984 (Complex Series, #2)

By AnneBrees

-second book in Complex series- Piper purposely gets herself sent to the Unknown in search for a rebel grou... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Author's Note

Before you read...

2.3K 52 9
By AnneBrees

First of all, this is a sequel. The first book is 986. If you haven't read 986, I would not recommend reading this. I don't do much recapping, so you will be very confused.

This is also a very rough draft. There will be typos and plot holes, and I'm sorry. 

Thank you so much for reading this. I hope you enjoy it. Don't read the next paragraph if you haven't read 986, spoiler alert. 

This is no longer told from Brinn's point of view. Perhaps, as the title suggests, it's a girl with the number 984. If you need a hint because you've forgotten who it is...well...it might be...*cough cough* PIPER *cough cough*...who was going to get herself sent *cough* to the Unknown *cough cough* to find the rebellious group of the Unknown *cough* for the rogue group of Officials. *cough cough cough*
(Sorry I've come down with a cold suddenly.) :)

-Anne Brees

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.5K 31
-first book in Complex series- In the Complex, where everyone is emotionless perfection, a young girl discovers through forbidden friendships the fri...
24.5K 1.4K 52
-fourth book in the Complex series- Claire, known to most people only by her Complex number as 274, has always obeyed the Official's rules. You have...
49.4K 3.5K 42
[Book 2 of the Within the Walls Trilogy.] Secrets and lies do not die with the tyrant. With him gone, and the city ripped open, Elle is forced to ven...
20.4K 1.4K 45
-third book in the Complex series- Dana has been captured by Officials. She doesn't know who to trust and who to avoid. Anything she says or does cou...