Blackout (Louis Tomlinson fan...

By kitkat9881

Selena was just a fan going to a concert. She thought she was dreaming when she met One Direction. That's rig... More

Blackout
Backstage
Movie time
Revenge
Pros and Cons
Eleanor
Ankle
Karaoke
Awkward
Date
Confused
Finally
Shirtless.....again
Kathryn
Truth or dare
I'm sorry Selena!
Hotel
Dying
Memories
Happy Birthday
Tease
Christmas
Tomlinsons
Find me
Fight
Snog...
Names
Forgiveness
Promise
Cancer
Shave it or lose it.
News
Dream and Volunteer
Ruth
'Celebrate'
1 Year Later
EPILOGUE

Attacked

103 3 1
By kitkat9881

Louis POV

   I'm really nervous about tonight. What will Selena think? How will she react to it? I am freaking myself out. I'm worried about nothing. Right? Every one is nervous I think. What if something goes wrong? That is what I'm most scared about. What if the plan doesn't work?

   "Louis. Calm down. You are talking to yourself again." Liam said rubbing my back.

   "Trust us Louis. Everything will be fine." Harry said. He became my best mate again after we found out Selena has cancer. He started to get over his crush to help us through it. I am happy that he accepted that Selena and I are together. I'm so grateful to all the boys for helping me plan tonight. I couldn't have done it without them.

   "Thanks for helping me with this guys. It means a lot to me." I pulled them in for a group hug. "Now lets get to our sound check." 

Selena POV

   We left the cancer center around four to get the boys to their sound check. The boys weren't lying. It was small. There were about fifty seats and a small stage. "What do you want to do while they are getting ready?" Liz asked me.

   "This is your first 1D concert right?" I asked my little sister. She nodded. "This is only my second one. We can go watch sound check. I heard from Lou that it was funny to watch."

   "Ok lets go!" She said excited. We sat front row while they did their sound check and Lou was right. It is hilarious to watch. When they were singing they looked so happy. Like nothing in the world could stop them. Like nothing mattered. When they are on stage it is just them living their dream.

   I couldn't help but notice that all of them look a little nervous. Louis looked more nervous than any of them. They usually aren't nervous before shows. I started listening to their singing when Louis solo started

"Think of

How much

Love that's been wasted.

"People

Always

Trying to escape it.

Move on to stop their heart breaking.

But there's nothing I'm running from.

You make me strong."  Louis smiled at me while he was singing.

"I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."

But I don't care,

I'm not scared of love.

'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.

Is that so wrong?

Is it so wrong?

"So, baby, hold on to my heart, oh, oh.

Need you to keep me from falling apart.

I'll always hold on.

'Cause you make me strong.

"I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."

But I don't care.

I'm not scared of love.

'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.

Is that so wrong?

Is it so wrong?

"I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."

But I don't care,

I'm not scared of love.

'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.

Is that so wrong?

Is it so wrong

That you make me strong?

"I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."

But I don't care,

I'm not scared of love.

'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.

Is that so wrong?

Is it so wrong

That you make me strong?"

   I smiled up at Louis. He was already grinning at me. I mouthed 'I love you'. He mouthed back "I love you too' Before they started singing the next song. I really do love him. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with him.

~The Middle of the concert~

  "How are you all doing tonight?" Louis said. The crowd responded by screaming. "Well. I have a surprise for my Lovely Girlfriend. Come on out here Selena." I was standing backstage but didn't want to go out on stage. Louis walked to me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I didn't even fight so he easily carried me to the center of the stage. He sat me back down on my feet and stared into my eyes. When the music started playing I knew what song it was. A huge grin spread across my face. Look After You by The Fray. He held one of my hands and used the other to hold the mic. I could hear booing since I was up there but didn't care. Haters gonna hate.

"If I don't say this now

I will surely break

As I'm leaving the one

I want to take

Forgive the urgency but

Hurry up and wait

My heart has started to separate

"Oooh, Oooh,

Be my baby

Oooooh.

Oooh, Oooh,

Be my baby

I'll look after you

"There now, steady love,

So few come and don't go

Will you want to ,

Be the one I always know

When I'm losing my control,

The city spins around

You're the only one

Who knows, you slow it down

"Oooh, Oooh,

Be my baby

Ooooooh,

Oooh, Oooh,

Be my baby

I'll look after you

And I look after you

"If ever there was a doubt

My love, she leans into me

This most assuredly counts

She says most assuredly

"Oooh, Oooh,

Be my baby

I look after you

After you

Oooh, Oooh,

Be my baby

Ooooooh,

"It's always have and never hold

You've begun to feel like home

What's mine is yours to leave or take

What's mine is yours to make your own

"Oooh, Oooh

Be my baby

Ooooooh,

Oooh, Oooh,

Be my baby

Ooooooh,

Oooh, Oooh,

Be my baby

Ooooooh,

Oooh, Oooh,

Be my baby

Ooooooh"

   He smiled nervously when he saw the tears pricking my eyes. I couldn't help it. It was so sweet. I smiled back at him before he laughed a bit. He put the mic up to his mouth.

   "God. I'm Nervous." He laughed. "Selena. I have been in love with you since the day we met. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with." Even more tears brimmed my eyes when I realized what was happening. "You are beautiful inside and out. I-" He choked up and smiled at the ground. "I love you more than anything and no matter how many mistakes I have made, we both know there are a lot, you always forgave me." I laughed at his statement. He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box. "Selena. Would you make me the happiest man on Earth? Selena. Will you marry me?" I felt like I was dreaming. I smiled down at him with tears staining my cheeks. I just nodded. I couldn't speak, I knew if I tried my voice would crack. "Really?" He asked.

   "Yes." I said nodding. He slid the ring on my finger before standing up and placing a kiss on my lips. I pulled away still grinning at him. "I love you."

   "I love you too."

   "Ok Now go finish your concert and we can continue this later ok?" I told him.

   "Ok." He pecked me on the lips before I walked off the stage with the smile never leaving my face. I swear to goodness if I wake up I will punch a hole in the wall. When I got close to my sister and Addi they ran up and hugged me.

   "You are getting married!" Addi said.

   "I know!"

   "Louis just proposed!" Liz said.

   "I know!"

   "Can you say anything else?" Addi asked.

   "I don't think so." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Is this a dream or did that really just happen." I asked.

   "That just happened." Liz told me. Then it all wrapped around my head.

   "OHMYGOD! I'm getting married!" We all started jumping around like idiots. Nothing could ruin this moment. When we were walking back to our seats though a group of girls started throwing things at me. Water bottles, lotion, lip gloss, whatever they could find in their purses. When we sat down I wasn't in my seat long as I was pushed out of it a few seconds later. I heard them yelling at me as I was slapped repeatedly. If we weren't at a concert right now I would pounce on them. I heard the music stop. I kept struggling under the girl as she kept slapping me. Soon she was pulled off of me and I was able to stand up.

   "Are you ok babe?" Louis asked.

   "Yeah. I'm fine. Go finish your show." I said before walking to my seat and joining my sister and Addi.

   "I tried to attack them but Addi held me back." Liz told me.

   "I'm glad she did. I am happy you wanted to help me but they would have hurt you. Thanks for wanting to help though. Honestly if we weren't at a concert I would have pounced on their assed." I told them smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
903K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...