Is This for Real

Per malewk172

Victoria is 14 and lives in an orphanage in Canada. One day she sees Justin Bieber and his mom walk up the fr... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Pancake Mix and Kool-Aid
Chapter 19: My car...and everything else
Chapter 20: "You're asking me?"
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Confession
Chapter 22: You Saw?
Chapter 23: Blame Game, Groundings, and Carnival
Chapter 24: Canada Bound
Chapter 25: Princes and Princesses
Chapter 26: All Because of an Interview
Chapter 27: Are You Sure You Want To Go?
Chapter 28: Swimming
Chapter 29: Spicy Indian Food
Chapter 30: Mistletoe Release Party...Kinda
Chapter 31: Emotions x10
Chapter 32: Writing
Chapter 33: Christmas Shopping
Chapter 34: Heart to Heart
Chapter 35: New York New Year's
Chapter 36: Double Trouble
Chapter 37: Painting Over Secrets
Chapter 38: Meeting Mrs. Bieber
Chapter 39: No Further
Chapter 40: Tears Run High
Chapter 41: All Over the Board
Chapter 42: Fun and Games
Chapter 43: Choices
Chapter 44: Violent Truths
Chapter 45: Reminiscing on Better Days
Chapter 46: Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 47: Slip Up
Chapter 48: Mean Released and Unleashed
Chapter 49: Smile
Chapter 50: Mixing Beats and Mixed Emotions
Chapter 51: Love Songs
Chapter 52: As Long as you Love Me
Chapter 53: Secrets Revealed
Sequel Info

Chapter Two

962 26 1
Per malewk172

TORI'S (VICTORIA) POV

  I woke up to the sound of Katelyn (my roommate) turning on the radio. "Good morning Katie. Sleep good?" I asked.

  "Yes. What about you Tori?"

  "Same."

  "Shhhh!"

  "Why?"

  "One Time is on!" Katie is a big fan of Justin Bieber's. I call her one of his beliebers. I'm not as crazy as she is, his music is good and it has helped me get through not being adopted, put in a foster home and brought back here, and anything else that life throws at me.

  After the song was done, Katie turned down the radio, and asked me," Have you ever thought about your last name being Bieber?"

  "Yes."

  "Do you think you guys are related?"

  "I highly doubt it Katie. We could be like super distantly related like a fifth cousin or something like that. Besides, who would keep one kid and give the other up for adoption?"

  "I don't know."

  "Exactly. Well I'm going to get ready." I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathrooms. We had all of our tooth brushes, tooth pastes, face washes, and hair brushes in a basket with our name it in a cabinet in the bathroom. I got dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans, and a plain red t-shirt. Then I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair, and put it in a pony tail.

  I walked back to my room and looked at the clock, 9:00. Time for breakfast. "Come on Katie. Let's go grab some breakfast."

  "Okay." We walked downstairs to the dining hall and saw a few people sitting at the long table eating eggs, bacon, and toast. The dining hall served breakfast from 9:00-9:45. You don't get there by then, you can come down here and get a bowl of cereal or miss breakfast.

  We got our breakfast, ate, and talked to the other girls. After that Katie and I went upstairs to our room. At about 9:30, my name came over the intercom. "Victoria, please come to my office. A family is here to see you," Ms. Johnson said.

  I looked at Katie a crossed my fingers. She walked over and hugged me. "Good luck," she whispered in my ear. I gave her a smile and walked to Ms. Johnson's office. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I got the biggest surprise right then and there. Justin Bieber and his mom, Pattie, were sitting in chairs right in front of me.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

383K 13.6K 67
Justin Bieber, a 26 year old who thinks he's 6. Yeah, you heard me. He was in a car crash when he was 6 causing him to go into a coma that lasted 20...
4.7K 121 53
Mieya'Ann Nicole Dixon was a 17 years old who lived in Brooklyn NewYork, she lost her dad from drugs and her mom is a follow up. she gets abused by...
2.1K 89 28
Samara was only 17 when her parents forced her to move to Ontario because they found better jobs. she's always been the antisocial/depressed type of...
1.6M 25.7K 42
When Serrina McNielson went to Justin Bieber's concert she didnt expect to see anything but him singing on stage. But she runs into him after the con...