Born To Die ~Clato~ (1 Of 3)

By _Redfyre_

Clove Sevina. 17 years old, with a troubled past. Born and raised in District Two. Trained to fight. Expert w... More

Chapter 1: The Begining of the Madness
Chapter 2: You Found Me
Chapter 3: Career Training
Chapter 4: The Reaping
Chapter 5: Showing Off
Chapter 6: Arriving at the Capitol
Chapter 7: Tribute Parade
Chapter 8: The New Garden Escape
Chapter 9: Training (day 1)
Chapter 10: Training (day 2)
Chapter 11: Training and the Aftermath
Chapter 12: Individual Evaluation Prep.
Chapter 13: Individual Evaluations
Chapter 14: Interview Training
Chapter 15: Interviews!
Chapter 16: Strategie Talk
Chapter 17: Launch and the Start
Chapter 18: Day 1
Chapter 19: Day 4
Chapter 20: Day 5
Chapter 21: Day 6-The Attack
Chapter 22: Day 9
Chapter 24: The Feast
Chapter 25: Making New Friends
Chapter 26: When Wolves Attack
Chapter 27: A Talk and Turkey Dinner
Chapter 28: The Tributes Return.
Chapter 29:Attempt at Victory
Chapter 30: The Interviews Preparation (2)
Chapter 31: The Interviews of Victors
Chapter 32: A Meeting with Snow
Chapter 33: Reunited With Family

Chapter 23: The Feast Begin's at Noon

541 19 0
By _Redfyre_

I wake up before Cato and go hunting. I catch a couple squirrels and some rabbits. I cook them up and wake up Cato.

"Wake up Cato" I say kissing him on the cheek.

"What's up? Did you go hunting? Please tell me next time." he responds.

"Nothing, yes and I'm not a little girl" I answer. We get down from the tree and eat our squirrel and rabbit breakfast. When we're done we pack up and head out.

"Attention tributes. Attention. The regulations acquiring a single victor has been suspended. From now on, two victors may be crowned if both originate from the same district. This will be the only announcement. For now." Claudius announces.

"Did you here that? We're going home. Together." I shout. I kiss Cato and we break apart.

"Now we have to stick together. So WE can go home" he says enthusiastically. We walk towards the lake and get some fresh water.

"We should go tribute hunting tonight" Cato states "Together" he says with a stern look.

"Yeah, I don't want to leave your side" I say and kiss his cheek.

We walk around and talk. Making sure that we're loud enough for the cameras. We talk about wedding dresses and color themes for the wedding.

"Maybe teal or lavender for the flower girls" I say.

When it gets dark we eat the left-overs of our breakfast.

"Come on let's go" Cato says ushering me behind him. He grabs my hand and leads me making sure I won't disappear.

We don't find any one so we camp out by the lake, up a tree. We hang our packs on some branches and strap ourselves in. I kiss him goodnight and drift blissfully asleep.

Me and Cato sleep soundly until we hear something.

We awake to an announcement...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 75 18
This is the worst thing to ever exist, kill me. No smut. Cw: Violent descriptions. Clove and Cato are reaped and volunteered for the 75th Hunger game...
36.8K 883 56
We all know the story of the 74th Hunger Games on Katniss Everdeens side... What about Clove? The smart, 16 year old tribute from district 2. In the...
213K 5K 33
This is a fanfiction of The Hunger Games. But it's about Clato, therefore Clove and Cato and not Katniss and Peeta. Clove is a girl from district 2...
34.4K 975 27
District Two is a career District that provides the best tributes every year for the games, but not all the tributes are the same. For the 72nd Hunge...