Intimacy and An Adventure For Three
A/N- read pretty please? With a cherry on top?
Decesions and Revealing Plans
White and Bright
Above and Beyond
Turning Points and Parents
Motivation and Make Outs
The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars
Epilogue

Naked Mikhails and Lashing Out

10.5K 892 866
By Noretakes

OMG.

GUYS.

IM.

SORRY.

I DIDNT EXPECT TO DISAPPEAR FOR SO LONG I SWEAR IT. BUT OKAY HERES STORY TIME, YOU CAN SKIP IT AND GET ON TO READING LIKE YOU POOR SOULS HAVE BEEN WAITING EVER SO PATIENTLY AND KINDLY , .....OR U CAN READ MY LIFE AND MOURN WITH ME

My disappearness from the wattpad world: a quick story about your fav (probably hated now lol) author

WELL FIRST OF ALL LETS GET THAT ONE STUPID THING OUT THERE: school. I wanna go back to the good ol kindergarten days where I was excited for school!! But I can't and here I am crying because of it, I like it and all but ugh so much work, oh and before I forget can we all please make a quick prayer for my grades, thanks, thanks very much.

THEN I HAD A ROBOTIC BABY! BRUH I know!!! I WAS FORCED INTO THE STUPID PARENTING CLASS AND I HATED EVERY PART OF IT AND THIS TEACHER THEN DECIDES TO THROW ROBOTIC BABIES THAT CRY EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY AT US WHILE IM OVER HERE DROWNING IN WORK. THIS WOMAN THINKS I CAN ACTUALLY MANAGE THIS????? long story short : the baby was a demon, im now known as an abusive parent, and my grades are suffering even more :)))

Basically my dissapearence revolved around that and uhm my writers block, surprise I know, I had everything planned before but then boom my head is blank and I don't know what to write.

I hope you're not too mad :( if you are I'm sorry and I hope you find three dollars today :)

NOW ONTO THE STORYYYYYYYY WOOHOO YAY

-----------------

*i suggest reading a snippet of the last chapter just so you can get back into the mood ;) *

--------

Rafa's Pov

I turned my head to the voice but Mikhail didn't, he seemed to be out of this world as he gazed at me as if he couldn't believe his eyes, "you what me?" He whispered gently turning my chin so I stared back at him. I blushed and smiled as I started to repeat what I said before, "I lov-"

"No no no, don't say it again do you want me to die?" He says dramatically before grinning and pushing his lips against mine again, the knocking comes again and I pull back but Mikhail keeps going.

"Mikhail!" I whisper-yell as he makes his way down the side of my neck, "the door!"

"Let it be," he says coming back up to my face, I push my palm against his nose as he tries to kiss me again and glare, "as much as I want to let it be I can't! Why is there a female who's not your mother knocking on your door?" I say not caring that my tone oozes out jealousy.

Mikhail takes my palm off his face and holds it as he smirks at me, "is my princess jealous," and I don't how it's possible but he seems to pull me even closer to him. I put my hands at his chest and roll my eyes, but just as I'm about to say something the voice calls out again, "Mikhail??"

He finally pays attention to the voice, he sucks in a breath, "oh shit, okay uhm uhhh," he looks at me and then around his room. "Get in the closet," he says turning me around, I give him a look, "what why?"

"Do you trust me?" He says as I step in, I turn and look into his eyes, nothing to decipher out of them except for genuine worry, I nod and he kisses me one more time, "nothing like hiding your wife from a girl, shouldn't it be the other way," I say chuckling lightly, Mikhail grins and says, "I love you more by the way." And then he winks and closes the door.

I roll my eyes with a grin and indulge myself into his array of hoodies all smelling so heavenly and sweet. That is until I hear him open the door and allow the female in.

What am I doing here sniffing his hoodies when I should be finding out who this girl is!

"Sorry, I was changing my clothes." I hear Mikhail say.

And then the girl with the most squeakiest laugh I have ever heard says, "it's okayyy," extending the y in the okay for a super long time.

I cock an eyebrow trying to remember the voice, it wasn't anyone from school that I know of. But where have I heard it before and back to the question of why is she here in my husbands bedroom.

I hear her heels clatter and anger boils in me when I think of how she might be walking closer to him but then the anger resides after I hear the squeak of his bed.

"Wait your clothes aren't different though?" She says and I hear Mikhail cough awkwardly, "uh yeah I was about to uh change them when you started knocking, if you don't mind I'll go change now?" He says more like a question as if not asking for her permission would be bad. What is going on?

The girl giggles and says in a very bad seductive tone, "go ahead I won't look," I can almost hear the blink she possibly made. The anger rushes through me again, but hearing Mikhail say, "uh no. My closets big enough I can change in there, if you want you can go downstairs y'know."

"I'm good here." She says with her squeaky laugh again.

"Alright." And then I hear him walking closer, the light turns on above me and Mikhail enters closing the door quick behind him, I'm about to go off on him when he quickly puts his hand to my mouth and pushes me up against the wall.

"I'll explain hold on, just let me change so I don't look like I wear the same clothes again after I say I'm changing." That brings out a little grin from me and he smiles too as he takes his palm off slowly, he then grabs me by the waist and turns me around so I'm facing his racks of clothing and he's hugging me from behind.

"What should I wear darling, " he whispers ever so softly into my ear, I squirm a bit from how it tickles but manage to reach out and grab a black long sleeve shirt for him. He lets go of me and I turn to give him the shirt.

Before I even know what's going on, Mikhail has his old shirt off and is pulling me towards him by the one I picked out for him, I giggle lightly and blush as he smirks at me. He wraps a hand around my waist as I place my palms against his ever so warm chest. "By the time you're done changing, that hag behind the doors will be eighty," I say with a smile. He looks down at me and whispers, "I don't care," and for the millionth time in that hour span he kisses me.

"Okay pants now," he says pulling on the shirt, I make a thinking pose as I look at all the options, "you should organize my closet one day," I whisper noticing how extra he is when it comes to organization, this guy even color coded his jeans. "You mean our closet when we live together inshAllah," he says with a grin and I blush, I pick out some grey jeans and hand them to him.

He begins to unbutton his pants and I gasp quickly turning around, "too innocent for that!" I whisper yell hearing him die of laughter. I keep my eyes shut but Mikhail has other plans, I feel him coming behind me and I feel a lot of things from behind as he whispers, "I can't wait for our wedding night."

He then let's go leaving me in a state of red and awkward. I feel so hazey that I almost forget to confront him about the girl in his bedroom. Once he gets his pants on I pull him towards me and motion my head towards the door, "who's that out there and why am I in here."

He opens his mouth but nothing comes out as the girl yells, "Mikhail did you die in there? I don't want to get married to a corpse. " And then she laughs. Squeakily.

Married.

The word strikes through like a knife through a crusty old lettuce leaf.

Quite the description but a crusty old lettuce leaf if what I feel like and the word she said is what the knife feels like going through me.

Mikhail replies to her but when he turns to me he stumbles over his words and chokes, I take his hands off me.

It finally started making sense. The phone calls, the straying of topics....that family friend Mahra...she was the girl behind this closet door. Mikhail was going to get married to her.

"Rafa listen, stop zoning out on me! It's not what you think," he whispers with urgency. I blink back the tears that appeared out of nowhere, "my dad wants me to marry her, I don't, I swear I don't want to, I want you, just you," he says reaching out for me again. I take another step back only to bang my head against one of his shelf of shoes. He winces and once again reaches out to me but I growl and take a shoe and smack his hand away.

"You lied to me Mikhail! This whole time we were married, you didn't think to tell me 'oh and Rafa I might be forced into a second marriage so take pride in being the first wife'?! Bloody hell Mikhail!" I said and smacked him with the shoe.

I rub my angry tears away and slammed the door of the closet open. I rush out only to bang into the one and only, second wife.

"Ugh get out of my way, I have a window to jump out off," I growl at her and she squeaks, is this girl a mouse or what?! "Rafa wait!" I hear Mikhail yell behind me.

Just as I reach the window Mikhail gets a hold of my wrist and tugs me to him. Me being the ever so weak person I am gets easily pulled into him. I spot Mahra past his shoulder, she has her mouth wide open and her eyebrows dropping in astonishment. "B-but that's not a cat." She said scratching the side of her head.

Mikhail ignored her as he turned my face towards his. "Rafa, you know my father, you know he would put me through something like this, it's all for his company, her whole flippin family is downstairs-"

The mouse then squeaks out, "uh yeah and I'm going downstairs too now." She turns on her heels and starts bolting to the door.

But Mikhail groans and runs at her, he slams the door and says, "you can't go down."

"Well I can." I say rolling my eyes as I open the window, Mikhail then starts running to me, "no Rafa please!"

Mahra unlocks the door, Mikhail turns his head to her and spurts out a bunch of curse words, this time he has the audacity to pick me up throw me over his shoulder and dart after her. "Mikhail you soggy lump of dead fish, put me down don't take me near that second wife I'm gonna stab you!" I screeched as he grabbed a hold of Mahra by the elbow and tugged her towards the bed. He then turned, smacked me on the butt, and locked the door.

"Mahra I'll explain, I'm sorry to put you through this, I uh I oh my god what have I gotten into?" He says, the last part mostly to himself, as I struggle to get out.

He finally has enough of my struggling and throws me on the bed too, I land beside the girl and huff as I try to fix myself up. "Rafa meet Mahra, Mahra this is Rafa, my uh wife."

The girl gasps really dramatically and puts a hand to her forehead as she scans me up and down. "What why??" She finally says and I give her a glare. "What do you mean by that?!" I screech crossing my arms against my chest.

She stands up, and since I don't like how she's towering over me I stand up too. But she's still towering over me. Curse my height.

"I mean everything! He's supposed to marry me, not some lump with rainbow cake in her hair!" She squeals out and I gasp. But before I can slap the mouse out of her Mikhail intervenes. "Woah WOAHH woah."

"That is very mean and I will not tolerate this type of behaviour, say sorry." He says all kindergarten teacher like.

Mahra and I roll our eyes simultaneously, her at having to apologize which she does quietly and me at the fact that he didn't slap her.

"Mikhail I'm going home, you can go have your dinner with this mouse and her family, I'm gonna go tell Raif and then form a plan to kill you." I say not meeting his eyes.

I was kidding about the killing part, I was actually going to go and cry buckets. Isn't that what people tend to do after finding out their husband might marry another girl? I wouldn't know.

"Princess," he groans out as I find my scarf and wrap it around my head before walking towards the window. He turns me around for the millionth time once I reach and places his palm on my left cheek.

"I have loved you ever since the day I saw you searching for Raif in your backyard. True, I didn't know it was love back then since we were ever so small but it's been there. And I've held it in ever since waiting for you. Waiting for your heart to start beating for mine too, I can't possibly let you go now."

He rubbed at the trickle of water running down from my eye. Damn these hormones, my insides were melting as I stared into his jewels of eyes. "Don't leave." He said and tilted his face closer to mine.

When his lips touched mine we both fell into a world of warmth and tingles, not realizing that the bedroom door had opened and two figures had barged in.

I was the one that pulled back and noticed that the figures were in no doubt his parents. "Uh Mikhail, you might want to uh turn around."

There stood Mahra with her mouse like eyes glaring at the two of us with Mikhail's mother and father gaping and throwing millions of daggers with their eyes at us.

Mikhail looked at me, looked back, looked at me and then mumbled two words that were on both of our minds.

"Oh shit."

Never mind, the two words on my mind were, 'Run Rafa' and I thought we'd be pulling another mosque getaway but Mikhail was a brave soul. He gulped and let go off me, "Im so dead," I hid behind him as he turned around.

What a weakling I was.

"Uh mother, father, uhhhh." Was all he managed to get out.

But his parents spent no time getting their words out. "Mikhail what is the meaning of THIS?!!" His father yelled with a bomb like voice. Every bit of it pierced into my skin and I'm sure Mikhail suffered most of the severity.

"Fathe-"

"Don't you dare speak that word to acknowledge me! Is this the day I raised you for? The day you would crush my honour and filth yourself with some rag?!" He said and I presumed by rag he mean't me.

But instead of cowering Mikhail's breath drew. His shoulders flexed and he pulled me from behind him.

Oh man, he's gonna sacrifice me to the two Devils. Way ta show the show love dear husband, I thought as Mahra threw me a cocky look and mouthed the word, 'rag'.

I ignored her as I tried to rush back behind Mikhail. He wouldn't let me, instead he pulled me closer to him and let another deep controlled breath out. "Do not.. Do not call my wife a rag."

His mother gasped and held her heart. That is if she even had one. His father stepped back a bit as if his son had just shot him.

"What did you say." He seethed out.

Mahra beat Mikhail to it. "He said wife. I will tell you right now that I have no means of becoming another wife to the same man. I'm going down now to discuss this with my parents."

Mikhail's mother finally gasped her air out and said, "no Mahra dear just wait a second will you, Mikhail is only joking around wi-"

"I don't joke mother. You taught me not to joke." Mikhail said, ever so hot and smouldering. Very wrong time to think that Rafa.

His mother threw him a glare and his father turned away. "Let the girl go down. You go too, I will deal with this."

"Bu-" his mother started but was immediately cut off by the blare of Mikhail's fathers voice, " I said OUT!"

When they both left his father turned back around.

A sudden smile appeared on his face as he said, "I'm so happy, you guys are so cute together, oh jolly I've been waiting for this to happen!"

Well...that's what I envisioned in my head to happen but nothing like that came.

Mikhail's dad didn't bother looking at me as he held his sons gaze. They were nearly the same height, both tall and poised, yet while Mikhail reeked with sincerity and all other things kind, his father was the opposite.

"I asked you for one thing. To just marry the girl. To merge the family company with a much higher rate one. And not only did you defy that, you made it even worse!" He said awfully menacing. I gulped and watched as Mikhail didn't even stagger under his gaze. How did he cope with this for almost his whole life?

"What were you possibly thinking when marrying this?! Were you lying to me this whole time about your damn internship!"

"Yes father." Mikhail's said, "I didn't go to an internship, I married Rafa so we can lo-"

"Shut up! Just shut up! Your explanation won't set anything right. I should've known...I should've known you would do this to me one day." He growled out finally throwing me a scathing look, I dared to and glared back at him. But he immediately pounced and said two words that sent a shiver through me.

"Divorce her." Mikhail drew in a breath, "divorce her right now or so help me god I will be the worst of your enemies. Divorce her and obey the one thing I ask of you or get out. Get out of this house and never come back."

Before Mikhail could even say anything I finally found my voice, "no!" I yelled, and he turned to me with fire in his eyes.

This awfully felt like a Pakistani drama.

"How can you kick out your only son? You're no father, you're just..j-just a piece of shit! You neglected him from the day he was born and he's done everything for you, yet you do nothing back!" I said as Mikhail tried shushing me.

"You dare talk to your elders like that? I see what you've reduced yourself to Mikhail, " he took a few steps forward and I expected some lashing out but instead he turned to Mikhail.

A sharp sound rose in the air as my breath choked up. His father had just backhanded him. Mikhail head stayed turned as his father glowered down at him. "I shouldn't have ever expected you to be like your brother." And the truth finally came out, the colour from Mikhail's face drained as his father pierced through him with his words.

"You are worthless to me, now get out!" He bellowed and I wanted to puke at how a father could do this to his own child.

But Mikhail took the blow.

He rose to his full height and glowered at his father, "gladly." He said before taking my hand and pulling me out of his room.

Mikhail was seething as he tugged me after him down the stairs. His mother stood at the end and glared at our linked fingers. "Mikhail-"

"Move mother I'm leaving, just like the both of you have wanted from day one."

His mother's eyes blurred over with something hidden when she saw how serious Mikhail was. "No, no you can't leave," she whispered.

She peered at her son and I saw all the remorse and guilt fill up inside of her from the past years. His mother was brimming now, she lost one son and finally realized she was about to lose another.

"Mikhail," she whispered but Mikhail shook his head and veered us past her. She grabbed a hold of my hand and said, "take care of him." I could do nothing but nod as he pulled me out of the house.

-----------------------

Yikes lol super intense
Next chapter will be up in two days :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 11.9K 42
'Every boy is a player, Until... He meets his true one' ... "Come on Inaya! You just have to pretend" he whines trying his best to convince the girl...
218K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
1.6M 71.6K 52
Just one slight mistake threw me into a world that knows nothing but crime, violence, betrayal, and death. Just one slight incident led me into the...
67.5K 4.5K 23
************ "Why in the name of God are you dressed like that? Are you perhaps carrying a bomb or something?" I asked. Instead of rolling her eyes a...