Happy Birthday

Selenas POV

"Ok you are free to leave." The nurse said.

"You ready?" I asked them. They nodded.

"We should be asking you that." Louis said.

"Well I have a surprise for your birthday. We need to go get ready." I told them. They nodded again.

"I'll take you home." Louis told me. "We only have one car here." I nodded.

"Lets go then." While I was here they took my boot off. I'm thankful for that. We locked arms. Louis and Addi were on the ends. I had my arms locked with Louis and Harry. Harry had arms locked with me and Addi. We walked out if the hospital getting strange looks from everyone. We got to the car. Louis was driving. He had a lot of things in the passengers seat so Harry, Addi, and I sat in the back. The drive took forever since it was completely silent. I was relieved when we got to my house. I jumped out of the car and ran inside. I need to get ready fast. The party starts in two hours. I grabbed my phone and texted Harry.

To: Hazza

Can you pick me up in about an hour? I don't have my car.

From: Hazza

Of course! I'll see you soon. Where do you need to go.

I thought about it for a second. I'll just tell him.

To: Hazza

I'm throwing a surprise party for Louis tonight. I told everyone to go straight to the venue already. I need to go to your house so I can take you and the boys tho the venue. Addi is already there.

From: Hazza

That's so sweet I'm on my way.

I smiled and sat my phone on my bed I walked to my closet. I looked for a little while before deciding on a royal blue, one shoulder, sequin belted dress. I put it on but I can't get it zipped by myself. I decide to wait til Harry gets here. I quickly curl my hair and put a little makeup on.

The doorbell rang. I grabbed my shoes and held my dress up while running down stairs. I open the door and hide behind it scared my dress will fall.

"Come on in." He walked in and I shut the door behind him. "Can you zip me up?" I ask quietly. I felt a blush creep to my cheeks.

"Sure." I turned around and moved my hair out of the way. He hesitated a little before quickly pulling up my zipper. His fingers were cold on my back.

"Thanks." I said putting my black high heels on. I turned around to face Harry. "How do I look?"

"You look amazing."

"Thanks. Lets get going." I said reopening the door. I walked to his car with him.

"Who all is coming?"

"Simon, the rest of your band, his family-"

"You got his family here?" I nodded. "How?"

"I have them money for gas. They drove in today." I told him.

"He's gonna be excited. He hasn't seen his family in almost a year. You didn't call his dad though right?"

"No. I know they don't get along. Just his mom and sisters. Its not very big." I said as we pulled up to the house. We walk up to the house and the door was unlocked. I found all the other boys in the living room. Someone whistled.

"Why are you so dressed up?" Louis asked me.

"Is a surprise. Everyone go get ready and don't take to long." I said