BTS IMAGINES

By sweetdreamer979

"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one." More

Imagine #2: Jungkook
Imagine #3: Namjoon
Imagine #4: Hoseok
Imagine #5: Yoongi
Imagine #6: Jin
Imagine #7: Taehyung
Imagine #8: Yoongi
Imagine #9: Jimin
Imagine #10: Taehyung
Imagine #11: Jungkook
Imagine #12: Seokjin
Imagine #13: Hoseok
Hey!
Imagine #14: Namjoon
Imagine #15: Yoongi
Imagine #16: Taehyung
Imagine #17: Jimin
OMG!
SO?
Imagine #18: Jungkook
KAMSARANG!
#WeLoveYouJimin
Imagine #20: Jimin
Imagine #19: Yoongi
Imagine #21: Hoseok
Imagine #22: Namjoon
Imagine #23: Seokjin
Jimin's butt
Imagine #24: Jimin
Imagine #25: BTS
Imagine #26: Taehyung
Imagine #27: Jungkook
BTS AT BBMAs
감 사!
Imagine #28: Hoseok
Imagine #29: Seokjin
Imagine #30: BTS
BTS 4TH ANNIVERSARY
Soooo Done
Imagine #31: Jungkook
Imagine #32: Yoongi
Imagine #34: Namjoon
Imagine #33: Taehyung
Imagine #35: Hoseok
pls read
Imagine #36; Jungkook
Imagine #38: Namjoon
Imagine #39: Yoongi
pls read this ppl
a gift
Imagine #41: Jungkook
Imagine #40; Hoseok
Imagine #41: Taehyung
Imagine #42: Jimin
Imagine #43: Jungkook
please read this 😭
READ
Imagine #44: Seokjin
Imagine #45: Jungkook
HIATUS
Thank You ❤
MAMA 2017
NOT ME
Imagine #46: Seokjin
IM SORRY
HAPPY TAEHYUNG DAY
Imagine #47: Jimin
Imagine #48: Taehyung
Other Books 💕
Imagine #49: Yoongi
Imagine #50: Jimin
Imagine #51: Taehyung
Imagine 52: Taehyung
Imagine #53: Yoongi
note
Imagine #54: Yoongi
Imagine #55: Seokjin
Imagine #56: BTS
Imagine #57: Seokjin
Imagine #58: BTS
Imagine #59: Taehyung
Imagine #61: TaehyungxJungkook
Imagine #60: Jimin
piece of shit
iloveyou guys
Imagine #62: Jungkook
Imagine #63: Namjoon
Imagine #64: Hoseok
Imagine #65: Jungkook
Imagine #66: Jungkook
Imagine #67: Yoongi
Imagine #68: Jungkook
Imagine #69:Jimin
reveal
Imagine #70: Taehyung
Imagine #71: Jungkook
Imagine #72: Jimin
Imagine #73: Taehyung
read or you won't see bts
Giveaway ♡
Imagine #74: Taehyung
Imagine #75: Taehyung
Imagine #76: Jungkook
Imagine 77: Taehyung

Imagine #1: Jimin

21.4K 212 65
By sweetdreamer979

Lost

You were looking out a window of the cab and your eyes roamed around endlessly. The city was beautiful, the streets were filled with endless strangers who were wearing formal attires, on their way to work you presume.

It was your first time in Seoul,Korea and you were super excited. Seoul was huge, and you had no tour guide. Luckily, you came prepared with all the travel guides and stuff. And you had to admit, you were a total fan of KPOP.

You were on a taxi, on your way to the hotel you booked in. The driver told you he'd took a shortcut since it was getting late so you were now passing by an empty road but the scenery wasn't scary despite it being deserted, it was still beautiful.

The cab suddenly stopped which made you turn to the front seat. The driver went out of the vehicle and you followed him out. He opened the hood and smoke was coming out from it making him cough.

"Sir?" you asked, "What happened?"

He groaned and sighed, "Miss, the engine's burnt up."

Great. How unfortunate can I get?

You sighed and pulled money out of your pocket, "Oh, okay. Here you go." You handed him the money, "I'll just walk."

He shooked his head but before he could say anything you cut him off, "I insist."

He smiled and accepted the money, bowing afterwards. You waved at him while smiling before walking away. You let out a tired sigh and plugged your earphones in. You shuffled your playlist. "LOST" by BTS started playing. Smiling to yourself, you continued to walk.

Minutes later, you stopped between your tracks and looked up. The sky was already dark and the sun had already settled down. You took your earphones out and looked around. Not a single house in sight.

You were starting to get scared. Your whole view was filled with nothing but an empty road and a wide field of grass. The night breeze was cold and it greeted you with ease. You shiver involuntarily as you exhaled.

"Noona?"

You shrieked and jumped upon hearing the small voice. You breathed heavily, shaking before looking at the person behind you.

It was a cute little boy with brown hair. His height was up to your waist and he looked about 9-10 years old. His face was small but puffy and cute. Wearing a padded jacket and some gloves to block off the cold, he was looking up at you, blinking.

You sighed in relief before kneeling down to his level and smiling. "You scared me little one."

He giggled which made your smile grow wider. "Noona, what are you doing here?"

You were about to answer his question when a lady approached him and held his hand. She looked like she was in her mid 30s but was still looking beautiful. She flashed a smile at you.

"Oh hello young lady." she uttered, "What are you doing here alone?"

You scratched the back of your head, "Um, it's my first time here in Korea and the cab I rode couldn't go any further. So I walked and I kinda got... lost."

She chuckled at how you gave her a sheepish smile. "Oh, I see. Poor you. It's not good for young girls to be alone at a cold night like this. Come with us then, it's about to rain."

You nodded and followed her to her car. The little boy sat beside you in the back seat while his mother was the one who'll be driving. You spent a 10 minute ride, entertaining the questions the young boy had for you. His mother would giggle from time to time because of his curiosity.

You arrived at a neighborhood, quiet but warm and welcoming to look at. You went out of the car after the lady did. You were standing before a pretty nice house coated in white paint with a beautiful garden to go with it.

She gestured you to go inside and you complied, nodding with a smile of thanks. You could tell that they were rich based on the interior designs. The little boy pulled you down to sit on the sofa and covered you with a warm blanket. You smiled at him, mouthing a thank you and he giggled back in response before running to his mom who was in the kitchen.

You heard the door swing open.

"Mom, I'm home!" a voice yelled, bouncing off the four corners of the room.

You didn't bother to look because you were already comfy in your current position. Your eyes were glued to your phone, checking for updates on BTS' sns account.

"Oh hey honey." the lady responded from the kitchen, "How was work?"

"It turned out fine," he replied, a thud came afterwards, probably from him putting his stuff down. "The hyungs did some silly things as usual,"

His voice seemed familiar to you but you just shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing to pay attention much.

"Noona~" the little boy came back running to you and played with your hand. "Let's play a game,"

You smiled and nodded. "Sure, li'l one." you cooed and he cheered before running upstairs. Not long, he came back with a board game in his hands.

"Shame on you li'l bro," the other boy said from a distance. You could feel the pout from his tone. "You play with her but not with your brother?"

The younger one stuck his tongue out which made you giggle at the teasing response.

"Honey." the lady appeared in front of you and handed you a mug full of hot chocolate, "She's a guest, be nice."

"Yeah," you chuckled in a joking manner. "Thank you." you took the warm drink from her hands and smiled. "Um- if I may..."

"Yes sweetie?"

"I'm Y/N." you replied, "I realized that I haven't made introductions yet."

She chuckled. "Oh, I'm Mrs. Park."

Park?

"And what's your name li'l one?" you asked the little boy in front of you as you pinch the bridge of his nose.

He grinned. "Junhoe. Park Junhoe,"

You smiled and pulled your phone from your pocket and shuffled your playlist while Junhoe was setting out the game on the floor. The song "Lie" by BTS' Jimin played and a smile crept up to your lips.

"Ehem." said the other boy. You mentally laughed at how sly he was. "What about me?"

You chuckled, "And you are?"

"Jimin. Park Jimin."

You almost spat the hot chocolate you were drinking.

"What?!"

You finally turned your head to face him. And yup, you were blushing like a fresh tomato. You heart was beating crazily and your jaw dropped. You felt like you were about to faint. Your thoughts were in a frenzy and you had no control of them.

It's really him!

A smug smile appears on his face and you shrink in you seat. "Nice to meet you, Y/N."

You gulped, still refusing to believe that this was really happening. "Ah, h-hi."

He chuckled and sat beside Junhoe on the floor, helping his younger brother arrange the pieces. "A fan of us eh?"

You bit your lower lip and nodded, unable to make eye contact with him. He was so gorgeous to look at, you thought you were gonna go blind.

"Yah hyung." Junhoe whined along with a cute little pout on his face. "You made noona nervous. How are we supposed to play now?"

Jimin ruffled his brother's hair and looked at you, "Really Y/N? You're nervous?"

You shook your head quickly in panic. "N-No! I-I'm n-not n-nervous."

He then looked back at Junhoe. "See dongsaeng? She's totally fine."

Junhoe turned to you, with an innocent yet curious look on his face. "Then why is noona stuttering?"

Your eyes popped open and you were starting to go feral. Y/N, calm the fuck down. "I-It's freezing," you lied.

Junhoe pinched his lips into a thin line, squinting his eyes at you with his brows furrowed. You let out light giggle at how cute he looked. Jimin stood up and grabbed another blanket before wrapping it around you. You jerk in surprise as shivers went down to your spine.

He sat beside you on the sofa. "There. Warm now?"

You shyly nodded, still unable to look at him in the eye and he patted your back.

"Hyung." Junhoe called out which made the two of you turn to him. "You and Y/N noona look great together,"

Your eyes widened and you blushed as Jimin gives a light-hearted chuckle that was so pleasing to hear.

Mrs. Park came in and pinched Junhoe's cheeks, "Now where did you learn that, honey?"

Mrs. Park carried Junhoe who was already yawning, "Bedtime." she says before looking at you. "Y/N dear, you can spend the night here. The storm's getting worse." you were about to counter her but she cuts you off. "I insist." and you had no choice but to nod and smile at her. "Don't stay up late you two,"

And with that, she went upstairs with Junhoe in her arms, already asleep. You were still sitting there frozen beside Jimin.

"Hey Y/N," he spoke after a while, "How did you end up meeting mom and my dongsaeng?"

"Oh, well. It's my first time here in Korea and-"

"Really?" he asked with a shocked expression, "Your first time here?"

You laughed at his cute response. "Yeah. Well, the cab that I rode stopped. The engine was smoking and I had to walk. I was a total idiot 'cause I got lost. That was when I met your mom and Junhoe,"

"Oh, I see."

"Funny thing actually." you chuckled, "Your group's song 'LOST'. I was listening to it when I literally got lost."

You both laughed because of your own silliness. Your nerve-wrecking thoughts were starting to fade and you felt comfortable with him even though he's an idol. But, they came back when he suddenly stopped laughing and stared at you with an unreadable expression on his face.

"H-Hey." you stuttered, "Why are you staring at me like that?"

He jerked, surprise at his own action and chuckled, "Sorry. You're cute by the-"

He covered his mouth, stopping his own sentence and looked away. You blushed at his unfinished statement.

"You too,"

He looked at you. "Well, we do look cute together don't we Y/N?" he playfully said and threw a wink at you.

You blushed and lowered your head while fiddling with your fingers. He scooted a bit closer and lifted your chin up which made you lock gazes with him. You were in disbelief. Was this really happening?

He pecks your cheek and you were blushing madly. The adrenaline was insane, you thought you were gonna faint any minute. He grabbed your wrist and stood up which made you do the same.

"Come on," he grinned as you followed him upstairs. "Mom said we shouldn't stay up late,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565 16 16
here is a bunch of one shots of BTS being your brothers, hope you like it!
9.9K 274 14
A compilation of oneshots written per request and personalizied for my followers as a thank you. There will be a bit of everything in here, so don't...
1K 58 16
If you live for fluff, here's a place full of it :) Thank you for coming across❤️ This is my IMAGINATION ONLY. ©latingles | all rights reserved
12K 511 71
"Would you risk everything just to be where you've always dreamed of?" [Complete]