Cancer

When I woke up I saw Louis. I was right though. I can already tell I'm sore and I haven't moved. I tried to sit up but failed. I gasped in pain and feel back onto the bed. I heard Lou chuckle. I groaned but moved my head up to look at him.

"Are you sore?" He asked.

"No. Not at all." I said sarcastically. He laughed at me. "Why do I hurt so much?" I asked him.

"Because it was you're first time. I'm sorry I went rough on you." He apologized.

"It's fine. I enjoyed it." I bit my lip. "Even if it means going through this pain." He smiled down at me.

"Let me help you sit up." He sat up himself before gently pulling me to a sitting position. "I'll go get you an aspirin." He stood and ran out of the room. He came back in a few second later.

"Cabinet next to the refrigerator." I said. He nodded and ran back out. I could hear him looking through the pill bottles.

   The covers were no longer over me so I looked down at my body. My whole body was covered in penny sized bruises. I furrowed my eyebrows. I know I haven't had sex before but I don't think that is normal.

   When Louis came back in he held water and a pill in his hands. He handed then to me still not noticing the bruised. I took the pill and drank about half of the bottle before I turned to Louise.

"I know I'm new to this but is it normal to have bruises all over me like this?" I asked pointing to the bruises all over my body. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No it is definitely not normal." He say down next to me and examined the bruises. He ran his fingers over all of the bruises. He brought his hands to my face where I guess I had more.

   He touched my forehead and froze. A few seconds later he laid his whole hand on my forehead. He brought his hand to my neck. Then to my hands.

"What is wrong Lou?" I asked worried.

"You have a fever. Do I?" He asked. I felt if his head. It felt normal so I shook my head no. "I think you should just stay in bed. Ok?" I nodded. "Would you like something to eat?"

"I'm not hungry." I told him. The worry on his face grew.

"Are you sure? You're always hungry." I nodded.

"Can you help me to the bathroom? I need to weigh myself." I asked.

"Why do you need too?" He asked.

"I've been losing weight lately and I don't know why." I told him. I waited a few second before speaking again. "Actually. Never mind. I'm to tired. I'm going to try and sleep." I said slowly laying back down.

"Umm. Ok. Just yell if you need me. I love you." He said confused.

"I Lo-" I was cut of by a yawn."-love you too" I said and fell into a deep sleep.

Louis POV

   I watched her until I was sure she was asleep. When I heard her soft soirees I exited the room. I'm really worried about her. I walked out of the room, to the living room where I grabbed my phone. I dialed my doctors number to ask him about it. After the rings he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi it's Louis." I said.

"Hey Louis. What can I help you with." He asked me kindly.

"Well it is about my girlfriend. This morning she woke up with bruises about the size of pennies all over her. She said she wasn't hungry, she had been losing weight for no reason, and she wasn't hungry. She told me she was too tired to get up so she went bank to sleep. I'm really worried." I said. He muted a few curse words under his breath.